This Girl [Completed] (2014)

De StoriesByLex

Boy Meets Girl . Girl Falls In Love With Boy . But Will Lies Tear Them Away From True Love ? Mai multe

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22: Part 1
Chapter 22: Part 2
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40: Part 1
Chapter 40: Part 2
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Epilogue

Chapter 28

71 4 2
De StoriesByLex

The next morning

Q

The sun beamed down on me while I still laid up in bed. Rubbin my eyes, I noticed that I wasn't at Julia's. I rolled over & see Liyah asleep next to me while nothing but a robe on. I checked my phone & seen that I had 46 missed calls & 53 missed texts. Julia even sent out a find my iphone alert on my phone. She was doin too fuckin much.

Hearin Liyah moaned softly in her sleep, made me wanna fuck her again. She soon woke up & smiled at me.

"Good morning Q."

"Good morning Li."

She sat upon the bed & fixed her robe. Starin at the outline of her breasts, made me want her even more.

"Last night huh?" I asked.

"Yeah about that. It was fun." Liyah smiled.

I sat up on the edge of the bed & she came behind me & wrapped her arms around me. I stared at the sun risin.

"You hungry Q?"

"Uhh yeah."

Liyah got off the bed & waddled into the kitchen. She cooked up pancakes, sausage, eggs, bacon, hashbrowns & grits,"

Sittin down eatin, I stared at Liyah while she ate. I smirked as she shoveled so much food in her mouth.

"Oh my god, stop staring at me Q." She laughed as she threw her napkin at me.

"Damn come up for air then nigga." I laughed.

"I'm eating for two nigga. Its your fault anyways."

We both laughed while we ate. All of a sudden, I heard my phone vibrating. It was Julia....again. After answerin it, Liyah just stared at me & smirked.

"Hello baby."

"Q WHERE ARE YOU? I MISS YOU." Julia sobbed into the phone angrily.

"I spent the night over Dot's house baby."

"Dot's? Really?"

"Yeah baby. Where else Ima be?"

"Oh okay. Just get home please. I miss you."

"Aight baby."

I hung up the phone as Liyah walked past me. I grabbed her as I sat her on my lap. I started to unravel her robe when she stopped me.

"Q this isn't right."

"What?"

"Us! You're in a relationship & plus I'm not falling for your bullshit again."

"Aaliyah, what the fuck man? Ah niggah tryna show you affection & yo ass gettin mad."

"If you showed me affection in the first place, we'd still be together."

"Whatever Liyah. You full of shit."

I pushed her off my lap when she hauled off & slapped me.

"I'm full of shit Quincey? When you were damn near dead, who was sitting up there? I was!"

"Man gone wit that shit man."

"No I'm not. I was there & none of them bitches you fuck with was but I'm full of shit. I should've never opened my door."

"Yeah bitch it was a mistake comin over here. You ain't nothin but a trick anyways."

Liyah slapped me & out of reflex I grabbed her wrists & laid her on the couch.

"Get off me! Get the fuck off me!" Liyah screamed.

"Shut the fuck up & I will."

She soon after stopped screaming & softly whimpered. I felt bad so I released her wrists from my large hands. Pushin the hair back from her face, I kissed her. Surprisingly, she returned the kiss.

We removed the remaining articles of clothing we had left on. Liyah climbed on top of me, straddlin me. She began to move her hips in a circular motion. She bit down on her lip as I thrusted myself inside of her throbbing sensation.

"Fuck me." She whispered in my ear.

I picked up my speed as she adjusted my dick inside her. She had tears comin out of her eyes as she moaned out.

"I love you Q."

"I love you too girl."

I laid her down on the couch & stuck my tongue in her warm pussy. Watchin her cringe & shake was worthwhile.

Liyah placed her hands on the top of my head, pushing my head inside of her. She damn near suffocated me but I didn't mind. Her pussy was mine.

I soon bent her over the couch & repeatedly thrusted myself into her. Liyah cried out from the pleasure but I took it as pain.

"Damn am I hurtin you?"

"No I want you Q but I'm scared to be with you again."

We ended up finishin & put back on our clothes. I held Liyah while she cried. After about 30 minutes, she was sound asleep. I kissed her on her forehead & went to Julia's.

Enterin her apartment, Julia sat at the glass dining table with what it looks like last night's dinner & dessert. She had a disturbed look upon her face when I entered.

"I'm sorry baby."

"Sorry? You're sorry for having me slave over a hot stove? Where the fuck were you Quincey & do not lie to me." Julia scaringly stated holding the butcher's knife.

"Baby I was at Dot's like I said."

"No the fuck you weren't!" She screamed as she threw the knife in my direction landing .

I dodged the fuck outta that shit as she charged my ass with another. I ran up the stairs as she chased after me to her bedroom. She tried to break the door down but it was no luck.

"Q!! Q baby I love you! Open the door baby!"

I ran out to the balcony. For a minute I stayed there. It was either jump from the balcony or get stabbed to death. I was really contemplatin until she broke down her door. Still clutching the knife in her hand, she screamed as she charged me & I flew over the balcony, landing on my feet.

"Q! Get back here baby! I love you!"

I made a dash to my car & got the fuck outta there. I decided to go see Jaida & see if her condition got any better. I had to leave that crazy bitch.

Keenon

After all dat bullshit last night, I canceled all ma plans. I couldn't believe wat Liyah ass told me . I put da pedal to da metal as I rushed to da hospital. Once I got dere, I ran to the nearest nurse.

"Aye can you tell me where Jaida Hanley is?"

"I'm sorry. I honestly don't know but there's the information desk. They'll be helpful."

"Aight thanks."

I walked ova to da desk & asked da receptionist where she was. Da nurse gave me the room number & I took the closest elevator. Hitting the floor, I began lookin for da room number. I hestitated on goin in dere but I had to check on ha & ma son.

Openin da door, I felt some type of way seen ha laid up in da hospital bed. I damn near lost it. I walked closer, puttin ma head on ha stomach. Usually I could feel ma son but somethin felt wrong bout dis. Soon after ah nurse walked to change ha IV bag.

"Ma'am can you tell me wat happened?"

"Well she had traumatic experience once she was brought in."

"Wat? Traumatic?"

"Yes well she was bleeding out. We sent her to emergency surgery."

"Did she have ma son? Can I see him? Can I hold him?"

Suddenly the nurse grew ah worried look upon ha face.

"I'm sorry but she ended up miscarrying the baby. She lost a tremendous amount of blood."

Man dat hearin dat ma son wasn't here broke ma spirit. I looked ova at Jai & cried. I didn't know she was going through dis shit. Da nurse ended up leavin me & I laid ma head on ha stomach while placin ha cold hand on top on my head.

"Jai, I promise I won't let dis shit happen to you again. I swear I neva stopped lovin you girl."

Ma tears soaked ha hospital gown. Closin ma eyes I could think of all da times we had.

*Flashback*

"Kee! I want that one! The big blue bear."

"Nah not blue. You boolin. Wat bout red?"

"No Kee. I want blue!"

"You can get dis dick doe."

Jai laughed as we walked around da fair. She was havin da time of ha life.

"Kee let's go in the photo booth & take pictures."

"Nah dat shit corny, like you."

She playfully punched ma arm & we got into da booth. She grabbed ma chin & caressed it. Suddenly our lips met as da camera snapped at us. Once we were finished, she went to get the pictures. Wit tears in ha eyes, she showed me. If you ask me, we were da shit.

"I love you Keenon."

"I love you too baby."

As we sat in da grass at da fireworks, we kissed & cuddled da whole night.

"I promise to take care of you Jai."

She smiled as she laid ha head on ma chest.

*Flashback Over*

I couldn't imagine losin ha. Afraid to say but I was still in love wit ha. I reached in ma pocket & slid ha ring back on ha finger.

"Get the fuck off my sister niggah."

Before I could get up, Q bitch ass sucker punched me. Stumblin a lil, I got up & threw ah connectin punch to his cheek. Q threw another punch, this time landin in ma eye.

"Niggah you fuckin played my sister like she was a hoe." Q yelled.

I tackled his fat ass & started beatin his ass. I was sick of blood fa real.

"Niggah if anything I love yo fuckin sister, you bitch ass niggah." I yelled punchin him in his stomach repeatedly.

"You never loved my sister. All you wanted was pussy."

"Man you don't fuckin know me blood." I continued to punch him.

The doctors rushed in & broke up da fight. There was blood everywhere. As security tried to throw us out, I looked ova at Jai while she juss laid dere. I seen da ventilator showin strong signs of ha heartbeat.

"Wait yall look at da monitor. Wake ha up!"

"Sir she's heavy sedated. Plus she's not even capable of waking up. You must leave now!"

As security dragged me out, I screamed out thinkin she'd hear me.

"Jai baby I'm sorry. I'm so sorry. Please forgive me! I love you. I never stopped! Wake up man!"

As security threw me out, I fixed ma clothes & called up ma . Hearin ha soft voice ova the phone somewhat calmed me down.

"Aye are you busy?"

"No G. What's the problem?"

"I fukked up."

"Again? Really nigga?"

"Shut up & open ya door. Ima pull up on ya."

Jaida

"Where am I? What is this?" I asked taking a deep breath.

This place looked familiar, like I've been here before. As I looked around, everyone stopped as they stared at me. I admired the beautiful white gown & gold slippers on my feet.

Entering the packed area, I was greeted with warm smiles & even warmer embraces. I looked over to see one of my old friends from home.

"Jaida, I've missed you girl. How you been?"

"I'm fine, where am I? Jamal I'm scared."

"You're in paradise. You made it."

"Paradise?" I asked confused.

"Yes you're at peace now. Here lemme give you the tour."

Jamal walked me over to where his friends were. All of them were glowing & happy. For a minute, I wanted to leave but after seeing everybody, I wanted to stay forever.

"Jaida, this is Monique & her daughter Bailey."

"Hi. Your baby is adorable."

"Thank you." She smiled as she handed Jamal the baby as she walked with me.

"So if you don't mind me asking, but what happened to you?" I questioned.

I was curious to know what happened to her & her daughter.

"No I don't mind. I was murdered while I was pregnant with my daughter."

"Oh my god, I'm sorry to hear that. Did you know the person who did it?"

"Yeah it was one of my sister's drug connects. He wanted revenge & I guess I was available for the job."

Out of nowhere I began to touch my once round stomach & noticed it was flat once again. I started to cry because I wanted to know where my son was.

"Jaida? Are you okay?"

"Yes. I'm fine."

"Now can I ask you what's your story?"

"Story? Wait, I'm lost."

"Yes everybody has a story. What happened before you got here?"

"Well all I can remember is riding home in cab home. I'm sorry there's not much to say."

"I understand."

We walked to the other side of the room & talked more.

"Hey Monique, do you know where they keep the babies?"

"Yeah right in over there in the nursery."

Monique & I walked over to the nursery & seen the most beautiful babies laying there. As she opened the door, my eyes were on the cooing baby boy. He was full of life & he was very adorable.

"Can I hold him?" I asked the nurse.

"Sure thing."

She handed me the baby. As I sang sweet lullabies to him, I held him close to my heart.

"He's beautiful."

I rubbed his little cheek with my finger admiring his smooth skin. I placed my finger in his small hand & once he grabbed it, my heart melted.

"Can I ask his name?"

"Yes. He's a new one. His name is Keenon Daequan Ray Jackson Jr."

The smile I once had upon my face turned into more terrified look. The bouncing baby boy I was holding was my son. I was mortified. I ran towards the exit but the doors closed abruptly. A tall man stood in front of my way, blocking the exit.

"Where are you going my child?"

"I wanna leave. We wanna leave." I stated holding my son.

"My child, once you're here, there's no turning back."

Once he said that my heart dropped. I wanted to leave but I guess I was stuck there forever.

"Wait what is this? Who are you?"

"You're home Jaida."

I cried while I shook my head in disbelief. Now I knew where I was. I held KJ up to my heart while I rocked him gently.

"Please let us go back. This isn't home."

"He's home & so are you my child."

He took KJ from my hands & I dropped to my knees. Covering my face, I had my child taken from me once again.

"Please if you let me have my child, I'll give you everything I have."

Monique picked me up from off the ground. She held me closely as she rocked me close to her heart. Watching him take my baby away crushed me. I screamed out of anger & disbelief.

Why was I being punished for this? What did I ever do to be put in this situation? I never did anybody wrong in life. I just wanted to go home. I missed my life but it felt like it was slipping away again.

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

The Hood life.... De LiyahTheRapper

Ficțiune adolescenți

9.4K 136 20
No one knows the out come of these kids., They will go through heart break, betrayal, death, friendships, enemies, gangs, and shoot outs everything...
Thug Passion De LiDozer😼

Ficțiune adolescenți

50.8K 1K 31
When a girl meets a thug ... Will her life change?
4.8K 125 20
Adrian A Drug Dealer Daughter Lost In a World Of Hurt And Confusion. Will Her First Love Come Back After The Struggle ? Can She Get Her Life Back On...
833 22 7
16 Year Old La'Shawn Moves Into A New Town With Her Brother And Strung Out Mother. Only To Meet 2 Young Boys Where She's Caught Up In A Web Of Lies...