This Girl [Completed] (2014)

By StoriesByLex

Boy Meets Girl . Girl Falls In Love With Boy . But Will Lies Tear Them Away From True Love ? More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22: Part 1
Chapter 22: Part 2
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40: Part 1
Chapter 40: Part 2
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Epilogue

Chapter 27

67 4 0
By StoriesByLex

Sherane

After hearing those words, I became disturbed. Looking over at Q, broke my heart. He was taking it the hardest out of all of us. Liyah tried her best to console Q but he wouldn't bulge. The affection he showed in the private room was the most I've seen out of him in awhile. I knew Jai was gonna take it the hardest. I mean I would too if I'd just miscarried.

"Can we go see her?"

"Well she's in a medically induced coma. She won't know you're there." The doctor stated.

"C-coma?"

"Yes she went into cardiac arrest while delivering the baby. She isn't breathing on her own & she lost a tremendous amount of blood. But you're welcome to see her."

"Fuck man! That's my sister man!" Q yelled.

Q began to punch walls until Liyah walked over & coddled in her arms. He cried while Dot stayed calm in his seat. I hated when he was quiet like that. I went over to Dot & hugged him tightly. Whispering in his ear, I heard him break down.

"Baby stop crying. Jai's gonna be okay."

"Man sh-she was like a little sister to me." Dot expressed.

"She still is. She's all of our sister."

We all collected ourselves & walked into the room. Seeing Jai hooked up to all of those machines frightened me. Liyah held my hand & cried into the other. Jai looked so fragile & we were praying for the best. Watching Q hold her hand broke my heart.

I walked over & kissed her forehead. Her body was beyond freezing & she looked so pale. Dot walked Liyah & Q out, giving me alone time with Jai.

"Jai baby you gotta pull through man. Fuck this shit ain't suppose to happen."

She seeing her in this condition breaks my heart. Jaida never harmed nor messed with anybody so why was this happening to her? All I wanted to know was where the fuck was Keenon's ass at? I cried with my hands covering my face while she laid there. All I could think about was how she was gonna take the news about her baby. Q finally walked in & let me go get some air while he sat in the room with her.

Q

Seein my lil sister in critical condition hurt a niggah's soul. Man I couldn't even wrap my damn head around dis shit. Knowin that I just lost my nephew, I'll be damned if I lose my sister too. Watchin her sleep killed me inside. I had a million thoughts runnin through my mind. What if she never recovers? What if she's actually gone but life support is keeping her alive? I dropped tears thinkin about that shit. I wanted her to make it out of this shit badly. I missed her corny ass. I held onto her hand & for the first time, I prayed. I prayed that she'd make it out of this condition. I missed my sister & I'd die if anything would happen to her.

"Damn Jai, I just seen you man. Why this shit had to happen to you?"

I kissed her hand while I stared at her. I couldn't believe this shit happened. The doctor came in & told me what happened to her.

"Well as you should know, her body went into shock after delivering the baby. She also flatlined several times during the delivery."

"Flatlined?"

"Yes. When she was brought in, she already lost 40 percent of her blood causing the baby to miscarry & her to slip into a coma. It's called Class IV Hemorrhage."

"Class IV Hemorrhage? What that mean doc?" Dot asked.

I didn't even notice that Dot walked into the room but I'm glad he did cause this doctor was finna catch this fade right quick."

"Yes. Class IV Hemorrhage is when you lose a significant amount of blood. It usually leads to an unexpected death. I'm sorry."

"Aye niggah my sister ain't dy—."

Dot covered my mouth & walked me out of the room. I was so sick of this shit bruh. We walked back to the waiting room with the girls. I walked up to Liyah & hugged her. Shit I needed this comfort & I knew she was the one to give it to me. Grabbing her face, I apologized to her for everything I caused in this relationship.

"Liyah, I'm sorry okay? I'm sorry for everything I've done."

Liyah just cried in my arms & accepted my apology. I didn't wanna hurt the mother of my daughter anymore.

"Q, thank you." Liyah held onto me & kissed me on the cheek.

I was growin feelins for her again. I realized how important she was to me. Not only as my daughter's mother but also as a friend. Being caught up in the moment, I heard someone call out my name. I turned around to see it was Julia. She seemed upset from the tone of her voice.

"Why Q? Why?"

"Looks like your girl is here Q." Liyah said.

Liyah let go of me & made her way out of the door. I didn't want her to leave but it was best she did. I didn't want Julia bringin no type of stress around my child. Julia ran up & slapped me across my face back to back. I was gettin sick of her shit. I was so ready to steal on her ass but Dot stopped me. I need to get away from this bitch as soon as possible.

Liyah

After that little fiasco at the hospital, I decided to go home. I wasn't feeling good & I knew if I stayed, I wouldn't laid Q's new bitch out on some stupid shit. I was annoyed by everything.

I was annoyed by Q's all of a sudden affection he wanted to show me. If his ass would've showed me that in the first place, we'd still be together but whatever. I wasn't gonna let that shit bother me. I cut the radio up & zoned out. I couldn't drive in silence, not with this day I was having.

I felt guilty for leaving Jai up there but I couldn't see her this way. I refused to sit in there & treat her like she was dying. She's gonna make it. What really triggered my attitude was Keenon's no good ass not even showing up to see his child.

Something told me to make a u-turn & find where this nigga was. He was gone hear my fucking mouth. I drove by his apartment to see his car wasn't even there. I sat in the car for a quick minute before making my next drive by.

For a minute, I tried to think where this nigga could be. I decided to check twitter to see where the fuck he was at. Before it could load, I figured out where the fuck he was. My tires screeched as I turned around. He was gone get fucked up in the worst way possible.

Pulling up to the studio, I seen his car. Parking next to it, I made my way into the studio where I ran into Mustard.

"What you doin up here Liyah?"

"Where's Keenon?"

"He in there recordin."

"Move out of the way."

"Naw I can't do that. He recordin the album."

"Nigga I don't care. I sat in there before while he was recording so what's the big deal?"

"Cause I said so. We doin ah session & he gotta get dis shit done."

"Fine."

As he made his way into the other room, I stormed into the studio where I seen some bitch there dancing. Snatching the door open, I started hitting his stupid ass.

"You bitch ass nigga!"

"Liyah why da fukk you hittin me & shit?"

"Bitch where the fuck you been? I've been calling you. We all have!"

"Call me for wat?" He flatly said with a hint of an attitude.

"Baby who the fuck is this?"

"Bitch who are you? Keenon who the fuck is this?"

Keenon began to rub his chin, lick his brusty ass lips & smirked. He really thought this shit was a fucking joke.

"Baby dis da homie Liyah. Liyah dis ma baby Paige."

I checked her out & laughed. Man he really downgraded from Jai. I mean she wasn't even cute.

"Man if you don't get this watered down version of Jai outta here & speaking of her sh-."

Before I could tell him, his bitch rudely cut me off. I was so sick of these bitches tonight man.

"Baby tell this bitch to leave."

"Oh I got yo bitch, hoe! You ain't shit but a replacement!"

Kee walked his hoe out of the room & locked us in the booth.

"Now wat da fukk you gotta tell me bout yo homegirl?" He inquired while looking at his phone.

"She's in the fucking hospital, you sorry ass nigga."

Keenon dropped his phone & stared at me. His eyes began to water & his voice cracked.

"Wa–wat happened? Is she ok? Is KJ okay?"

For a second, I felt bad but he purposely ignored my calls so I didn't have mercy upon him.

"You have to go see for yourself."

"Liyah please tell me." Keenon begged.

"Kee, go see her & you'll find out."

I unlocked the door & looked back at him. He looked crushed but it wasn't my place to tell him what was going on. He was gonna have to be a man & see for himself.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 48.8K 32
▃▃▃ BOOK I ▃▃▃ What will these two do, when their love for each other drag's them right in the middle of an on-going war? Completed 2018.
56.6K 1.7K 31
This is a story a bout a thick girl and her best friend YG (yep the rapper) And the rest you gon have to read to find out
52.7K 1.9K 39
Two women are in love with newly rising football star. One dedicated her love since high school and one fell in love overnight. Who will win once the...
9.4K 136 20
No one knows the out come of these kids., They will go through heart break, betrayal, death, friendships, enemies, gangs, and shoot outs everything...