Best of Luck, Martins.

By kandy_kanes

Soccer captain Tyler Martins and Addison High's golden girl, Gabriella Peters hate each other and everyone kn... More

Introduction
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
epilogue (part one)
epilouge (part two)

10

3.2K 114 8
By kandy_kanes

Chapter 10

Tap.

Tap.

Tap.

This time I was the one tapping on his window.

"What do you want Peters? Couldn't bear to stay away? Come here baby" he said walking over to his window

"Gross. Don't touch me with your germ infested hands "

He rolled his eyes in reply.

I replied with "if you roll too much, you might see your brai- wait, you don't have one. "

"Funny. Now what do you want? " ugh. Rude much.

" I'm telling Alisha about the game. "

"You can't do that"

"And why not? "

"Because, Gabriella, there are rules." Oh shit, he used my first name.

"But I can't keep lying to Al. She's my best friend. And doing this alone will make me go insane. I have to tell her. "

He let out a huff. "Okay. Only and only Alisha. Because she's your best friend. I wouldn't be surprised if the whole school came to know soon."

"What's that supposed to mean" I squinted my eyes.

"Nothing babydoll"

*****
"Are you actually serious right now? How the actual - oh my God you - I can't with you right now what the hell." Alisha screamed through the phone.

" Al, you need to-"

"DO NOT TELL ME TO CALM DOWN! HOW COULD YOU NOT TELL ME THIS BEFORE! AND I WAS PLANNING OUR FUTURES TOGETHER!"

I rolled my eyes, and then realised that she couldn't see me.

"Futures?! Oh God Al are you serious?! And also I would've told you but he said not to tell anyone anything."

"Since when do you listen to Tyler?"

"I don't. And I never will. But you know, it wouldn't be fair to actually play his game by breaking his rules. Anyways now you know. "

"I still can't process this. You- oh crap I have to go. This isn't over."

I placed the phone down and stared at it for some odd reason, and I sat there staring at it for 5 whole minutes, until my stomach growled like a hungry whale.

So obviously, I went into the kitchen. "Mom, I'm hungry. "

"Hey Gabi. I was looking for you. We gotta go welcome the neighbors. I mean I know it's been a week since they moved, but better late then never "

I let out a groan , grabbed a cupcake and went upstairs to get dressed. I was in my pajamas. I closed the curtains, because Martins shouldn't see more than he deserves now, should he?

I opened my closest door and walked in. Yes, it was a walk in closet. With help from my parents, I'd transformed my room into what I'd always wanted.

I had a 90 inch TV set, complete with speakers, a walk in closet, a queen sized water bed in the middle, a bookshelf on the right side of the bed. And the washroom, side table and a basket ball net in one corner of the room. The walls were painted black but they had these amazing white designs which basically covered up most of the black walls.

I walked into the closet and looked at my options, then ended up pulling out a black legging and a baby blue crop top. I went back downstairs and put on my shoes.

"Mom! Come on! "

"Coming honey "

*****

We rang the doorbell and heard a little girl calling.

" Mum! Someone's winging the door bell"

That was probably his little sister! And Oh my goodness her voice was so cute.

The door opened and a tall , lean woman with toffee shoulder length wavy hair and deep blue eyes greeted us. That's probably Mrs. Martins. "Hello. It's so nice to meet you. Do come in. "

We entered the house and immediately mom and Mrs. Martins start talking as if they'd known each other forever.

"I'll just get you some tea. "

" Let me help you with that." My mom insisted.

"Oh no its fine. "

"Please. I insist" and the two ladies walked into the kitchen.

Then the little girl came to me and greeted me. "hello, pwetty girl. My name is Alice."

Aww.

"Hello Alice. My name is Gabriella. How old are you?"

"Oh I'm only this many" she said holding up 4 fingers, then she proceeded to count the fingers and added "This many is fouh. I'm fouh"

"I'm 17"

Her jaw dropped " I can't even count that many on my fingers, and Tyler is also 17. I'll call him"

Him again. I forced myself not to roll my eyes. Alice was already running up the stairs.

"Tyler. Wook who's here" she said mid way up.

"Who is it Ali? " Tyler asked in a babyish voice causing Alice to giggle. I couldn't believe he could be sweet.

"A pwetty girl. Come wook"

I watched them descend, Alice pulling on Tyler's hand. She was so cute! I wish I had a younger sister who had an English accent.

Tyler's family was unexplainable, not to be rude or anything, but the roller coasters, then the British accent in an American family, not that it was impossible, just bizzare.

"Oh. Peters." Tyler said and then he looked down at his little sister who was looking at me then at him.

"Tyler, her name is Gabriella. Call her pretty girl"

"Um, hi pretty girl. Nice to meet you " he said looking at her.

"No no no! " She said shaking her head "you gotta look at the pretty girl first! "

Tyler hesitated, but he looked at me and repeated what he had said. I played along.

"Oh hello. "

Alice, content with our greeting, went to play with her toys.

"So,why are you at my house? You really are falling for me aren't you "

"Dream on, Martins. I just came here because my mom insisted. Plus our mothers are-" I saw them come out of the kitchen "Right there."

"Tyler, well I'm happy you came down. Did you meet Gabriella? "

"Yup. Ages ago."

"Tyler, They only just came "

"I've known her for about my whole life mom. Fifth grade? The girl who punched me?" Both of our moms' eyes widened.

"Gabriella, is he"- my mother started.

"Oh no mum. Don't believe him please. I mean, I did punch him, but he took my food off my tray and then threw it in my face "

"Did not "

"Did too. "

"Nope"

"Yes!"

"Nu-uh"

"You did!!"

"Children! Stop fighting like a married couple." Mrs. Martins exclaimed.

Why do people keep saying that?

"Let's get this straight. You both know each other from the fifth grade. And you both don't like each other, from all Tyler has told me-"

"And Gabriella has told me." My mother added

" Okay, so I guess it's time for the two of you to make up"

" NO WAY! " we both said at the same time.

"Mom, do you actually think I can be friends with him? "

"Yes dear. You gotta patch up "

Mrs.Martins suddenly whispered something in mums ear and she nodded.

"Okay, we decided that you two should get to know each other, and for that, you two are going on a diner date tonight"

WHAT?

"How can you just decide something in like two seconds? Come on mom, can-"

"We both need to talk, alone" Tyler said to both our moms, interrupting me like the rude pig he is.

"Sure. But I want to hear a yes."

So I followed Tyler up to his room.

"Look, how about we say yes to their plan, and then go out for dinner. I mean we are supposed to be a couple and the school will find it odd that we haven't gone on any dates at all right? "

Now, if you're wondering about the school, then, let me tell you, the school knew everything. I don't know how, but Tyler was right. They would've known something was off if we do no 'couple' thing outside school.

Don't tell him I said that he was right. Ever.

"Alright. But it looks like you're already falling for me". I said smirking.

******

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

114K 5.5K 43
ငယ်ငယ်ကတည်းက ရင့်ကျက်ပြီး အတန်းခေါင်းဆောင်အမြဲလုပ်ရတဲ့ ကောင်လေး ကျော်နေမင်း ခြူခြာလွန်းလို့ ကျော်နေမင်းက ပိုးဟပ်ဖြူလို့ နာမည်ပေးခံရတဲ့ ကောင်မလေး နေခြ...
7.3M 302K 38
~ AVAILABLE ON AMAZON: https://www.amazon.com/dp/164434193X ~ She hated riding the subway. It was cramped, smelled, and the seats were extremely unc...
6.5M 179K 55
⭐️ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏꜱᴛ ʀᴇᴀᴅ ꜱᴛᴀʀ ᴡᴀʀꜱ ꜰᴀɴꜰɪᴄᴛɪᴏɴ ᴏɴ ᴡᴀᴛᴛᴘᴀᴅ ⭐️ ʜɪɢʜᴇꜱᴛ ʀᴀɴᴋɪɴɢꜱ ꜱᴏ ꜰᴀʀ: #1 ɪɴ ꜱᴛᴀʀ ᴡᴀʀꜱ (2017) #1 ɪɴ ᴋʏʟᴏ (2021) #1 IN KYLOREN (2015-2022) #13...
7.4M 205K 22
It's not everyday that you get asked by a multi-billionaire man to marry his son. One day when Abrielle Caldwell was having the worst day of her life...