sugar daddy II » jack gilinsky

By natemaloley

Second book to 'sugar daddy » jack gilinsky' Highest rank: fanfiction #13 More

Intro
One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty One
Twenty Two
Twenty Three
Twenty Four
Twenty Five
Twenty Six
Twenty Seven
Twenty Eight
Twenty Nine
Thirty
Thirty One
Thirty Two
Thirty Three
Thirty Four
Thirty Five
Thirty Six
Thirty Seven
Thirty Eight
Thirty Nine
Forty
Forty One
!!! THIRD BOOK !!!

Eighteen

132K 2.4K 1.8K
By natemaloley

^^ Michael on the left and Camila's outfit for the day on the right

Two weeks later.

"Michael!" I exclaim after opening the door and throwing my arms around his neck in a big hug.

We both just recently came to an agreement of him staying over at my place because he'll save so much money. My parents are okay with this because of the spare bedroom, but Jack, he's not too happy.

I let him come inside and we create small talk until we get into the living room. Jack stands from the couch as Michael sets his luggage in a little corner. He smiles, walking towards Jack to greet him.

"This is the infamous Jack?" Michael grins as he shakes his hand.

Jack clenches his jaw and nods his head, shaking his hand back. The tension is building up so quickly, but Michael remains oblivious. Michael takes a seat on the love seat and I sit on the bigger couch with Jack.

Jack makes it obvious that I'm 'his' by protectively wrapping his arm around my waist and kissing a spot of my exposed neck. Chill with the affection.

"What do you want to do while you're here?" I ask Michael.

He shrugs his shoulders, "whatever you think is fun here, I want to do."

I haven't really done anything fun here with Jack, but maybe we could go skydiving? Or I could take him skydiving like that one time Dylan took me.

"We can visit the popular places." I reply and he nods his head. "Like Disneyland or something."

"That's fine." He smiles.

Knowing that Jack's already mono about this, I turn to face him. I'll just ask him to come because I don't want him to feel left out. Plus, he knows where the good places to dine are.

"Want to tag along?" I ask him.

"I'd love to." Jack narrows his eyes at me, sarcasm clear in his voice, but I'll take it.

"Great." I stand, even though we just sat down. "Let's get you settled in the guest room and then we can head out." I say to Michael.

"Why doesn't he just stay at my place? So I can keep an eye on particular things." Jack smiles, no teeth showing.

Michael looks at me like he doesn't know what to say. I don't know what to say either. Jack just doesn't want us here alone and where he can't keep and eye on things.

"Sure?" I drag out.

"Okay, let's go. Michael, grab your things and follow me." Jack demands, grabbing to hand and sharply pulling me with him.

Michael obeys, grabbing his luggage and following us out to the car. I think this is pathetic, but I also think it's a smart idea. I don't want him to try anything on me.

"Nice car." Michael compliments when reach Jack's black G-Class.

"Thanks." Jack simply and bluntly replies.

Jack helps him out his luggage in the trunk and we all get into the car. This is going to be a very awkward car ride, but I'm thankful that it's going to be quick.

I start playing music from my phone as Jack's hand slides onto my thigh. I look at him and his jaw is clenched, just looking straight at the road.

"So, Michael, what are you majoring in?" Jack asks him.

"Medical field. I'm trying to become a surgeon." He answers and Jack suddenly looks confused.

Jack knows I'm not majoring in the medical field, so he's most likely confused on how I met Michael. Let's just say I did attend a few parties here and there.

He wants to become a surgeon, but he party's every weekend and smokes weed. I guess that doesn't really matter if he's keeping up with his grades.

"What do you major in?" Michael asks back. "Do you go to college?"

"No." Jack rolls his eyes even though Michael can't see.

I take a deep breath. Maybe sometime I could encourage Jack to go to college, but he'd be two years behind his friends, but at least he's attending college and getting the education he needs.

He'll most likely reject it because he doesn't have to worry about making a living. Not everyone can have what he has, come right their way. I wish I didn't have to worry about getting a job in the future.

"Why are you wearing a long sleeve?" Jack asks. "It's like ninety degrees."

"So what? You wear hoodies all of the time." I tell him and he remains silent.

I'll just plan out the day in my head. Jack stood at the stoplight instead of usually speeding on the yellow.

"We can get Michael settled in a guest room at Jack's place," I say out loud and then laugh. "You're going to have fun trying to pick a room out. Then, we can grab something to eat. No fast food though, because Jack doesn't like it, but some other day we can have in-n-out."

"Sounds good." Michael says.

"And we could go somewhere fun and I could invite some people and Jack can, too." I add.

We shortly arrive to Jack's house and we all get out of the car. Though this time, Jack doesn't help Michael take things out of the trunk and just enters his house.

"Holy shit, this is amazing." Michael comments, gaping the outside.

"Wait until you see the inside." I smile up at him and he smiles back.

*

After eating and inviting people, we all- as a group, decided to go to a trampoline place. Funny right? A bunch of nineteen and twenty year olds jumping around. I count off all of the people so we can buy wristbands.

Dylan, Lyss, Cody, Chase, Angelina, Dominic- whom I have to talk to later, Brianna- fucking Jack invited her, Johnson, Sam, Nate, Jack, Michael, Jason, Stas, Emily, Julia, and me. 17 people total, wow.

"Everyone, shut the fuck up!" Sam silences all of us, but half of us laugh because of how loud he is. "We're gonna play laser tag first!" He announces as everyone gets their wristbands put on.

"Crips versus bloods." Johnson adds.

"Me and J will be captains and choose our people." Sam says.

He moves us all in a line as Johnson and Sam stand sin front of all of us. Why does this feel like grade school gym all over again? They okay stupid rock, paper, scissors to see who goes first.

"You." Sam points to Michael. "You seem chill."

Nate and Jack exchange weird looks because Sam didn't choose one of them. This is so amusing. Sam has one extra person than Johnson. I look at all of the people in my group. Sam, Jason, Nate, Michael, Stas, Julia, Chase and Dominic.

We all go into the dark room to listen to the instructions and rules. After that, we all put on our vests. Jack, being the gentleman he is, helps me put it on. Even though he's on a separate team.

"I'll be very impressed if you beat me." Jack says, quickly pecking the corner of my lips, taking me by surprised.

"Oh, I'll kick your ass, Gilinsky." I tell him.

"Is that so?" He raises an eyebrow.

"Yes it is." I grin as we all head inside the giant room where all of the obstacles are.

We all go to our bases and of course, Johnson wanted the red group, so we have to go to the blue pillar. The narrating voice counts down and we all split up into different sections. I'm shot on my back almost immediately.

"You're too easy, baby!" I hear Jack shout and laugh like a little boy.

How the hell can he see that it's me? The only thing you can see in here are the lights and figures running around. I hear laughter and talking and feet pedaling on the ground.

"Don't stop and tie your shoe, dumbass." I hear Sam say to someone. "I'm literally shooting you and you're sitting on the ground taking your sweet time."

"I don't want to fall on my face." Johnson replies.

I slowly walk up the ramp and he someone leaning over the bar to see people. I shoot the person in the back and I look down at the white laces on the shoes. I instantly jump up and down.

"I got you back!" I laugh as Jack turns around, shaking his head.

"Come here." He says, leaving the gun to hang from the cord on the side of him.

He opens his arms for me and I walk into his embrace. I look up at him and he smiles. The black light making his teeth purple. I laugh and peck his lips. One of Jack's arms let's go of me to grab his laser gun and shoot someone.

"Damn it." Someone mutters.

"Wow, my hero." I sarcastically say. "Even though whoever that was, is on my team."

"It was Dom." He tells me and then shoots me on the shoulder.

"That's not fair!" My mouth pops open dramatically as I chase after him.

After five more minutes, the game stops and we're dismissed. I feel a hand on my hip as I begin to unclip my vest.

"That was fun, but we all know I beat you." Jack's deep voice whispers into my ear.

"Stop." I pout, hanging my stuff and walking out with everyone else.

"Ay! We beat you guys!" Sam exclaims to Johnson. "Shouldn't have been trying your shoe." He teases J.

Oh god, he's gonna hold this over Johnson's head for the longest time. Sam gives everyone 'bro hugs' and the girls, just regular hugs.

"You may have beat me one on one, but our team beat yours." I stick my tongue out at Jack.

We all walk towards the trampolines and Michael walks on the other side of me, sparking conversation.

"Love your friends." Michael smiles.

"I know, they're very welcoming." I say, smiling back because I'm remembering how welcoming they were when Jack introduced me.

"And hype as fuck." He adds.

Everyone takes off their shoes, putting them into a pile and then entering the netted trampoline. Jack starts jumping and does a backflip.

"Show off." I playfully shove him.

"Only for you, baby." He says, going to jump into a pit full of foam blocks.

Today is going great. Everyone like Michael, Michael likes everyone. My personal group of friends don't hate me anymore and everyone's getting along. We should do this more often.

{vote, comment, share}

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22.7K 357 29
My name is Taylor Gilinskys I am a 16. I live with my dad and my brother Jack Gilinsky he's 17 My mom lives in California and my dad lives in Omaha N...
3.2M 75K 40
"i'm your boss, not your friend." + lowercase intended highest rank: fanfiction #4
879K 29.5K 31
"you were in love with the money- not me." + lowercase intended
83.7K 828 21
"do you like her?" johnson asks. "no bro, she's like my lil' sis." i quickly reply "suuuuuure". he says with a wink. 𝚊 𝚜𝚝𝚘𝚛𝚢 𝚒𝚗 𝚠𝚑𝚒𝚌�...