Take care

By trex_hulk

This is not my story, all credit goes to @whatuphofiaa More

You're Headed Into DarkTerritory
dont piss me off
Then Fucking Kill Me
I Got The Job Done
I Had To Get Away
They're Monsters
I Will Walk Out and I Won't Come Back
Life Isn't Fair
It's Complicated
Now Let's Not Get Crazy
None of Them Are Still Around. Harry Is
We'll Protect Each Other
You Never Know When Someone Might Scoop You Up
If You Keep This Up You Will Be Dead
Life's Greatest Mysteries
I Wouldn't Think Twice About Doing It Again
It Just Happened
You're A Mess
You Saved Me
Did You Think I'd Let You Fall?"
Things Certainly Are Changing
Are You A Masochist?
I Don't Want Her To Go Down At All
This Really Fucking Sucks
You Said They Weren't Coming For Me
Just Kill Me Already
We'll Take Our Chances
Why Are You Fighting It?
Where Did Her Fight Go?
You're Safe Now
I Needed A Change
You Almost Blew The Entire Thing
Stop Trying To Control Yourself
You Think I'll Just Give My Secrets Away?
It's Been Decided
You're Free
You've Been Looking In All The Wrong Places
I Feel Like I'm Drowning
I Don't Plan On Going Easy On You
I'd Rather Be A Bitch Then A Rat
She Knows
Cancel Out
This Will Bring The House Down
It Says Something About Us
you're the point person
It's Done
This Was A Change In Plans
You Don't Know Me
You Don't Belong Here
The Odds Are Against Her
But It Could Be
shes not afraid!!!!!!!

Next Time, They Won't Miss

307 4 1
By trex_hulk

Don pointed his gun towards the door, motioning to Liam to open it. Harry was holding Sofia’s hand so tight; she thought it might go numb. Don had some of his guys go in before they could, and then followed them into the kitchen. They were lead into the living room. No one was able to grab anything, and they were completely unprotected. They were surrounded all around by gun and by Don’s men. As they entered the living room, Don stood.

“Well, sit down,” he said, gesturing to the seats in the living room. Everyone sat on a couch, Sofia between Zayn and Harry. Emily was next to Zayn. Niall was on the edge of the couch. Danielle, Eleanor, and Louis took the other couch. Liam refused to sit; he stood, crossing his arms.

“You don’t want to get comfortable?” Don asked him.

“What do you want?” Liam asked, standing in front of Danielle.

“You don’t get to ask questions,” Don said, then he turned to look at Sofia, who was staring at him.

“At first, I wanted to take everything you took from me,” Don said, “I wanted to destroy your family.” He gestured to one of his men, who pointed a gun directly at the back of Danielle’s hand. Liam stiffened. Danielle put her head down, closing her eyes.

“But then, I realized you don’t have much family,” Don said, “shrugging. Only … these people…” he said, pointing to everyone around him. Guns were raised. He was putting on a show.

“Look, I’ll make any type of deal,” Liam said, glancing at Danielle, desperation slightly in his voice, “You want me? Fine.”

“Liam –“ Zayn interrupted, objecting. Liam held his hand up.

“Stop!” Don said, holding his hands up, “I don’t want a deal. So, anyway, I realized that you had these people. Then I saw her.” Don looked at Sofia, Harry grabbed her hand tighter.

“You’re beautiful,” he said, staring at her, “But you know that, don’t you?”

“Prettier then you,” Sofia said, Harry squeezed her hand, warning her. But Don laughed.

“There it is,” Don said, “You’re so intriguing. You’ve got spunk. So, I watched you. I thought to myself, I could destroy them and take their whore…” Harry glared at him, Sofia however was looking at the guns still pointed at the people she loved.

“So, I followed you…” Don said, “And I realized that you were living here, and you were going to the shooting range, and you were in the gym. I thought they were training their whore but they were all so protective of you…” he was staring at her.

“Too protective,” he said, “Not just the two of them either,” Don said pointing at Zayn and Harry, “But all of them…”

“And?” Sofia hissed

“And then I figured it out. You’re shot, you’re skills, the fierce look in your

eye. You were a Payne.” Sofia smirked slightly at him, still showing no fear.

“What do you want?” Harry grunted.

“To show you how easy it is for me to get my way,” Don said, “Watch. Sofia dear, stand up, or your brother’s wife here will get her head blow off.” Sofia looked over at Danielle, who was crying silently. Sofia stood up immediately, Harry still holding her hand.

“Come here,” Don said, Sofia was over to him, standing directly in front of him, still not breaking eye contact. He touched her face gently, Sofia stiffened.

“If anyone moves,” Don said, “Guns will go off, and whoever dies, dies.” And then he looked at Sofia again.

“Tell them not to move,” he said to Sofia.

“Don’t move,” Sofia said, immediately, glancing over at Harry in particular. And then before she could turn back, a hand struck her across the face, knocking her to the ground, and onto the coffee table. She saw all of the boys go to move.

“Don’t!” she yelled, trying to regain her composure.

“Stand up,” Don said, standing over her. Sofia took a deep breath, and stood up, standing in front of him.

“Now get on your knees,” he said. Sofia didn’t fight it; she got on her knees, looking up at him.

“Now stand up again,” he said. She swallowed everything she wanted to say, and stood up.

“Now, on your knees again, bitch,” he said. Sofia went to move.

“We get it –“ Liam said, watching, “What do you want?” Don turned to him, smiling slightly.

“Don’t you understand yet?” Don asked, “I want her,” he said pointing at Sofia.

“She’s not for taking,” Liam growled, moving towards Don. Don held his hand up to stop his men from shooting. Harry took this opportunity to move towards Sofia, as all the other boys stood up too.

“Don’t you get it Liam?” Don asked, “I’m not making any deals.”

“I will give you anything you want,” Liam said, “You can’t have her.”

“No? I can’t?” Don asked, he turned back to Sofia, looking at her, grinning evilly; she looked at him, still trying to show no fear.

“Sofia dear, kiss me,” he said, “Or your little Irish friend over there,” he said, pointing to Niall, “he’ll loose his hand. Suddenly someone was grabbing Niall's hand, and holding a knife against it. Niall looked at Sofia, shaking his head at her, telling her not to give in, but she saw the fear in his eyes. She looked back at Don. She grabbed him, pulling him into her, and kissing him deeply. He kissed her, holding her harshly and tight. He pushed her away when she was done.

“You see?” Don said, looking at Harry, and then at everyone else, “I’m in control.”

“You can’t have her,” Liam croaked, the desperation was clear.

“Well, let’s see what she has to say,” Don said, turning back to Sofia.

“Do I have a choice?” Sofia asked, sarcastically.

“Yes actually,” Don said, “You can either watch your lover boy die,” Don said, Sofia turned and saw a gun aimed at Harry’s head, she stopped breathing.

“Don’t, please don’t,” she whispered, “I’ll do anything!”

“Sofia –“ Harry said, trying to stop her, but he was being held back.

“I figured that’s what you would say, so here is the other choice,” Don said,

“You can walk out the door with me, with no fight, and I promise, they’re all survive.”

“Sofia don’t –“ Harry said, but he was punched in the gut.

“Fine!” Sofia yelled, flinching at Harry's pain, “I’ll go! Please I’ll go! Just put the guns down.”

“That’s a good girl,” Don hissed, “Take her.” Suddenly Sofia was grabbed, and dragged out of the house. Everyone jumped up, and tried to move toward her.

“Don’t!” Sofia said to them, “It’ll be okay. Just, stay alive.” And then she was dragged out of the house.

***

The men dragged out Sofia, she struggled a bit, but they were too strong. Headed out into the driveway, they stuck her in the passenger seat of a van. Sofia looked to see the driver, it was another man dressed in black. The minute the door closed behind her, the van started to move. Sofia tried to get out, grabbing the door handle.

“Don’t bother, came a voice from beside her, he was staring at the road, “It won’t work.”

“Where are we going?” Sofia asked, looking at him.

“Do you expect me to answer that?” he said, chuckling gently. He seemed nice, but Sofia knew better then to trust him.

“You’re driving a little fast,” Sofia said, gripping the side of her seat, “I think your boss wanted alive, isn’t that why I’m here?”

“For now,” the man said, still looking at the road. Sofia shuddered a bit.

“Can you slow down?” she snapped, the man turned to her for the first time, his eyes raging with anger.

“You’re awfully mouthy!” he said, grabbing her neck and squeezing tightly. Sofia tried to gasp, but he squeezed tighter. She grabbed his hand, trying to push it off her, but there was no use. Her eyes widened, she couldn’t breathe. He let go suddenly.

“What the hell?” Sofia gasped, breathing hard.

“Maybe the pussy’s you hang out with let you get away from that shit,” he said, “But you won’t around us.”

“Can you slow down?” Sofia asked, not looking at him.

“No, we have to get as far as possible, as fast as possible. You’re boyfriends will be out looking for you out as soon as they can,” he said.

“If their pussy’s why does that make you so nervous?” Sofia said, raising her eyebrows at him.

“You don’t catch on, do you?” growled the man, “You’ll never survive Donny if you keep your mouth up.”

“He doesn’t scare me, and neither do you,” hissed Sofia, staring at him defiantly.

“Are you stupid?” he asked, glaring at her, “Or do you just want to

die?” Sofia didn’t reply, turning to stare at the window. He pulled onto a dirt road, stopping the van. Sofia glanced at him nervously.

“What are we doing?” she asked, wondering if this was where he was going to kill her.

“Stop asking questions,” he snapped, “Before I knock you out. Just sit there and shut the fuck up.”

And then the van was silent, Sofia expecting the worst, and the driver glancing out the window.

***

Liam watched his sister get dragged out; they were still surrounded by guns.

“What does taking her do for you?” Liam asked, “She doesn’t know anything! She can’t give you information on business!”

“We’ll see about that,” Don said chuckling, “But even if she doesn’t, I like this so much better.”

“Why?!” Liam yelled, “What does this do?!”

“Well, I could have killed you all, and you would have suffered a little,” Don said, “But now you get to wonder where she is, and what she’s doing, and what’s being done to her.”

“You lay a hand on her and I’ll fucking kill you,” Harry growled, but he felt the gun against his head.

“If I get my way, I’ll be laying more then a hand on her,” Don said, smiling at Harry.

“You mother fucker,” Zayn said, launching himself at Don. Suddenly a gun went off. There were screamed, and the boys covered whichever girl was nearest them. When they realized it was just one shot, they looked up. Looking around, they realized no one was hurt, no one was shot. Liam looked past Zayn’s head and saw a bullet hole in the wall.

“Next time, they won’t miss,” Don said, glaring widely.

“Everyone sit down,” Liam said, trying to keep everyone alive. Zayn and Harry glared at him, but did what they were told. Eleanor, Emily, and Danielle were all crying, covering their faces. Louis and Niall were holding them, while Zayn and Harry looked ready to kill.

“Here’s the deal,” Don said, “My guys are going to stay here for the next 2 hours, that will give us enough of a head start. However, if you move, they will kill you. At the end of the two hours, you’re more then welcome to try and come find Sofia, but I would be careful… because I really won’t mind killing her after I have my way with her. But, I don’t think you’ll find her. Or me.” Don stared around at all of the glaring people in the living room.

“Well, it’s been fun, Payne,” Don said, “We should do this more often.” And with that Don Powell walked out of the living room, leaving everyone in it stunned and upset, still staring the guns that were pointed at them.

***

Sofia had been sitting in silence for about 30 minutes, staring out the window at the dark woods with the strange man. She wouldn’t show it, but she was terrified. She wondered why she was sitting in this van, and why they were in the woods. She wondered if Don was going to kill her, he wondered if this man was going to kill her. She couldn’t think her thoughts straight, was this last thing she would ever do? Sit with this stranger in this van.

“What’s your name?” she asked, suddenly. The driver turned and looked at her surprised.

“I thought I told you to stop asking –“ he said, but Sofia interrupted him.

“Please,” she said, begging him slightly. His eyes softened a bit.

“I’m Dom,” he said, before turning and looking back out the window.

Sofia nodded her head, thanking him silently. And then her brain went back to a million different thoughts. She wondered if everyone at home had been smart enough to not fight. She wondered if they were okay, and safe. She wondered specifically about Harry, whom she knew wouldn’t want to sit still.

She wondered if Don was being serious when he said he wouldn’t hurt anyone. She wondered if he had just said that, and had actually killed them all anyway. She wondered if any of them were hurt, she wondered if he would let them live. If they did live, would they come looking for her? Of course they would. Would it be worth it?

A car pulling up interrupted her thoughts, Sofia glanced outside to see who it was, the windows were tinted. Dom got out of his side of the car, walking to her side.

“Let’s go,” he said grabbing her and yanking her out of the car, Sofia tried to struggle, but he gripped her tighter, “Don’t be dumb,” he hissed at her, she glared at him. He brought her to the passenger side of the car, opening it, and pushing her in. Sofia heard the car door slam before turning to see the driver. Don Norwell. He was smiling evilly at her.

“Hello lovely,” he said gently, putting the car in drive. Sofia didn’t say anything; she tried to control her breathing. “Now, bad manners won’t do around here, remember, I still control who lives and dies,” he said.

“Hi,” Sofia said quietly, still glaring.

“Much better,” he said, grinning wider.

“Did you leave them alive?” Sofia asked, a plea in her voice. He glanced over at her, still grinning.

“For now,” he said. Sofia sighed in relief slightly, before turning and glaring out the window.

“Now, I believe we have some evening out to do,” Don said to her, Sofia slowly turned her head.

“What do you mean?” she asked, trying not to show her fear.

“Well, the last time I saw you, you managed to give me a concussion and several stitches,” he pointed to his head. Sofia bit back her smile.

“Sorry about that,” she said, stiffly.

“No, you’re not,” he said, “But you will be,” he was staring at her, intensely, his eyes giving away no emotion.

“What do you –-“ Sofia started to say, but before she could get out anything Don took her head, slamming it hard against the window. She felt the pain, and screamed. He did it again; she could feel the blood coming out of her head. She opened her mouth to scream again, but nothing came out.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.9M 159K 69
Highest rank: #1 in Teen-Fiction and sci-fi romance, #1 mindreader, #2 humor Aaron's special power might just be the coolest- or scariest- thing ever...
226M 6.9M 92
When billionaire bad boy Eros meets shy, nerdy Jade, he doesn't recognize her from his past. Will they be able to look past their secrets and fall in...
1.1M 19.5K 44
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
55.1M 1.8M 66
Henley agrees to pretend to date millionaire Bennett Calloway for a fee, falling in love as she wonders - how is he involved in her brother's false c...