Unconditional Love.(August Al...

By shay_nation_99

Kehlani was just a 17 year old singer struggling to support her family but what happens when she meets August... More

Chapter 1.
Chapter 2.
Chapter 3.
Chapter 4.
Chapter 5.
Chapter 6.
Chapter 7.
Chapter 8.
Chapter 9.
Chapter 10.
Chapter 11.
Chapter 12.
Chapter 13.
Chapter 14.
Chapter 15.
.Chapter 16.
Chapter 17.
Chapter 18.
Chapter 19.
Chapter 20.
A/N
Chapter 21.
Chapter 22.
Chapter 23.
Chapter 24.
A/N
Chapter 25.
Chapter 26.
Chapter 28.
Chapter 29.
Chapter 30.
Chapter 31.
Chapter 32.
Chapter 33.
Chapter 34.
The Wedding.
A/N
I'm BAAACKKKK

Chapter 27.

7K 308 61
By shay_nation_99

Kehlani.

I sat in Aug's room and watched him sleep. These past couple of days have really shown me how I feel about him as a person and not just my fiance. I looked at him as he would try to turn a little but that only caused him more pain. I could tell he was helpless but his doctor told me to just let the medicine and nature take it's course.

I moved my chair closer to his bed as he started to wake up. I looked down at myself and realized I looked a hot mess. I had been so focused on August I hadn't gotten time to go home and take a actual hot shower because I was afraid if I left something would happen to him.

"Hey baby." I said as Aug's eyes slowly opened.

"You still here?" He asked as I noticed he was starting to sound better.

"Yep. I haven't left." I smiled.

"But what about visiting-"

"I worked that out with your doctor." I giggled thinking about the temper tantrum I had to throw in order for her to let me stay.

"How are you feeling?"

"I should be asking you that Aug."

"I know but I'm serious I was worried about you."

"You just got shot 3 times and you were worried about me?"

"Yeah that's how it is when you love someone."

"Yeah you're right."

"How long am I gonna be in here?"

"4 more days."

"That's all?"

"Yep. I was shocked too."

"So where's everybody else?" He asked as he looked around.

"Cha closed the shop for the day so she could bring the girls here. Including Kennedy."

"I'on want my baybeh to see me like this."

"I don't either but she misses her daddy."

"And what about my other baby?"

"I have a doctors appointment later on today actually."

"Damn I wish I could be there."

"I know but you have your phone don't you?"

"Yes why?"

"I could always facetime you into the appointment."

"Yeah do that." He smiled a little.

Lisha.

"Did y'all kill him?"

"Nah boss I'on think so we just wanted to give him something to think about."

"Good. Operation get my baby back is going well. Time to put our next plan in motion."

"What's her name?"

"Kehlani Parrish. Find her." I said before hanging up the phone.

August.

I sat in my room and stared at the t.v. blankly until I heard small knocks on the door.

"Uncle Augggg." I heard the three voices say.

"Hey y'all."

"What's wrong Uncle Aug?" Amaya asked.

"You look all messy." Chaylin added.

"I got into a little situation but y'all know I'a be fine."

"Are you okay Uncle Aug?" Kayden asked softly as she looked up at me.

"Yeah Kay I'm fine."

"You promise?"

"I promise." I smiled as she made me pinky promise her.

"Aug you alright?" Cha asked as she came in the room holding a very fussy Kennedy.

"Yeah I'm good but my baybeh ain't. Whatchu do to her?" I laughed trying not to hurt my rib.

"Boy you know I ain't do nothing to her as soon as we stepped in here she started crying,whining and yelling." Cha laughed as she handed Kennedy to Lani.

"I guess she don't like hospitals like her father." Lani added.

"Cha would you mind watching Kennedy just a little while longer so I go home and get changed to go on my doctors appointment." Lani asked.

"Sure and I'm not leaving yet anyway so Aug can spend more time with her."

"Alright. I'll see you later babe." She said as she pecked my lips softly.

"Good luck." I whispered before pulling away from the kiss.

Kehlani.

I pulled up to my doctors office and parked. Before I got out of the car I wished that everything would be okay.

I walked in,signed in, and sat down. While I was waiting I got a call from Cha letting me know that she was still with Aug and he wanted her to check up on me.

"Ms. Parrish the doctor will see you now." The nurse said as I hung up from Cha's call.

I followed her into the small room and sat on the table. I waited for 10 minutes before my doctor came in.

"So you're here for a pregnancy test?" Dr. Brown asked.

"Yes well I actually already took one and it came out positive so I just wanted to make sure it wasn't a false one."

"Okay well take this into the bathroom and let my nurse know when you return." She said handing me a small cup.

I came back into the room after informing Dr. Brown's nurse and waited. I called August but I received no answer so I assumed he was probably sleeping.

Dr. Brown walked back in with a small file she had on me and sat down.

"Well Ms. Parrish it appears that you are pregnant." She smiled.

"Do you know who the father is?" She asked as I looked offended. "I'm sorry I have to ask."

"Okay well then yes the father is my fiance."

"Would you like some privacy to call him or is he here?"

"He's actually dealing with medical issues of his own right now so I'll see him after I leave here." I sighed.

"Oh I'm sorry to hear that. Well I'm sure this news will make him feel a lot better." She smiled.

"I'm sure it will too." I laughed.

August.

I woke up to the sound of my nurses voice letting me know that she was about to give me more pain medicine. As much as I hated getting stuck with a needle I needed it because if I didn't my whole body would start to hurt.

I looked at my phone to distract myself from the iv that was getting put into my arm and noticed I had a missed call and text from Lani.

MyWife: It's true Auggie you're a daddy...again lol see you when I get there baby. Love you.

Just looking at the text made me smile because this whole situation could've gone a lot different. I decided not to worry about the niggas that shot me until I was out of the hospital and completely healed. As much as I would hate to go back to my old lifestyle I would at any second to find out who would want to kill me.

Lani walked into my room with a duffel bag and sat down.

"I bought you some clean clothes, your phone charger, and a burger." She laughed because she knew I wasn't allowed to eat that here.

"Thank ya baybeh."

"Oh and I bought the first ever pictures of our baby." She said as she handed me a sonogram picture.

"Whea' is it?" I laughed.

"Right there. See the tiny little circle." She pointed as I squinted my eyes.

"Wow so that's in your stomach huh?"

"Yeah and I was thinking...." She said as she looked at me curiously.

"Thinking about what?"

"I kinda want another little girl so Kennedy can have somebody to play dress up with and stuff." She giggled.

"Now you know we don't make that decision and besides we need another boy around the house. Place starting to look too girly." I laughed.

"Well whatever god has planned for us we'll have as long as the baby is happy and healthy... and a girl." She laughed as I just shook my head.

-
This chapter was cute :)

How y'all feel about Lisha?

I don't like her personally lol.

What y'all think she got planned for Lani?

Do you think Lani and Aug having a boy or a girl???

Questions, Questions, Questions lol.-Shayyy

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

346K 8.1K 40
Living with her disabled mom and her sister and brother Keira can't stand neither sibling and prays that one day she'll get away from them. Keira is...
85.6K 2.1K 35
" I've been abused my whole life in all shapes and forms I'm a 17 year old filled with pain and disappointment until I met him ."
Bernice By Delyne

Fanfiction

6.5K 222 38
Bernice Marie Ketz is 25. She has been running away with her son since he was one. He's three now. She doesn't want her son around his Father's lifes...
12.8K 374 14
Kehlani Parrish is just an ordinary 24 year old woman when she texts the wrong number. What happens when she finds out it belongs to Demi Lovato🤷🏽‍...