Chapter 25.

Kehlani.

I walked into the bridal shop with Chandra, the girls, Kennedy, and surpisingly Ms.Sheila.

"Hello I'm here to look for a wedding dress." I smiled.

"Ok right this way." The woman spoke as we followed her.

"KayKay why don't you and your sisters go pick out a dress for me to go try on."

"Okay." She said as she ran to look at the dresses.

I picked through the dresses to see which one I would like as Ms.Sheila walked over to me.

"So my boy is getting married huh?" She said as she leaned against a wall.

"Yes ma'am." I smiled as I kept scanning through the dresses.

"Well he seems happy and that's all that matters." She paused.

"Are your parents happy?" She asked as my demeanor changed.

"Well my dad died when I was young and my mom isn't in my life."

"Oh I'm sorry I didn't know."

"No it's okay." I smiled to reassure her.

"I think I'll go with this one." I said as I walked into the dressing room.

As I was trying on the dress I noticed it was a little tight. I peeked around the curtain and asked Chandra for her help and even she couldn't help me get into it.

I finally just stopped and looked in the mirror and saw I was gaining a little weight around my stomach. I didn't pay attention to it and just asked for a bigger size.

Once I finally had the dress on I stepped out of the dressing room and onto the pedastal.

"How do you guys like it?"

"You look like a princess." Amaya said.

"Yeah you look pretty." Kay and Chaylin added.

"I like it." Ms. Sheila smiled.

"Can we talk?" Cha asked as I nodded.

We walking back into the dressing room as she looked at me and started smiling.

"Why are you smiling?" I asked as I raised a eyebrow at her.

"How far along are you?" She asked as I looked at her weirdly.

"Cha what are you talking about?"

"You've been complaining about not feeling good in the mornings, you eat any and everything in sight and you stomach is getting bigger." She said as she placed her hand on my stomach.

"I still don't know what you're trying to say."

"All I'm saying is I know what a pregnant woman looks like." She said as she smiled and left out of the dressing room.

I sighed and took the wedding dress off. After I got it off I looked at myself in the mirror and smiled. I knew everything Cha said was true but I still don't think I could be pregnant I mean me and Aug have barely seen each other lately so of course we haven't had sex.

I smiled and put my hand on my stomach again before trying on what would be my wedding dress.

August.

I sat at the kitchen table in Sneak house as we talked about how we used to run the streets.

"Aye Aug remember the time we had shoot them niggas that owed us money?" He laughed.

"Yeah and yo' punk ass was scared to." I said as I laughed harder watching him give me a straight face.

"Remember that time you got drunk as shit and took that fine ass girl and her friend home and only the friend let you fuck?"

"Yeah man that night was crazy." I said as I took a long pull off my blunt.

"What was her friend name? Keisha? Tisha?" He asked as we thought about it.

"I' on even remember man."

"I know what it was. Lisha that was her name."

"Nah man that wasn't her couldn't have been." I said as I acted like I didn't know what he was talking about.

"Yes it was 'cause she kept telling everybody she was gonna trap yo' ass with a baby." He said laughing.

"She said that?"

"Yeah man I'm glad you ain't have a baby with ha'."

"That's Kennedy mama."

I watched as he turned and looked me.

"You fa' real?"

"Yeah."

"Watch out fa' ha'." Sneak warned.

"Why?"

"I heard she coming to get her baby... with her boyfriend." He sighed.

Kehlani.

I walked around the bathroom before looking at the test. As I paced back and forth all these thoughts started going through my head. Are we ready for a baby? How is Aug gonna take this? How am I gonna raise 2 children?

I was interrupted by the sound of my phone's alarm letting me know the 2 minutes was up.

I took a deep breath and walked over to the test. I looked at it and placed my hand over my mouth as my eyes started to water.

I took the test downstairs and put it in a zip-lock bag and placed it on the living room table, knowing Aug would sit there first.

August.

I walked in the house and sat on the couch and put my face in my hands. I hope the things Sneak was saying weren't true because I don't think I could handle Kennedy being taken away from me and I know Lani wouldn't take it well.

I watched as Lani ran down the steps and jumped into my lap.

"Wassup witchu'?" I asked as she sat in my lap smiling.

"Baby you know how I been sick, eating a lot, and tired lately?"

"No." I said as I looked at her.

"Well I have been and now I know why." She said as she smiled.

"You tryna' tell me what I think you tryna' tell me?"

"Yes." She said as she picked up a small bag and showed it to me.

"I'm pregnant."

"You serious?"

"Yep look." She showed me a pregnancy test. "Two lines means positive."

Before I knew it I was hugging her so tight she was begging me to let her go.

"So you're happy?"

"Happy ain't even the word ma."

I moved her chin closer to me as I passionately kissed her then leaned my forehead against hers.

"I love you." We said in unison.

-
This chapter is sooooo cute but as you can see there will be some drama so get y'all tea cups ready.-Shayyy

Comment, Comment, Comment!