A Meister's Curse (A Soul Eat...

By May5696

Luna, a meister, and her twin weapons, Drake and Drew travel to Death City at the request of Lord Death himse... More

Luna
Drake and Drew
1-Welcome To Death City
2-Checking Out The City
3-A Familiar Face
4-First Day At The DWMA
5-Luna vs Blackstar
6-Mission With Kid
7-Training And Hanging Out
8-New Power, New Home
9-One Thing After Another
10-The Truth
11-The New Luna
12-Feelings
13-Under The Sea
14-Just Admit It
15-Battle With The Wolf Witch
16-Sleepover
17-Dance
18-A Day Of Shopping
19-Halloween
20-Abandoned City
21-End Of The Owl Witch
22-Fun Day With Embarrassing Moments
23-Just A Bundle Of Joy
24-Arctic Mission Part 1
25-Arctic Mission Part 2
26-An Old Friend Or A New Foe?
27-What A Pest!
29-Princess?! Part 1
30-Princess?! Part 2
31-Princess?! Part 3
32-A Fitting End

28-Forgiveness

370 12 0
By May5696

Kid's pov

After Luna ran out of the house, I angrily stood up, glaring at Clyde. He also stood and looked at me, worry and slight fear in his expression as he watched me.

"Do you know what Luna was like when we first met her?"

He stared at me in slight confusion as I continued. "She was like a hollow shell of a person, no emotion whatsoever. She lived in constant fear, thinking everyone would turn on her if they knew about her curse."

Clyde's eyes grew wide as he listened. "She found herself all alone in a world where she believed no one could be trusted. I was the one who finally managed to bring a smile to her face. And all of that, was because of you. So I suggest you leave her alone before you hurt her again."

Everyone's eyes were on me as I quietly left to find Luna, leaving Clyde shocked at my words. I tracked Luna's soul to the wooded area outside the DWMA.

There she was, sitting at the ledge overlooking the city. I quietly sat beside her, watching her glance at me before returning her gaze to the city.

"What do you think I should do, Kid? Part of me wants to forgive Clyde, but part of me thinks he doesn't deserve it."

"Well, you could at least hear what he has to say. Don't you think he deserves that much?"

She nodded slightly. "I suppose. Could you forgive him?"

I thought back to Clyde kissing Luna in the hall. My hand clenched into a fist at the thought. I felt Luna grab my hand in both of hers, easing my nerves as she smiled at me.

I sighed. "I guess I could put things behind us. But Luna, he has feelings for you."

"I know. But I don't like him like that, I never have. I love you, Kid. No one could take your place."

I returned her smile and pecked her lips. "Alright then. That's all I needed to hear. I can get along with Clyde, for you. But if he does anything to hurt you again, I'll be the one to make him pay for it."

We both stood up and began walking back to Maka's, hand in hand. Making it back, everyone seemed to be just sitting around quietly, as if waiting for us to come back.

Luna's pov

I approached Clyde, standing over him as he sat on the couch. "Clyde, I want to talk to you. Can we go somewhere quiet?"

He stood and nodded with a small smile. "Of course. Why don't we head over to your place?"

"Okay, but Kid's coming too."

He smiled. "That's fine."

We looked back to the others and Kid simply told them, "You guys can continue having fun. We'll be back soon."

The three of us headed out, soon arriving at Gallows Mansion. Clyde looked all around as we stood in the living room.

He smiled at Kid. "Wow, this is quite the place you have here. I can't believe you all live here together."

Kid smiled slightly. "Thank you, and every inch of this place is perfectly symmetrical."

I stood in front of Clyde. "I'm listening now, so start explaining."

Clyde's pov

I inwardly sighed, meeting her gaze. "Luna, I'm sorry for everything I've caused. I wasn't there for you like I should've been. I never believed you to be a monster."

Her expression softened. "Letting you go the way I did was the worst mistake of my life. I missed you so much after you left, and I've always loved you."

I held back the tears that threatened to spill from my eyes. "But I can already tell, Kid's done a better job of taking care of you than I ever could. I'm not asking you to forgive me, because I don't deserve it. I'll even leave the city, if that's what'll make you happy."

I was surprised when she wrapped her arms around me in a hug. I stood in shock for a moment, feeling my face heat up slightly before returning her hug. I even noticed a small smile on Kid's face as he watched us.

"I forgive you, Clyde. You don't have to leave."

She pulled away and smiled up at me. "I'm sorry I can't return your feelings, I've always thought of you as a brother. I hope we can be friends again, just like when we were little."

I nodded. "Of course. I'll always love you, but I can see that you're happy the way things are. Kid, promise me you'll always look after her."

Kid nodded and came closer, standing beside Luna. "I will, I promise."

We talked a little while longer before finally heading back to Maka's. The others were happy that we'd worked things out. Now I can stay here in Death City with all of my new friends.

Luna's pov

A few days pass by and Clyde and Kari have adjusted quite well to life in Death City. Our whole gang was currently gathered in front of the mission board.

Maka, Blackstar, and Crona had all decided on their missions. My eyes scanned over the missions before stopping on one. I pointed to it.

"That one sounds interesting. Protecting a desert city in Arabia from an incoming threat. I've always wanted to see the sights in Arabia."

Kid replied, "That's fine with me."

Clyde then came over. "Mind if I come too?"

I looked to Kid, seeing him nod in approval before I turned back to Clyde. "Alright. Just be prepared for anything."

He nodded and we waved to the others before heading out with our weapons. We took a plane to get to Arabia, arriving after a few days.

Exiting the plane, the temperature was instantly warmer than before. Liz, Patty, Drake, Drew, and Kari all took weapon form.

With Kari being a katana, she was the only lone weapon in the group. I looked over at Kid, covering my eyes from the sun.

"I wonder where the city we're supposed to protect is."

He looked around. "I don't know. I guess we'll have to look for it. It shouldn't be too hard to find in the middle of a desert."

Clyde slumped forward, sighing in annoyance. "You mean we're going to be walking around this place until we find it? That'll take forever."

I smirked at him. "Who said anything about walking?"

He looked at me in confusion. I used magic to summon a large shadow bird. Clyde's eyes were wide as he stared at the creature.

"Woah, I didn't know you could do something like that."

I held up my clawed hands with a grin. "These aren't called magic gauntlets for nothing. Climb on."

I climbed onto the large bird, watching as Clyde slowly got on behind me. Kid summoned his skateboard and we both took off into the air.

The sun was already beginning to set as we flew across the scorching sands below. Squinting, I stared at the swirling sand that seemed to slowly approach us from the distance.

I gulped and said, "Hey, guys. Are you seeing that thing that keeps getting closer?"

Clyde leaned his head around me as Kid stared into the distance. "Looks like a sandstorm. Best to avoid it."

I nodded and looked at Kid. "Yeah, I'd hate to get caught up in something like that."

We looked at each other with smiles on our faces. Clyde suddenly pointed ahead of us. "Why is it coming toward us?"

Kid and I both snapped our heads forward to see the sandstorm was now right in front of us. We ended up flying right into it.

I heard Kid and Clyde's muffled coughs as the sand flew all around us. I covered my face, choking on sand that went into my mouth and nose.

I heard Drake and Drew both yell at me. "We can't fly in this! We need to get out of this storm!"

I noticed my bird struggling to fly against the strong wind. "No kidding!"

In an instant, my shadow bird squawked and began fading. I couldn't even see Kid anymore. When my bird was unable to withstand the wind any longer, it disappeared.

Clyde and I were instantly swept up into the air, being swallowed by the sandstorm. The last thing I remember was the twins calling out as darkness enveloped me.

Kid's pov

I glanced up at the moon and stars before flying over the sand, scanning for any signs of the others. I had managed to get out of the sandstorm, but I fear Luna and Clyde weren't so lucky.

By the time the storm had finally subsided, night had fallen. The temperature had also dropped quite a bit from the sun's disappearance.

"Look! There's Clyde and Kari playing in the sand!"

I looked down upon hearing Patty's cheery voice. I landed beside Kari, stepping off Beelzebub as she looked up at me.

I let go of Liz and Patty, letting them change back as I approached Clyde, who was unconscious with his legs buried in sand.

Kari was sitting next to him. "I'm glad you found us. I thought we were going to be stranded out here."

I smiled at the young girl. "Don't worry, we'd never leave you two behind."

She smiled slightly as I crouched down and shook Clyde. "Clyde. Clyde, wake up. We need to get going."

He lazily opened his eyes, looking at me before sitting up. He coughed. "Ugh, I think I swallowed half the desert."

I chuckled as he stuck his tongue out, making a gross face. I stood and held my hand out to him. He grabbed my hand and I helped pull him out of the sand.

He dusted the sand off of himself before looking around. "Where's Luna and the twins?"

I sighed. "I don't know. We need to start searching for them."

As I turned to start walking away, Clyde grabbed my shoulder. I stopped and looked back at him. His eyes glanced at the girls.

"Don't you think we should rest a bit? We're not all reapers like you, you know."

I looked to see the girls rubbing their eyes and yawning. I sighed. "Alright. I suppose we can continue our search in the morning."

We sat down in the sand, eating a few snacks we brought. Kari huddled up with Liz and Patty, attempting to stay warm as the three of them slept.

Cyde moved to sit next to me as I peered out at the night sky. "Don't worry, Kid. I'm sure Luna's fine. She's probably hunkered down for the night, just waiting to be found in the morning."

"Yeah."

He patted my shoulder and smiled. "Get some sleep, Kid. What would Luna say if she knew you were staying up all night?"

I smiled and looked at him. "She'd probably scold me for it and tell me to worry about it in the morning after I've rested."

We both laughed before silence took over. We laid back against the cool sand and I felt myself dozing off. Luna will be fine, she always is.

Drake's pov

I can't believe our luck. It's cold, dark, we're stranded in the middle of the desert, separated from the others, and Luna's still unconscious.

"What should we do, Drew? Luna's still out of it."

He looked around before squinting and peering out into the darkness. "Is that a city?"

I looked in the same direction, seeing a few lights in the distance. A smile crept across my lips.

"It must be. That's probably the city we have to protect."

"Let's take Luna there. Want me to carry her?"

I shook my head and lifted her up into my arms. "Nah, I got her. And who knows, maybe the others are there."

He nodded and we began walking toward the lights in the distance.

Luna's pov

I slowly opened my eyes, seeing Drake's face in front of me. He grinned. "Wake up, Sleeping Beauty."

I looked over to see Drew beside us. That's when I realized Drake was carrying me.

"Drake? Drew? What happened?"

Drake stopped for a moment, setting me on my feet before answering. "We all got swept up in that sandstorm, remember?"

I nodded slightly. "Yeah, I'm guessing we got separated from the others?"

They both nodded. Drew pointed to what looked like a city ahead of us. "They might be there. I think that's the city we have to protect."

"Okay then, let's go."

We soon arrived at the city. It was a pretty place with small buildings and lights everywhere. In the middle of the city was some kind of palace-like structure.

The twins followed me to a crowd of people. "Um, excuse me, is this the city that requires protection?"

The people looked at me, their eyes growing wide as they gasped and kneeled in front of me. I stared at them in confusion.

"Ummm..."

An elderly man stood up from the crowd, approaching me and gently clasping his hands around mine. He examined my face as if in awe before finally speaking.

"Princess, you've come to our aid."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.4K 737 55
Mari was five when her mom died, after, her dad becoming an alcoholic and locking her in their house after they found out she was a weapon and was 'd...
10.4K 358 21
It's been a year after you "died". Things have calmed down and everyone still misses you. Kid hasn't left his room, if he did he either was eating or...
31.5K 769 22
My first time writing a Soul Eater (or any fanfic.) story so please be kind to me. :) You're a meisterless sythe weapon who finally decided to go...
231K 5.5K 25
Your name is, (Y/n) Thompson. You are the cousin of the two sisters Liz and Patty Thompson. Not too long ago you discovered you could turn into a wea...