Prequelly Unique - Niam Horay...

By CuddleMeLarry

You've read how Louis found his kitten but this is how Liam found his Prince. This is the prequel to the Uniq... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14 - Slightly Mature, yaaaay
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17 - Mature! Wooo!
Chapter 18
Chatper 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22 - Such mature.
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25

Chapter 7

12.3K 364 46
By CuddleMeLarry

[Liam's P.O.V.]

My alarm rang loudly and I groaned at it before shutting it off. I stretched and I heard a small groan from the side of me as I felt a warmth snuggle into my side. A smile pushed it's way onto my face as I wrapped an arm around Niall. He mumbled something and I couldn't understand him.

"What was that, Nialler?" I asked, using one of the nicknames I had made for him.

"Do not go. Stay home with me," he mumbled.

"I have to go to work."

"I like when you are home," heat rose into his cheeks.

"You like it when I'm home?"

"Yes. Like my Liam."

"Your Liam, huh?"

"Yes," he nuzzled more into my side.

I smiled at the boy's comments and he held tighter on to my person. I ran my fingers through his soft blonde hair and gently scratched behind his ears. He hummed a little in pleasure and relaxed against me.

"Niall, I've got to go to work," I mumured against his head.

"Noooo," he whined.

"I'm off tomorrow."

"Be off today."

"I can't."

"Yes."

I sighed as I laughed and patted the boy next to me. Niall sighed and detached himself from me to roll on the other side of the bed in a pout. I got up and went to the restroom. When I was finished relieving myself, I took a quick shower. When I was finished, I went back to the room to find Niall was no longer occupying the bed. I quickly changed and walked into the front room to find the boy pouting as he stared at the telly. I sat down next to him and he scooted away from me.

"Aw, Niall. C'mon. You know why I have to leave."

"I do not like when you are gone," he mumbled as a blush rose into his cheeks.

"I don't like going to work either but I'll be home for lunch."

He sighed before light grabbing a hold of my blazer and pleading his next question.

"Take me with you?"

I opened my mouth to answer him but then a smile stretched across my face. Maybe I could take Niall and pawn him off as an intern if anybody asked why there was a random kid sitting in my office. I looked up to the pleading eyes of the dog boy that had stole my heart.

"We'll have to wrap your tail," I warned.

His eyes lit up and he excitedly proclaimed, "okay! Get to go to work with you?"

"Yupp. You'll have to borrow some nice clothes," I smiled.

"My ears," Niall pointed out, his expression falling.

"Hmm," I hummed, thinking.

Maybe I could play him off as a kid who's interested in journalism and he could wear one of my ball caps. I quickly stood and offered him my hand. He gripped it and he lead me to the bedroom. He sat on the bed as I picked out his outfit. I pulled out some nice jeans and a plain t-shirt. I pulled out of my hats and handed them to Niall. He set them on the bed so that I  could help him wrap his tail after I had found the ACE wrap and he whined the whole time. I repeatedly apologized because I had no idea how the boy felt. I didn't exactly have a tail to sympathize with him. He went to change his clothes and I went to go find us some breakfast. Within the next 10 minutes, Niall was changed, feed, and we were on our way to my work.

"How's the tail, Nialler?" I asked.

"Hurts," he whined.

"I'm sorry. We'll go back home for lunch and we can wrap it up again, yeah?"

Niall nodded as I pulled into my parking spot and we got out. We reached my work and a few of my co-workers said hello to me. I politely smiled back as Niall waved excitedly to them. I smiled at the boy as we entered my office. I sighed at the pile of paper work that was waiting on my desk and sat down in my chair. Niall sat in the chair across from me and watched me work. I would glance up every once in a while and Niall's face would break into a grin. A smile would automatically form on mine as I went back to work. About 10, Niall began to grow bored and hungry.

"Liam," he whined.

"Yes?" I asked looking up.

"I am hungry."

"I don't go to lunch for another hour."

Niall sighed and pouted for the next 5 minutes. He sighed again and I looked up to find him pouting at me.

"Niall, don't be mad at me," I pleaded.

"Hungry!" He whined.

"I know, Niall. I am, too. But we can't leave yet."

He sighed again and flung himself against the back of the chair. I finished one of the papers and set my pen down. I sighed and rubbed at my temples.

"I hate my job, I hate my job, I hate my job," I quietly chanted to myself.

"You hate this?" Niall asked, innocently.

"So much, Niall. You've no idea."

"Why?"

"It's not what I went to school for and it's endless and it's just so boring."

"Do not do it anymore?"

"I can't quit. I have to pay for food and the flat payment and other things."

"But you should not hate. You should be happy," Niall said, simply.

"It's not that easy."

"Why?"

"Niall!" I said a little too loudly.

Niall's ears went back and he hung his head. I let my head fall to the desk with a loud thud. I let out a sigh and raised my head again. Niall's eyes were tear-filled as he looked at me. I got up and went over to hug him.

"I'm sorry, Nialler," I said, as I lightly wrapped my arms around him. "I just get really frustrated at work and you were asking a lot of questions."

"But you said that questions are good," he sniffled.

"I know, I know. I'm sorry."

We hugged for a few minutes until Niall wiggled away from me.

"Potty," he stated.

"You need to use the restroom?" I chuckled.

He nodded and I lead him to the bathroom. I waited outside the toilet for him and the boss walked past.

"Who are you waiting for, Payne?" He asked.

"Just need to use the toilet, sir. It's occupied," I answered with a smile.

"How are you liking the new job?"

"It's alright. Y'know, just work."

I really hoped he would go away before he discovered Niall. No one had asked about him yet and I wanted to keep it that way. The boss laughed at my statement and turned to walk away. I let out a small sigh of relief but sucked it back in as he turned back toward me.

"Are you done with that paperwork? I need-" he paused as his eyes laid on Niall who had just walked out of the toilet. "Who are you?"

"He's an intern," I lied as a blush filled my cheeks.

"Good one, Payne," the boss smiled. "But seriously who are you?"

"I am Niall," he smiled, widely.

"What are you here for?"

"Liam," he pointed to me. "Let me come to work today."

"Payne, care to explain yourself?"

"Not really," I mumbled.

"Go home, kid. You shouldn't be here," he said to Niall before turning back to me. "And I'll see you in my office in 10 minutes."

He took a step away and Niall whimpered.

"No," I said quietly.

"Excuse me?"

"No," I said, more firmly. "I won't see you in 10 minutes because I quit."

"What?" He asked in disbelief.

"You heard me, I quit. I hate this job. I hate that stupid stack of paperwork that's on my desk. And I hate it here. This isn't what I went to school for and it's not what I want to do with my life so I quit."

I grabbed Niall's hand and walked back to my office. I grabbed my few things and walked back out the door. My boss, ex-boss, was still standing there shocked.

"Goodbye, Mr. Anthony. And Becky don't expect an 'I'm sick' call tomorrow. Which by the way, were all fake. Goodbye endless job," I ranted as I tugged Niall out of the building and to my car.

The car ride back to the flat was quiet and I could tell Niall was confused. But he probably wasn't going to ask because he thought I was angry. We pulled into the driveway a few minutes later and I sighed as I rested my head against the steering wheel.

"Liam?" Niall whispered.

"Yes, Nialler?" I asked as I raised my head from the steering wheel to look at him.

"You are mad?"

"No, I'm not mad." I'm actually happy," I smiled. "And you should be, too."

"Why?"

"Because I don't ever have to go to work ever again."

Niall cheered loudly and leaned across the console to hug me. I hugged him back as I chuckled. I could start my writing career that I had always dreamed off now. I already had quite a bit when I was writing about Niall. An idea struck me as I realized that I could write about Niall. No one has ever written about hybrids before, I'd bet. I was going to pursue my dream and I could get to spend my days with the boy that I was falling for. I smiled as I squeezed Niall tighter. Maybe this was actually going to work out.

[A/N] Hey beauties. How are you guys? I'm alright. A little brain frazzled. Not sure that's a word but whatevs. My graduation party is on Monday and my mother is driving me insane. Not that she doesn't do that anyway. But eh. I love you guys. I'll hopefully update again before the party. ♥ Sophie

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

72K 3K 18
[Edited + AU] A Niam vampire/mpreg story :) ❀ contains; vampires, Mpreg cover made by: @njhrainbow
7.3K 167 42
❝Where there is desire, There is gonna be a flame❞ Alice and Riley Cooper. They’ve never seen the outside world. They’ve never smelt fresh air. The...
2.4K 177 24
Those fantasies you always dream of the boys. Short, long, cute. and sad stories(imagines) ❤❤
450K 17.8K 52
[NOT EDITED.] !!!DISCLAIMER: I wrote this when I was young and didn't fully grasp the concept of writing. The books get progressively better as time...