Bloody Secrets [MIGHT NOT FIN...

By TechnoDewdrop

YouTubers, BBC Radio 1 Hosts, loved by millions. Daniel Howell and Philip Lester, more commonly known as "Dan... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
A/N
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven

A/N

355 14 6
By TechnoDewdrop

Hello lovelies, I hope you're doing well!

So today I have a new story for you, and I won't ramble too long.

I just want to say thank you for the reads on my antisepticeye fanfic! It means a lot! We came so far, and I'm very proud of you all!

Also, I must put a little trigger warning for this story, there's going to be graphic imagery and many mentions of blood and gorey stuffs! So please read at your own risks, lovelies!~♥

Anyways, I hope you all enjoy the story!!! ~Muwaahh!~ ♥♡♥

Also Dan and or Phil if you're reading this I'm sorry for making you psychopathic murders. I love you though!

Also there's no Phan. They're just friends since I'm already iffy about writing Phan stuff.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

565 78 19
{Complete} Dan Howell knows he has feelings for his Best Friend Phil Lester, and he has known for a while. But Dan can't ever find the way to tell hi...
268K 7.7K 44
After creating a YouTube channel one year ago, Baylee goes to Playlist Live and meets her two idols. Dan Howell (Danisnotonfire) and Phil Lester (Ama...
hope d.j.h By m.

Fanfiction

31.9K 982 67
Dan Howell has Just moved to America with his best friend Phil Lester. They Happen to live in your neighborhood. Your Mom makes you go to their house...
306K 6.3K 13
Dan and Phil, or danisnotonfire and AmazingPhil, are best friends who share a flat. Nothing more, nothing less. Until, of course, something happens w...