Personal Soldier (a Nathan Sy...

By JocelynZamora

This is quite your typical fan fiction where heartthrob Nathan Sykes meets an ordinary girl from California... More

Personal Soldier (a Nathan Sykes fanfiction)
Glad you came
I know who you are
We meet again
Sneak out
You lost it!?
Fun day
Goodbye
Fresh start
London
Oh hey?
In the dark
Kiss of life
Siva, I need help
Double date or triple date?
I think im inlove
So close
I heard that
I want to sleep
More than you'll ever know
I'm scared
Physical pain i cant face it
Whats wrong?
Tell me what?
I love you and Ellie
Happy birthday Ellie
Here i come!
Perfect but will it last?
Oh no
Heavens gotta plan for you
Happy birthday Nath
I love you too baby Sykes
Its all my fault
I cant believe it!
Do me a favor?
You too?!
Telling the fans
Baby kicks
Baby shopping
The baby bet
Small bump unborn
I'm done
The reason
Nightmare
Forgotten love
Memories and pain
Out of time
Learn to love again
Another way
We're having... WHAT!?
Fight for this love
Life is good
Gone
Careful not to show
Roses and notes
Pour my love over you
Welcome to the world
Coughs and rings
Wedding planner
Another lazy day
8 months till I'm yours
7 months left
6 to go
5 more
Only 4 months left
Just 3 left
2 months
1 month
The last chapter
Personal Soldier Extras
Extras

Yes.

1.7K 26 5
By JocelynZamora

Josie's POV

WTF DO I DO NOW!?

I HAVE A DATE WITH NATHAN AND I HAVE A GET TOGETHER WITH NIALL!

"MAIKEN!" I yelled. Panic rushing through my veins.

"What!?" She yelled running over to me but almost falling at the same time. No time to laugh!

"Maiken I have a date with Nathan at 7 but I also have to catch up with Niall at 7!" I said in a rush tone. Her eyes went wide then a small smirk played at her lips.

Oh shit...

Maiken's POV

I was staring at my bracelet that my dad gave me when Josie yelled for me. I ran out to see what was wrong and almost tripped but that's not all!

SHE DIDN'T LAUGH! this is not good!

"What!?" I started to freak out because she always laughs when I trip

"Maiken I have a date with Nathan at 7 but I also have to catch up with Niall at 7!' She almost yelled. My eyes went wide but then I got the best idea ever!

"Well... You could still do both" I smirked even wider.

"W-what? How?" Panic evident in her voice.

"Where are you suppose to go with Niall?" I asked calmly

"Nando's" she responded quickly

"Great! And Nathan and Jay are taking us out to Nando's as well, so all you have to do is go on a date with Nathan and then when Niall gets there you tell Nathan you have to go to the restroom and you chat a bit with Niall then you come back and do the same with Nathan and BAM!" I said with wicked grin. She gave me a smile but it soon faded

"But it's going to be hard? Do you think it'll work?" She asked.

"Yeah! How hard can it be?" I answered with a smile.

*ding dong*

"Well here goes nothing" I have her a quick smile and she returned it with a weak one. I opened the door to reveal 2 handsome guys.

Jay was wearing a bright blue shirt that brought out his eyes and some khaki dress pants and Nathan was wearing a white shirt with black washed out jeans and a leather jacket, his hair looking perfect as always... Makes me wonder how he looks in the morning. I'll have to ask Josie someday when they start dating.

"Hey... Wow!" They both said in unison which made me and Josie blush.

"Hi" I said shyly, Maiken Flinder stop being shy!

"Eloooo!" Josie chirped.

"Haha hey. You look amazing! Err... You too Maiken" Nathan blushed.

"Hey! Back off my girl!" My heart fluttered when Jay said that.

We all stood there glancing at each other awkwardly.

"Alright alright sorry mate, let's go girls!" Jay smiled and led us to his car and opened the passenger door for me. What a gentleman

An Nathan and Josie went in the back seats! Ha!!

The drive consisted of 'how was your day?' 'Cool' 'great'

When we got there Jay jumped out of the car and rushed to open my door. Can he get any cuter?

I gave Josie a reassuring look and she slightly nodded.

Josie's POV

I'm really nervous about this whole idea thing Maiken thought about!

What if it goes all wrong?

What if Niall gets a table next to us?

What if I fall and die on the way to Niall's table?

Or worse!

What if I trip and brake my ankle with these shoes?! Which reminds me... What shoes am I wearing? Ugh whatever

*from Niall: hey love I'm almost there, tell the waitress to take you to the table under Horan*

*to Niall: ok :)*

Ok why couldn't I just rescheduled!?

JOSIE ANNE KINGSLEY WHY DIDN'T YOU THINK OF THAT EARLIER!?

Well too late now! Or is it? Yes, yes it is!

"You alright?" Nathan whispered in my ear which made me shiver

"Err... Yeah" I lied.

We took a seat and the waitress took our dink orders.

"2 cokes one with no ice the other with ice, 1 ice tea and 1 water please" Maiken said with a smile, the waitress quickly scurried to get our drinks.

Dear Lord why must you test me this way!?

*from Niall: I'm here!!! :)* shiiiiiiiiiit!!!

"Err... I gotta go powder my nose?" Shit I panicked!

"Ok" Nathan gave me a smile and I left to go sit in the table Niall set for us. I quickly took a seat only to stand back up because Niall arrived

"Hey!" I greeted him

"Hello, long time no see what you been up to?" Niall said crushing me in a hug.

"Nothing much just loving the London scenery and all" I flashed him a smile and sat down and he did the same. Hurry up Niall get with it so I can leave and be with the one I'm suppose to be!!

"Great! You seem nervous. You ok?" Niall questioned

No! I AM NOT OK! IM HAVING 2 DATES AT ONCE!

"Peachy" I lied again

"Listen Josie I- I need to tell you something" he seemed uneasy.

"What is it?" Ok now I'm worried

"I- I love you. A lot. Ever since I met you. I knew he wasn't good enough for you and I knew you deserved better, I want to show you that I'm not a prick like Harry. I want to show you what true love is. Let me show you?" No one ever told me their feelings and I don't know what to feel. I love Niall as a friend but I like Nathan as much more, yet I still love Harry.

I was speechless. Niall... One of my best friends just confessed they love me. And that's not all...

Nathan's POV

Josie left to 'powder her nose' 20 minutes ago! I'm getting worried!

"Err I'm going to tell Josie her food is here" I said but I don't think Jay and Maiken were listening. I stood up and went towards the lady's room but on my way there I saw Josie... Sitting in a chair, in a table... Not alone

She was with Niall Horan from One Direction but why?

She was supposed to be with to be with me! On a date!

'Does she not like me? '

'Of course not! Look at you and look at Niall! You're not even close to good looking as him!'

'Don't listen to him! '

'What game is she playing? '

I was fed up with a these thoughts roaming my mind. I walked to their table

"What's going on?" The look on Josie's face was pure shock and a bit of guilt... What did she do? Was she just playing with me all this time?

The anger boiling up inside me wanting to just let it go, I was trying to keep my calm because we're in a public place.

"N-Nathan I-I can explain!" Josie stuttered, Niall looking confused with the whole situation.

"Look I agreed to get together with Niall to catch up because we haven't seen in a long time and then you asked me on a date. I didn't know what to do!?" She let out a big sigh. She was telling the truth. I could tell...

"Oh" was all Niall said. Looking sad. But why?

"I should go then. Sorry Nath, I didn't knew you two were together" Niall said looking sadder by the second.

"We aren't together though" Josie said looking guilty.

Ok what am I missing here? Have they dated before?

"I'll let you two continue on your date then. Err. We could catch up some other time and uh forget what I said" he awkwardly left putting money on the table.

Josie let out another sigh and mumbled something but I could hear.

"Sorry Nathan" she looked down at the floor. At this point every eye in Nando's were on us.

"It's fine. Lets go, Jay and Maiken are busy. I don't think they'll notice we left" I whispered and gave her a wink, which made her blush. She's so cute.

"Thanks." She whispered grabbing my hand in hers and lacing out fingers. I felt sparks all over my body. Her touch making me shiver.

We walked out hand in hand. I had no idea where we were going but then I remembered there was a park not to far. No words were said and no words were needed but being the complete idiot that I am I had to open my mouth.

"So... Were you and Niall dating or..." I trailed off as we both sat down on a bench by the pond. She sighed

"No.." She trailed off "I dated Harry styles from his band, that's how we know each other" she continued.

"Oh. What happened?" I asked hoping I wasn't being too nosy.

"He-he cheated on me" she let out a sad sigh. Anger rising once again.

"We dated for 2 years, then he got in the band and he changed. He's not the same anymore."

"Do you still love him?" I couldn't help but ask

She just looked at me and got up, walking towards the pond and sitting down while throwing pebbles

'You just had to ask didn't you?" The voice inside my head shouted

"I shouldn't have asked... Sorry" I apologized. I still wanted to know if she love him.

"It's ok" Josie said nearly a whisper

"I ugh I have to umm" well awkward Nathan came back!

"I like you" Josie said. Shit!!!

SHE FEELS THE SAME WAY! SHE LIKES ME BACK!! YES! FUCK YES!!!!!

My head was having a party while me being me and not being able to talk I just kissed her like there was no tomorrow.

I didn't just 'like' her I LOVE her! I can't tell her that... Not now.

"I like you too... A lot." Nervousness washing over me once again...

"Will err... Will you be my girlfriend? Please?" I almost begged. Wow I'm that desperate?

She smiled but her smile faded, which made me frown... Shit Nathan you just had to screw up!

"What's wrong?" I whispered

"I don't know. I don't want to get hurt again." She whispered while a tear slipped down her eye. I quickly wiped it away

"I won't hurt you! I want to protect you! I want to love you! I want you to love me" I whispered the last few words and fluttered my eyes closed.... That's all I wanted... To be loved... To be loved by someone and have it to be true love... I want to love her and I want her to love me back.

"Yes" she whispered making me open my eyes

"Yes?" I asked confused by what she meant

"Yes I trust you not to hurt me. Yes I want to be loved. Yes I want to love you and yes I want to be your girlfriend" she gave me a small smile and I returned it with a bigger one.

I kissed her again this time with more passion.

No lust.

Just love.

I love my life at this moment!

Josie's POV

It's time to move on from Harry...

I don't know if I will be able to trust Nathan completely but I will try.

Bye Harry.

~~~~~~~~~~

OMG THEY ARE FINALLY TOGETHER!

But will it last? ;) muahahahaha!!

What do you guys think about Niall confessing his love for me?

THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH!!

OVER A 100 READS!! I LOVE YOU GUYS SO MUCH!

Keep on reading and voting and commenting please! Means a lot! And oh a big congratulations to Maiken Flinder for dancing with her crush ;) way to go gurrrrll!

-Josie xx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22.5K 684 22
197 year old vampire Nathan Sykes decides to move to a new town in hopes of finding his partner, or true love. Little does he know that she just migh...
4.9K 68 18
Charlotte McGuiness just graduated college and is getting ready for the real life. She goes with her brother, Jay who is a boyband member, in London...
424K 21K 13
This is a story about bullying, and like the hundreds of other books on the topic, it will show you the harsh reality of what it is like to be discri...
34.3K 915 35
Nathan Sykes. He's just your average student at White Chapel High, right? Wrong! Thing is, he's a bloodsucking creature of the night. To put it simpl...