Melanie [h.s] #Wattys2015

By EsteeStyles

She was so pure, so innocent, so innocent. I've never seen anyone like her. She was a good girl yet in her ey... More

Summary
One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven Part 1
Eleven Part 2
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nighteen
Twenty
Twenty-One
Twenty-Two
Twenty-Three
Twenty-Four
HELP PLEASE
Twenty-Five
Twenty-Six
Twenty-Seven
Twenty-Eight
Twenty-Nine
Thirty
Thirty-One
Thirty-Two
Thirty-Three
Thirty-Four
Thirty-Five
Thirty-Six
Thirty-Seven
Thirty-Eight
Thirty-Nine
Forty
Forty-One
Forty-Two
Forty-Three
Forty-Four
Forty-Five
Forty-Six
Forty-Eight
Forty-Nine
Fifty
Fifty-One
Fifty-Two
Fifty-Three
Fifty-Four
Fifty-Five
Fifty-Six
Fifty-Seven
Fifty-Eight
Fifty-Nine
Sixty
Sixty-One
Sixty-Two
Sixty-Three
Sixty-Four
Epilogue
Sequel COMING SOON
SEQUEL OUT NOW

Forty-Seven

1.8K 49 44
By EsteeStyles

SONG OF THE CHAPTER:
Black Magic by Little Mix_____________________________________________________

Melanie's Pov

I slept the whole ride till Cheshire while Harry was driving and to my shock he wasnt feeling that sleepy or didnt even yawn, he was driving the whole time, fast and safe as well. Jeez Red Bull worked well for him, he was also the best driver as well.

"Melanie? Melanie? Love we reached!"Harry gently called me kissing the top of my head multiple times till I opened my eyes but since I loved him doing that, I purposely didnt open my eyes, I stayed on the seat not moving eyes closed as my charming boyfriend was gently kissing my forehead, cheeks and nose to wake me up.

What? Im enjoying it ok! I accept!

"Melanie? Please wake up baby girl!"Harry asked sweetly and I finally thought enough acting so I lazily opened my eyes and saw his perfect smiley face looking at me adorably.

"Good morning Harry!"I said stretching myself and he chuckled as he helped me get down the car like a gentleman.

"Come on princess!"He said pecking my lips as we both finally got down the car and took our suitcases before walking towards the main door that Harry knocked. Few minutes later, a young blonde woman very beautiful opened the door smiling at both of us, wow she looked so much like Harry and she was also very very beautiful for herself.

"Yayyy my baby brother is back!"She squealed hugging Harry happily and I smiled widely looking at both brother and sister reunited and it was nice to see Harry happy to be with his family.

"Gemma please Im not a baby! And this is my Melanie!"Harry said after moving back and pulled me closer to his waist and I took that like he was introducing me to his sister whose name was Gemma right? I extended my hand for her while smiling but instead she took me in a big hug even if she was skinny like me.

"Hi Im Melanie!"I said and she giggled smiling a lot.

"Hi love, welcome home. Harry you never said she would be this beautiful!"Gemma said as we finally entered the beautiful house. We took off our coats and placed neatly on the coat hanger, I always held Harry's hand  wherever he took me while showing the house.

"Hello Mom!"Harry said as we entered the living room and there stood from the couch a little bit older yet very beautiful woman coming towards us.

"Baby boy I missed you so much, so good to see you!"She said and I smiled like how I did when Gemma was there. Harry hugged his mother so tight and seeing them I realised how such a momma's boy he was and that was so adorable. He lost his dad recently right? Still he managed to get over it while I still wasnt over my daddy who was gone when I was younger. Im weak.

"Missed you too mom!"Harry said kissing his mother's cheek and now she looked at me with the same smile.

"Aww please tell me this princess is yours and yours alone?"Harry's mom asked him amazingly looking at me with a happy smile like really happy smile so I started blushing at her words. Harry too actually.

"Got that damn right mom, mine and only mine. Mom this is Melanie, Melanie this is Mom!"Harry said and started introducing each other and I shook hands with her and before I could move back she hugged like how she hugged Harry.

"Nice to meet you Mrs Sty---"I started but she cut me off.

"Aww sweetheart call me Mom. We're family and this is your home too. Im so glad Harry found you and not another slut."She said and I smiled, wow I didnt have to try anything and she already considered me as in her family.

"Exactly that blonde bitch never came here but I knew something was fishy about her when Harry told me about her on the phone. But Melanie I know Harry has found the perfect woman just by looking"Gemma said and we smiled.

Woah looks like they also hated Amber.

"So good to see my boy smiling like this after so long."Harry's mom said happily looking at Harry and I.

"Because Melanie is my happiness, I love her as much as I love you and Gemma mom, my three favorite ladies in the world!"Harry said and we giggled. How could anyone not love this man seriously? He was perfect.

"Harry is the sweetest man ever, its sad that most people dont know the real him and judge him wrongly and I want to change that. He's my first...and only love and feels so happy to be with him"I said smiling like an idiot making his mom giggle, his sister laugh and hugged me.

"Hey you must be tired, long travel, I'll help you get settled!"Gemma said getring voluntarily so Harry and I got up carrying our suitcases upstairs with Gemma's help.

"If you dont want to share a bed with Harry, you can be with me if you want, no issues I d love girl company!"Gemma as we finally reached a door upstairs, Im guessing Harry's room.

"No its ok she doesnt mind sharing bed with me. She's mine, right babe?"Harry said before I could say anything and I laughed and nodded at Gemma. I liked her already, I think it would be fun to spend time with her.

"Or maybe you could join us Gemma for endless fun talk all night?"I suggested and she squealed happily.

"Awww Harry, I love her more!"Gemma said and we laughed. Gemma Styles was really adorable. Harry opened the door to his room so we entered as he turned on the lights.

"Woah!"Was all that came out of my mouth seeing the big bedroom, shiny white walls, shiny while marbles with posh black and white furnitures, a big kingsized bed in the middle nearly done.

"Tired?"Harry asked me as I sat at the edge of the bed, he was standing in front of me cupping my face in his hands so I looked up and I didnt realise immediately how he was standing close to me: between my legs. Damn baby.

"No! I slept enough! But you need to sleep, you drove all night"I said and he chuckled caressing my cheeks sending shivers all over my body.

"Oh baby you know what would make me in form again?"He asked in a sexy voice and I raised my eyebrow but I think I understood once our faces leaned to each other.

"What?"I asked.

"This!"He said and kissed my lips hungrily delicately pushing me backward so my back hit the mattress slowly and he was on top of me during the makeout session. His tongue entered my mouth easily and I moaned as his hands held my waist from under my shirt as our lips never detaching each other.

"I love you!"I said between the kiss and felt his soft lips smiling in the kiss.

"Not more than I do love you, Mom and Gemma may love you a lot baby, but noone will love you or anyone more than I love you!"Harry said in his best voice with most sincerity and we continued making out on his bed.

"Harryyyy Mom's making brownie! Get changed and come fast!"We heard Gemma shout from the other side and we laughed and knowing Harry he didnt stop and didnt let me stop the heated kiss.

This is gonna be a fun vacation at the Styles!

(A/N: Like it? Ok so I have many coming up ideas in mind , just not sure which one to choose so I decide to let you decide,

1) Would you like Helanie sex in Cheshire?

2) Would you like Melanie to be pregnant(if she gets 😜) during the Amber drama, while all this trouble or after when its over?

3) Would you like Amber to die or arrested in jail or an asylum?

Love you all muah)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

74K 1.7K 15
Prologue: I look down at hands, which are roped to the chair, and the same goes for my feet. The metallic red liquid, drips of my busted lip, onto...
112K 7.4K 100
"Louis. You're my guardian angel. You saved my life." I say shakily. My voice is unstable and I can't even recognize it anymore. I squeeze his soft w...
181K 3.4K 36
It all started with an work experience... Nardia had the opportunity to go to work experience at Styles Inc., working as an assistant for Harry Styl...
1.1M 40.8K 58
[✓] ∥ "What do you fear most?" At my childish question, she smiles and looks down. In all honesty, I thought we were going to have to stay there all...