Spooksville

By CheniseRobson93

Meet Riley Miller, her mom moved them to Springville, AKA SPOOKSVILLE, where she meets Adam Freeman , Sally W... More

Meet Adam Freeman
Meet Riley Miller
Meet Watch
Meet Sally Wilcox
Meet Ann Templeton
Meet Grace Miller
Meet George Freeman
Meet Derek Miller
Meet Laurel Hall
Meet Madeline Templeton
Meet Mack Friar
Meet Jasmine Friar
Meet Jessica Friar
Meet James Friar
Meet Loretta
Part 1-Moving Making New Friends & Finding Out The Truth
Part 2-Sickness Ghosts Ancestors & Fairytales
Part 4-Secrets JealousyOld Friends & Predictions
Part 5-Planes, Love,Flashbacks & Singing Songs
Part 6-Potions Songs Family Moments Presents Bodies & MACK.....
Part 7-Dates Mack Plans Breakups & Old Loves.....
Part 8-Heartbreaks Under/Not Spell Songs Books And Storms or Tornado...?
Part 9-Working Together Spells Disasters TruthsSongs & FLASHBACKS
Part 10- Time Travel, Feelings, Truths & Destiny!!!
AUTHORS NOTE!!!
Meet Roxanne
Part 11
#DZFFA

Part 3-Adam & Riley Find Out Something Keys & Yearbooks....

609 13 0
By CheniseRobson93

(NOTE: I DON'T OWN THE SONG LET IT GO(BY IDINA MENZEL, OR DEMI LOVATO, I THOUGHT IT OWULD BE A GOOD SONG FOR THE CHARACTER RILEY TO SING, WHILE THE OTHER POSSIBLY CATCH HER!!!!)

PART 3

(2 DAYS LATER!!!)

(We were at Adam's house.)

Sally: Look guys, its a contest?

Adam: A battle of the bands?

Riley: We aren't a band, and we cant play.

Sally: We could be a band, i mean if we found a singer, a drummer, a bass guitarist, lead guitarist and a keyboarder, we can be a band.

Watch: And what, your gonna sing?
Sally: No, i don't sing.

Riley: Me either, i am horrible.

Riley: Well good luck and have fun.

(I said as i got up and i grabbed my books and headed for the door, when Adam said.)

Adam: Do you want me to walk you home?

Riley: No, it's okay, i live just down the hill, see you guys tomorrow.

Adam: See ya.

Sally/Watch: See ya.

(I left and i headed home and dumped my books in my room and i left my songbook at adams house, and i would get it tomorrow and i turned on the tv and i started up the game and i played the songs let it go, from frozen.)

Riley: The snow glows white on the mountain tonight, Not a footprint to be seen, A kingdom of isolation....

(Adam came into he house cause the front door was open, and he heard me singing and he stopped and he dialled Sally's number and she picked up.)

Sally: What is it?

Adam: Is Watch with you?

Sally: Yeah why?

Adam: Put it on loud speaker and just listen.

(He stood with them on the phone listening to me sing.)

Riley: And it looks like I'm the queen, The wind is howling like this swirling storm inside, Couldn't keep it in, heaven knows I tried, Don't let them in, don't let them see, Be the good girl you always have to be, Conceal, don't feel, don't let them know, Well, now they know! Let it go, let it go, Can't hold it back anymore, Let it go, let it go, Turn away and slam the door!
I don't care, What they're going to say, Let the storm rage on,The cold never bothered me anyway!
It's funny how some distance, Makes everything seem small, And the fears that once controlled me, Can't get to me at all. It's time to see what I can do, To test the limits and break through, No right, no wrong, no rules for me I'm free, Let it go, let it go, I am one with the wind and sky, Let it go, let it go, You'll never see me cry, Here I stand, And here I'll stay, Let the storm rage on! My power flurries through the air into the ground, My soul is spiralling in frozen fractals all around, And one thought crystallizes like an icy blast, I'm never going back,The past is in the past! Let it go, let it go, When I'll rise like the break of dawn, Let it go, let it go, That perfect girl is gone!
Here I stand, In the light of day, Let the storm rage on,The cold never bothered me anyway!

Adam: So can't sing huh?

Sally: Ask her if she will sing in the band?

Riley: You called them?

Sally: No, we are just walking through the door now.

(She said as she hung up the phone.)

Sally: You have to, whoa high score for that song.

Riley: Oh uhh..

(Is aid as i shut it off and turned off the TV.)

Riley: Its not my voice, its auto-tuned.

(They all looked at me.)

Riley: Your not buying that are you?

Adam: No, no we aren't.

Watch: What are you scared or something.

Riley: No, i am fearless remember, i just don't sing  and i don't like it.

Adam: Please, you looked like you enjoyed it.

Riley: Yeah i enjoyed it when no one is around to see or hear me.

Sally: Hmmm.. fearless girl is not so fearless after all.

Riley: I'm plenty, fearless, i don't sing and i don't want to, but good luck finding someone to sing in your band, maybe Ann, she looks like she could be a good singer.

Sally: We don't want that witch, we want you.

Riley: I'm sorry, i just can't.

Sally: Fine, whatever, i don't care.

(Sally and Watch left. I was sitting outside on he front porch when Adam came out.)

Adam: You left this at my house so i thought i should give back before the others read it.

Riley: Thanks.

Adam: You have stage fright don't you?

Riley: Uhhh, no, i just don't sing anyone, it used to be a thing between me and my dad, we used to sing together, and he disappeared two years ago, it was the night before our concert, we were going to be in the local concert but, he never showed, i just thought he was working late the night before, but when the police knocked on our door and asked to talk to my mom, and i over heard them saying that his work reported him missing, and so my mom confirmed that he hand't been home.

Adam: Wait two years ago, that same time my mom went missing.

Riley: Do you wanna come inside and maybe hang out and talk or something?!

Adam: Yeah sure.

(We went upstairs and i sat down and and Adam sat on the desk chair.)

Riley: My dad taught me how to play.

(I said as i saw him eyeing my gutair.)

Adam: I play too.

Riley: Oh really.

Adam: Another thing we have in common and it was my Mom who taught me to play.

(He looked up above my head and said.)

Adam: That picture?

Riley: Oh this one?

(I said as i pulled down and handed it too him.)

Adam: Is that you?

Riley: Yeah that was about two weeks before my dad disappeared.

Adam: That woman, thats my mom.

Riley: What?

Riley: Wait if you found your Mom's jacket and i found my dads necklace in the cave, then that means, my Dad....

(He cut me off.)

Adam: And my Mom knew each other.

(I stood up and Adam said.)

Adam; Where are you going?

Riley: My Dad's necklace, is a sterling sliver football, and it is engraved, and it has a year.

Adam: Wait high school year books?

Riley: Yeah come on.

(I said as i grabbed his hand and lead him to the basement.)

Adam: Where is it.

(He was still holding my hand, i let go.)

Riley: It might be in that box, i will check in that one.

(We searched when Adam said.)

Adam: Class of '89'?

Riley: Yeah thats it.

(I said i slid over to him and sat next to him.)

Adam: Look at that?

Riley: Ewww, they were together.

Adam: That means were could've been related.

Riley: Adam?

Adam: What?

(I was holding a college yearbook from Brown University, when i said to him.)

Riley: Your Dad went to high school and college with them.

Adam: Really Dad said they met in college.

Riley: Do you think, your Dad knows my Dad?

Adam: Maybe, i don't know, i can ask?

Riley: Wait, if my Dad knew your Mom, and they disappeared on the same day, maybe they met up?

Adam: But that would be crazy.

Riley: Maybe not, look at this picture?

(I said showing him the one i brought with me from my room.)

Adam: What about it?

(He said taking it from me and then he frowned.)

Adam: Oh its heavy.

Riley: Yeah the frame is real sliver?

Adam: I know, but it's unusually heavy.

Riley: What no, it was never like that.

(I said as i took it from him and opened it and a key and a note fell out.)

Adam: Its a key and a note.

Riley: This wasn't there before.

Adam: Maybe your dad put it there?

Riley: Maybe?

Adam: I can go if you want to be alone.

Riley: Alone here in Spooksville, your never alone in Spooksville.

Adam: True.

(He went to get up and leave, when i said.)

Riley: No, uhh please stay, this house is kind eerie.

Adam: Well it's in Spooksville.

Riley: Dear Smiley-Riley, this key will unlock everything you have been searching for, it will help find, me, a friend and most important of all its a key to your heart, love, hurt, sadness, anger, depression, life, death, weakness, strength and most of all power, use it carefully, don't let it fall into the wrong hands, remember Smiley "A fearless girl, has fears deep down", also i love you more than you know, smiley remember number 101, love always smiley weasel.

(I finished reading when Adam said.)

Adam: Whats a Smiley Riley?

Riley: My Dad's nick name, it was one of my first words, i ever said.

Adam: So does anything he said mean anything to you.

Riley: No, nothing.

(I said re-reading it again and then i dropped it.)

Adam: Are you okay?

Riley: No, it can't be.

Adam: What?

Riley: My dad has a grave stone, because mom thought he was dead and got him one, and because he was born in a home town, i don't remember what it is called only the cemetery name.

Adam: And whats it called.

Riley: Springville memorial cemetery.

Adam: That's not to far from here.

Riley: No, but i would know if we were here in Spoosville, i mean i was there when they...

(I paused fro a minuted when Adam said.)

Adam: What?

Riley: I blacked out coming to his funeral and coming home.

Adam: Maybe they didn't want you to know where he was buried?

Riley: Then why move us out here, maybe my mom thinks i can uncover what really happened.

Adam: And if your Dad and my Mom knew each other there might be a chance that they are together wherever they are.

Riley: Yeah we can only hope.

Adam: So if they did know each other where wold the evidence be?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

23.5K 1.1K 41
Ever since she was little, Eden had been able to communicate with spirits and feel their emotions as her own. At first, it hadn't been an issue. Not...
1.2M 27.6K 29
Riley Marie Kendall grew up like any other American girl. And as any other normal 16 year old should, she thought werewolves were fiction. That is un...
203K 5.7K 25
Maya loves Riley. Cory can tell. Lucas is cheating. Maya knows. Riley is oblivious to it all.
476 35 15
Ali's just moved back in with her mum and sister that she hasn't seen since her parents divorce but it's nothing like the reunion Ali expected her mu...