Part 2-Sickness Ghosts Ancestors & Fairytales

PART 2

(Getting that news made me do research, i fell asleep, and when i woke up the next day, i called Adam, he called Sally & Watch, and they came over.)

Watch: Whats up?

Riley: My mom told me what i am?

Adam: What? Wait she knew?

Riley: My grandmother, my great-great grandmother, are BANSHEE MEDIUMS, on my dad's side of the family all the women are witches.

Sally: Oh Then Ann the witch will be your best friend.

Riley: Why, i kinda thought we could be best friends.

Sally: Really?

Riley: Yeah, if you want to?

Adam: Can we get back to what you were saying?

Riley: Right, i did a ton of research i was up all night, so this is what i found out.

(I paused then said.)

Riley: A Banshee is a Fairy woman who begins to wail if someone is about to die, also they can hear voices in their heads,Often this leads them, subconsciously, to murder scenes. They sometimes write or draw messages from the voices subconsciously.

Adam: Is that all?

Riley: Nope, there is more.

Riley: I can also drown out all other sounds so that I can focus on the voices only I can hear or want to hear. It appears that she is connected to some supernatural network that broadcasts messages about death and dying.

Sally: And being a Medium?

Riley: I found this.

(I said i took the page and started reading.)

Riley: Mediums claim that they can listen to and relay messages from spirits, or that they can allow a spirit to control their body and speak through it directly or by using automatic writing or drawing.Spiritualists classify types of mediumship into two main categories: "mental" and "physical",
Mental mediums allegedly "tune in" to the spirit world by listening, sensing, or seeing spirits or symbols.
Physical mediums are believed to produce materialisation of spirits, apports of objects, and other effects such as knocking, rapping, bell-ringing, etc. by using "ectoplasm" created from the cells of their bodies and those of seance attendees.
During seances, mediums are said to go into trances, varying from light to deep, that permit spirits to control their minds.

Sally: And your a witch, that means we don't need Ann anymore.

Adam: No, she is our friend too and she will get to meet Riley, soon.

Riley: Cool.

(They left, and well i guess you could say that the next 3 weeks were good, i got some new friends and well i learned more about myself.)

(3WEEKS LATER!!)

(Adam, Sally & Watch had come over, for movie night, but they had to leave early cause i kind of wasn't feeling well.)

(Thats when I started to feel funny, Adam, Sally & Watch left. When I woke up in the morning sick as a dog.)

Riley: Mom, come here, cough cough.

Grace: Oh honey you don't  have move or go anywhere your staying home, I will go and get some things that will make you better.

(She said kissing me on the forehead.)

(She left and I went to wash my face, okay, i guess all girls wear pink to bed, but I wore a black and red checkered PJ pants, with a black pair of ugg boots, a red crop top,a blue diamond ring that used to my grandmothers, I had my nails painted red with sliver tips, cause my mom gave me the red colour that she didn't want and i already had the sliver colour, and I wore my red heart necklace, that my dad got me before he.... Never mind I jumped back into bed and then the door bell rang.)