Part 4-Secrets JealousyOld Friends & Predictions

PART 4

Riley: It has to be at the cemetery, it still very vague, but i remember i wrote my dad a letter, and i put in there and in our song that we wrote together, so maybe my mom, got rid of all the evidence of this place.

Adam: We have to go to that cemetery?

Riley: It's almost midnight?

Adam: Huh is it really, i should have noticed, but i was having a good time.

Riley: You stay can, i mean my Mom is at work and well i hate this creepy house.

(Then there was thunder and the lightening and the came the rain and oh did i forget to say that power went out.)

Adam: Storm took the power out.

Riley: I hate storms.

Adam: I will stay besides my Dad is at work and i am not riding my bike in thir weather.

Riley: You can stay on the couch in the lounge.

(He went downstairs and i jumped into bed and i was lying there thinking about how my Dad knew Adam's Mom, maybe Adam and i knew each other. I was also thinking about how Adam kissed me and i lied to him because i said it was a ghost that kissed him through me, then i had a memory, i remember meeting Adam's dad and his mom, then.....)

Riley: We have met before.

(I smiled, i fell asleep, i was sleeping for about 3 hours and it was 3am and i was sleep walking, and I ran down stairs and Adam sat up.)

Adam: Whats wrong?

(I kept running and i walked to the front door and i opened it and Adam got up, grabbed his phone and my house keys and locked the door and followed me. I kept walking and walking until i was outside Sally's house. Then i screamed loud, it was high pitched.)

Riley: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRHHHHHHHHHHH.

(Adam ran to me just as i fell to the ground, he shook me awake, that was when Sally's light came on in her house, we heard screaming.)

Riley: Someone is going to die.

Adam: What?

(2 minutes later we heard sirens, it was an ambulance. I watched them bring Sally's Sad out on a stretcher, he had a heart attack, sally found.)

Sally: Thanks, for being here guys, wait i never called you.

Riley: I don't, i was sleeping and then, i was here.

Adam: You don't remember running downstairs and walking out your front door, and then standing here and saying "Someone is going to die."?

Riley: Was it high pitched?

Adam: Yeah, like it could shatter glass or something.

Sally: Wait, you knew and you didn't tell me.

Riley: Banshees predict death, your Dad isn't dead.

Sally: Maybe it's not my Dad, maybe it's someone else.

Riley: I don't know, i'm confused right now.

Adam: I will take you home.

(He took my hand and i let him.Thats when Sally's Mom said.)

Dodie: Your both soaking wet, come in, get dry and sleep here.

(We got dry and then we sitting Sally's room.)

Sally: Has this happened before?

(I looked away.)

Adam: It has hasn't it?