Part 6-Potions Songs Family Moments Presents Bodies & MACK.....

(I DO NOT OWN BETTER IN STERO, I JUST THOUGHT IT WOULD BE A GOOD SONG FOR MY  RILEY TO SING, ABOUT HER FRIENDS.)

BETTER IN STEREO-DOVE CAMERON

PART 6

(I woke that morning and got ready and headed downstairs, i was spending the day with Sally, we were gonna hang out for the day.)

Riley: Hey mom, i heading out?

Grace: Okay, make you stop in and see Mack.

Riley: Can't it's girls day?

Grace: I don't care he is an old friend, i thought you would want to spend time with him?

(That made me angry she knew he was alive and she didn't tell me.)

Riley: No mom, i don't there was a time when i would have wanted to hang out with him, and i wished for him to be alive, hell i wished for that, everyday after the accident, after i woke up and saw the flames, i wished i could tell him i was sorry, to tell him how much i missed him, but now, i have a new life with new friends, i am leaving the old me in the past, so no i will not be stopping in to see Mack, i made plans with Sally, and thats what i am doing.

(I grabbed Adam's jacket and slammed the door and walked out.)

(Meanwhile, Ann was with Mack.)

Mack: So when are we going to do it?

Ann: Be patient, we are going to customise this spell.

Mack: I want her now.

(He said punching a table and it broke.)

Ann: Control your anger, will you, besides i know what we are going to do?

(She said taking a piece of paper.)

Mack: Your going to write something down aren't you?

Ann: Oh how did you figure that out, was the pen and paper that gave it away, yes i am going to write something, i am going to write exactly what Adam is going to say to her when i throw the potion at him, and she will come running to you.

Mack: I like this plan, let's do it now.

Ann: Hold it, Texas, we have to wait until Adam and Riley are together for this work.

(She said as she threw her paper into her potion and mack wrote down what he wanted in his and he threw in and both potions blew up and it worked, they bottled them up.)

Ann: Tomorrow night, they have a date, and thats when we will do it.

Mack: Perfect.

(Meanwhile, i was walking to Sally's, i was angry when i got a text, took my phone out of my pocket it was from Adam.)

Adam's text: Morning, i know, i know you hanging out with Sally today, i just wanted to say good morning, and i can't wait for tomorrow night, and i will call you tonight to say goodnight.

Riley's text: Morning to you to, i was angry up until i got your text, now you brightened my day, thank you, and i can't wait either, and where are we going?

Adam's text: It's a surprise.

Riley's text: How will i know what to wear?

Adam's text: Wear something comfortable.

Riley's text: Okay, i will think of something, i will wait for your call tonight.

Adam's text: Have fun with Sally.

Riley's text: I will, bye.

Adam's text: Bye :).

(I was happy now, i felt like the world stopped for me, and i knew Adam was the one, my fairytale, little did i know my fairytale was going to ruined soon.)

Spooksvilleजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें