Nico Di Angelo x Reader Onesh...

Av Lovelybooks13

Just a bunch of Nico x reader oneshots! Requests are welcome :) Mer

Introduction
Saw Him at the Library
Kidnapped AU
Kidnapped AU Part 2
Busted
You're Supposed to Kiss Back
AN
Dubstep Cat
AN
Motorcycles and Rain
Tutor Part 1
Tutor Part 2
Tutor Part 3
Arcades
Starbucks?
HEY GUYS!!
Lovin' It
Guess What?
JASON!
Just wanna know
The Boy
3k?!?!?
The Boy (Part 2)
LOVE YOU ALL
The Boy Part 3
I Know
Untitled
5k
Lava
Requests!!
Backseat
The Boy (Part 4)
Join Us
Snuggle Bunnies
Blind!Reader Airport
Beta Reader/Co-Editor
So...
Ghost King
Jar of Heart
The Boy (Part 5)
Hey Guys...
Little Red
Candles (Part 1)
O'clock
Candles (Part 2)
The Falls (Part 1)
The Falls (Part 2)
Smile
HAPPY NEW YEAR
Strawberries
Hey... Part 1

Would you like to... (Part 1)

4.9K 117 51
Av Lovelybooks13

NICO POV

"Jason, are you sure about this? Do you really think a suit is necessary?" I asked while Jason pushed me into the bathroom with the suit in hand. It was black with gold stitches around the edge. I was wondering why it was so fancy, but Jason probably knew what he was doing...at least more than Percy did. Percy had suggested a movie date watching Finding Nemo claiming it to be a "no-failure date". Honestly, I don't know what qualified him to be a love advisor.

"But Percy it's a child's movie!" I cried out when Percy had given the outrageous suggestion. He had just shrugged in response left to grab another slice of pizza from the dinning pavilion. I honestly don't see how Annabeth could stand him.

"Jason, do you think the movie should be a horror movie? Maybe I could comfort (y/n) that way and show her that she can trust me," he nodded in response and ran out while I finished getting ready. I took a look in the mirror trying to smooth out my messy hair.

"Well here goes nothing," I said aloud as I went to (Y/N)'s cabin. I took a deep breath and knocked on her door. Hopefully she would say yes.

I could hear rustling in the (g/p) cabin and soon enough the most beautiful girl in the world popped out. It was (Y/N).

"H-hey (y/n) I-I was just wondering if you would maybe possibly gooutonadatewithmeivelovedyoueversenceimetyou?" I asked blushing.

"Wow slow your roll buddy! All I heard was mumbling and why are you wearing a suit?" She questioned. Wow, I was getting nowhere but embarrassed at this point.

I took another breath and slowed down my speech, "I've loved you ever since I first laid eyes one you. You are the most wonderful person I have ever met and I was wondering if you would maybe go out on a date with me?" I mentally patted my back for getting through the couple of sentences without sounding like a complete idiot.

(Y/n) POVMy eyes were wide with shock. He asked me out. The one and only Nico freaking di Angelo, my crush since forever, asked me out. But I guess I waited a little too long to reply a simple"yes" from shock, as he ran away blushing like an idiot. Nico POV I can't believe I did that. Running across camp, I found a spot where I could sulk in peace. I heard a shout in the distance and saw a girl running towards me. It was (Y/N). Even though she had rejected me I couldn't help, but think how beautiful she looked in her white, lace dress. I don't think she could anything that would make me hate her. She was just that amazing. I really wish she could have been mine. I tried to run back to my cabin but a hand grabbed me before I could. "Listen Nico I will go out with you I love you to." She said and tackled me in a bear hug. My eyes were wide with shock, but a smile gradually spread on my face as I twirled her around. I put (Y/N) down and looked into her sparkling (e/c) eyes. "How does a walk in Italy sound?" She giggled in reply and jumped in for another hug. I took that as a yes as she walked back to her cabin to get ready. "IS 8:00 OK?" I yelled after her. "YES!" She replied. I hope this date goes perfectly.(Y/N) POV I sighed as I ran back to my cabin. Nico was taking me to Italy. It was like a dream come true. Just as I had reached my cabin I a smirking Piper. Oh Gods did she know? If she did she was going to go all Aphrodite on me! "So I hear someone's going on a date in Italy! Let's get you dressed!" She said and started throwing cloths everywhere to find the perfect dress. It was blue at the top and faded into a purple color and was knee length with lace on the edges. A black belt wrapped around the waist with a daisy flower clipped to the sides. The boots were black with a bit of sparkle and there was a matching daisy clip that was originally just for the belt. I was thinking it would be too much but Piper assured me I would look great after all Nico wore a suit just to ask me out. I agreed to wear it and went into the bathroom to get dressed. When I came out I got a gasp from piper. She did my makeup and curled my hair into ringlets. Just then I heard a knock on the door.

This was a oneshot I did with a different beta reader, Kksparkle5.

Fortsätt läs

Du kommer också att gilla

314K 6.8K 171
Hey, hey hey! I do Demigod x Readers if ya' couldn't tell. They can be platonic or romantic. Feel free to check this book out. Slow updates, though...
167K 3.2K 19
If you want to request, send me a message. Love ya
16.3K 190 20
I been wanting to do this for a while so I give my book. I will try my best. I also love Percy Jackson series. Also I take requests.
33.1K 467 27
HOO and PJO one shots and short stories. Requests are welcome.