She's Not Afraid (Zayn Malik...

By zaynsbrunette2

He's Scary. They're afraid of him. She is not. He's a player. They all fall for him. She does not. He is a ba... More

Chapter 1~
Chapter 2~
Chapter 3~
Chapter 4~
Chapter 5~
Chapter 6~
Chapter 7~
Chapter 8~
Chapter 9~
Chapter 10~
Chapter 11~
Chapter 12~
Chapter 13 ~
Chapter 14 ~
Chapter 15 ~
Chapter 16 ~
Chapter 17~
Chapter 18 ~
Chapter 19 ~
Authors Note ~
Chapter 20 ~
Chapter 21 ~
Chapter 22~
Chapter 23 ~
Chapter 24 ~
Chapter 25 ~
Chapter 27~
Chapter 28 ~
Chapter 29 ~
Chapter 30 ~
Chapter 31 ~
Dedications ~

Chapter 26~

8.3K 279 51
By zaynsbrunette2

Zayn's POV

I looked outside my kitchen window, it's raining. It's 11:00 am, but theres no sun. The day is dull. Or maybe that's just the way I see it. The way I see everything. Dull.

I just sat in my kitchen, taking everything in when my Phone rang. It was my mum's doctor.

"Hello," I answered, waiting for a reply.

"Hi, this is Dr. Sydney. Can you please come to the hospital. We have news about your mother." The doctor asked.

"Sure, i'll come right away Dr. Sydney. Thank you." I hung up.

I grabbed my leather jacket and ran out the door. I hopped on my motorcycle and started the engine. I then thought about what she told me.

News?

What kind of news?

Is she alright?

I got to the hospital and parked my motorbike. I ran into the hospital and asked for Dr. Sydney. The nurse told me to go to room 114, her office. I knocked on her door, and let myself in.

"Hello, Zayn" The doctor greeted me.

"Hi, you wanted to speak to me about my mother? Is she alright?" I asked.

"Your mother is improving. She can hear everything we are saying right now. But she is unable to speak, or open her eyes just yet. If we try really hard, we can get her to make some movement. She is working very well with this treatment. And your mother will soon come out of coma. I just wanted to let you know she is doing great. There is nothing to worry about. " The doctor said.

"Thank you so much, without you, my mother wouldnt have made it." I smiled for the first time in a very long time. The world doesn't seem dull anymore. Kind of like my mom is my light. When she's not their, theres no light, and everythings dull. Everything is getting better, her light is still dim, but it's brightening.

"No, thank you, Zayn.. The patient must feel wanted to come back to her senses. You and some other girl that visited Patricia showed her that she needed to come back. Its all thanks to the two of you. I never got her personal information to call her. You should let her know." She replied and walked away.

The two of us? Is she talking about Ariana?

"Uhm, does this girl have light brown hair?" I asked.

"I believe so, Who is she? Your girlfriend?" Doctor asked.

My cheeks started heating up. Am I blushing? No, Zayn. No.

"N-No, she's just a friend." I corrected

"Well, she must be a close friend, I mean, she talks to your mother all the time about you. Most of the time she's worried though." She said.

Ariana worries about me? How cut- I mean she has nothing to worry about. I'm a grown man, I can take care of myself.

But, it's still cute.

"Well, thanks for keeping me updated about my mum. Bye" I smiled.

"Your welcome, Zayn, goodbye." She waved as I closed the door after myself.

The doctor told me to let Ariana know about my mum and how shes's doing. And that's just what i'll do.

Ariana's POV

I invited Liam over today, we have alot of catching up to do. I've been to busy worrying about Tricia and Zay- never mind.

"Ariana, you want to go to Nandos. I'm starving." He rubbed his tummy.

I lightly chuckled, "Sure,"

I grabbed my wallet and phone and walked out the house with Liam. We got in his car and drove to Nandos.

"Babe, do you want to eat inside or just go through the drive through and eat at your place?" He asked.

I though, then answered. "Let's just go to drive through. I'm too lazy to acutually go inside, now that I think about it.

He chuckled, "Alright,"

We went through the drive through and ordered. "What do you want Ariana?" He smiled.

"Peri Peri chicken!!" I yelled.

"Okay, okay, calm down. I'll get you your chicken." He smiled, then laughed.

"Okay," I pouted, acting like a two year old. No, one year old.

I took my wallet out and handed him the money, "No, I've got it, love." He smiled.

"Bu-"

"I've got it don't worry." He repeated.

I put my money away, and he drove off.

When we got to our house, I walked into the living room to see someone I didn't expect to see. Wanna guess? No. Because you already know who it is. Zayn.

"What are you doing here!?" I asked, a bit shocked.

"What is he doing here?!" Zayn yelled, pointing to Liam.

"I invited him over, now how the hell did you get in my house?!" I yelled.

"Your mom let me in! What other way could I have gotten in?" He said in a 'duh' tone.

"Whatever! I don't want you here!" I yelled.

"But-" He started.

"No, Zayn. Get out." I sighed.

"I just-" he said.

"Zayn!" I lost my temper.

"Would you just listen to me for a second! It's important!" He yelled.

"What?" I spat.

"In private." He said.

Ugh, so rude.

"Liam, i'll be back." I sighed.

His face was filled with shock from what just happened, he nodded.

We walked to my room and I took a seat on my bed, Zayn sat across from me.

"What do you want, Zayn?" I sighed.

"Why is he here?" Zayn asked.

"Zayn! Seriously! Why do you care? He hasn't done anything to you! If this is what you wanted to talk about, then you should just leave." I said, confidently.

"No, no, no, that's not what I wanted to talk about. I wanted to give you some good news, the doctor at the hospital told me to tell you." He started.

"Go on.." I said.

"She said that my mum was able to hear everything for the past week, and that she'll fall out of coma! Can you believe it? I'm so happy!" He teared up.

"Oh my god! I knew she was going to get better. This is the best news anyone could give me!" I smiled and hugged him tightly, wrapping my arms around his neck as he wrapped his arms around my waist. He then brought his hands upto my face and wiped some watery substance under my eye. I hadn't even realized I was crying. He stared deeply into my eyes. He brought his face close to mine and planted his soft lips on mine. Our lips moved in sync. We pulled apart and then I realized what we just did. I put my finger over my lips. My eyes shot wide open. "I'm sorry, Ariana. It didn't mean anythin-" He said, but was cut off.

"Woah, woah, woah! Stop right there Zayn! You kissed me, not once but twice and said 'it didn't mean anything'! What the hell is wrong with you?! You just keep playing and messing with my feelings!" I yelled.

"I'm sorry, Cupca-Ariana, I have a girlfriend. It can't mean anything. I'm sorry." He sighed.

"I know." I said.

"Can you just l-leave, p-please," I said with tears in my eyes.

"Arian-"

"I have a guest over, I can't keep them waiting forever." I said as I wiped the tears.

"Please, I'll go, just stop crying." He said.

"Then stop making me cry." I said.

He looked hurt, I could see it in his eyes. He shook his head and walked out the door.

I walked back into the living room to see Liam already done with his sandwich. "I'm sorry you had to eat alone Liam"

He didn't say anything, but wrap his arms around me and imbrace me in a hug. "It's alright love, are you okay?" He asked.

"I'm fine." He pushed my food towards me, "I'm not hungry. Can we just watch a movie?" I asked.

"Sure love, but it has to be Toy story." He smiled

I laughed, "Why?"

"Because, I like Toy story." He smiled.

"Okay, okay. Put in toy story." I laughed.

Throughout the whole movie, I thought about the kiss. It was so speacial to me, but it didn't mean anything to him. I don't even understand him, if it didn't mean anything, why would he kiss me twice?

Why do I care so much anyway? It didn't mean anything to me! Did it.

Oh no,

I think I like Zayn.

Zayn's POV

Why did I kiss Ariana? It didn't mean anything, did it? Well of course it meant something, Zayn! Then why would I be talking about it if it didn't mean anything? Stupid! Stupid! Stupid!

Well now I know for sure, Ariana is a great kisser. Okay, Zayn stop! You have Samantha!

Oh no,

I think I like Ariana.

---

A/N:

Hey!!! I tried to make this chapter a little longer. I put alot of thought into it, please tell me, do you like it/hate it? Idk, I want to know.

Comment!!! :)

MuCh LoVe :) x

-W

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18.4M 494K 48
Warning: Feels, Violence and sexual content Advised Age: 15 + Maisie Ashford is thankful that her older brother is becoming Alpha. She'd rather not h...
194M 4.6M 100
[COMPLETE][EDITING] Ace Hernandez, the Mafia King, known as the Devil. Sofia Diaz, known as an angel. The two are arranged to be married, forced by...
6.6M 180K 55
⭐️ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏꜱᴛ ʀᴇᴀᴅ ꜱᴛᴀʀ ᴡᴀʀꜱ ꜰᴀɴꜰɪᴄᴛɪᴏɴ ᴏɴ ᴡᴀᴛᴛᴘᴀᴅ ⭐️ ʜɪɢʜᴇꜱᴛ ʀᴀɴᴋɪɴɢꜱ ꜱᴏ ꜰᴀʀ: #1 ɪɴ ꜱᴛᴀʀ ᴡᴀʀꜱ (2017) #1 ɪɴ ᴋʏʟᴏ (2021) #1 IN KYLOREN (2015-2022) #13...
29.1M 921K 49
[BOOK ONE] [Completed] [Voted #1 Best Action Story in the 2019 Fiction Awards] Liam Luciano is one of the most feared men in all the world. At the yo...