Lady Alpha To You! Ok?

By LounyCamacho

He is one of the most disgraceful Alphas in the continent. One who doesn't give mercy to nobody, one who's fa... More

Prologue
Chapter one
Chapter two
Chapter three
Chapter four
Chapter five
Chapter Seven
Chapter eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fourteen (2)
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen

Chapter Six

165 3 0
By LounyCamacho

(A little bit of how I see Gianna. Emma Roberts)

Leslie Point Of View

My wolf was sniffing the air. That unique scent of vanilla, rosemary and that woodsy scent was driving me crazy.

Then she could only speak one thing, after he said what startled me and made my head loose.

'Mate' she whispered enough for me to hear. I looked up to see his slight grin and lightly demanding brown eyes. His chiseled face like crafted marble. But what also made me a little unnerving was his aura. It spilled danger and power, like no other Alpha I had seen.

"This can't be happening" was all I could say before I shifted in one foot and lost my balance. I could already feel the mate bond pulling us together.

But slightly I could feel myself not wanting to feel the bond. Rather wanting to escape it.

Quickly Jack catches me with his arms around my shoulders. His expression was a little startled but was kept serious looking at me.

"You ok?" He asked looking straight. We heard a deep growl coming from my, now dangerously mate. His eyes turning to pitch black.

"Frankly I'm not, I need to get out of here" I said as I let myself escape Jacks hold. Quickly steadying myself and looking around. I saw that Dustin and Gianna were now rounding the Pack House and parking beside Jack's black Jeep, his red one making contrast with the black one.

"Leslie you ok?" Gianna escaped through the Jeeps door and quickly in front of me her hands clasping my arms. She being the Pack Doctor she could feel the illness or slight health problems of every wolf member even if it's a little headache.

Soon I found relief since her affinity abilities sooth me instantly.

"Leila what's the matter? Why are they here?" Dustin appeared beside me instantly, also his serious expression dark and blank. Suddenly we heard a deep and loud growl coming from my destined mate.

Dayton instantly marched to us snatching and pulling me a at my arms from Gianna's hold to his rock chest. His hands rather rough in contrast of my skin. His toned arms wrapping my shoulders in an attempt of keeping me safe. His powerful aura engulfing in seconds.

"Mine" he growled lowly to my ear, his growl rumbling in his chest, made shivers go through my body. Luckily his light touch was emanating sparks, but even though that immense pleasure was halting me I felt raged and angry, just by taking me away as he pleased.

"Don't touch me" I growled, my Alpha strength kicking in as I pushed him away, walking back a few steps. Suddenly Jack and Dustin were at my sides while Gianna was on the back. Mostly because she was still soothing my ache and also cause the Pack Doctor is the one in most danger. Besides the last one to die in a fight will always be the Pack Doctor. No matter what, the Pack Doctor needed to be alive.

Suddenly looking at my front before Marius, Sebastian and Paul where hiding Dayton's view from me, I could see the slight hurt in his eyes. The pain of regret.

Mimmi was also with us, her expression as strong as ever. Also some of our wolves started to growl in discomfort and anger. Clearly noticing that they disrespected their Alpha.

I needed to stay calm and not act rashly, but my heart told me to run. To escape the scene in front of me.

"It's ok guys, I'm ok. We need to clear this" I said as I walked to where Marius was, Jack and Dustin by my side.

Taking a look at Dayton, his expression was blank and hard, but his eyes were beyond furious. Also, he clearly wasn't into this disrespect and drama.

"Alpha you sure you don't want us to deal with this?" Marius said with a guarded voice just in case.

'Are my kids safe?' He messaged me through the mind link, as I let Dustin in the conversation too.

'Don't worry Marius they're at the Gamma House, Milan too. They should be safe' Dustin said, as I saw Marius face relax a little bit.

Nodding to him I took a step forward, as the same Jack and Dustin but with a step back clearly stating that the Alpha was on front. I let my Alpha energy out a bit stating that I'm the Alpha of the pack and no one should taunt me.

I could see Dayton's wolves looking at me with lustful eyes. Making my eyes turn dark and my Alpha voice to speak.

"Care to tell your dogs to look at their ass" I shot rather snappily after I was front to front with Dayton. His warmth quickly mixing with my body, making me feel to touch him, but I didn't cause it would only rage me even more. Knowing that the most obnoxious and baddest Alpha was my mate.

Dayton looked at them menacingly while cold eyes, his expression rather harsh. I could feel the Alpha power oozing from him in waves that made my arm hair stick up. His face crafted and molded, while his 5-o-clock shadow was making him even more manly.

With just one powerful gaze he made them look away with a little bit of fear in their bodies. It made me realize that besides the point of admiring him, they feared him. One in particular was just chuckling under his breath and shaking his head.

"Watch what you're thinking Tadeo" Dayton's deep husky voice bombed through the air to finally arrive to the Tadeo guy, who I can assume was his Beta.

"Right, right whatever" he laughed and I looked at him with my wolf's eyes and he immediately shut up, but the smile not leaving his face.

"Love a woman who shuts up a crowd" Dayton tempted with a smile of his own, a very dark one.

"Don't even think about going that far" I said smugly and with a shook of my head.

"Lovely, I certainly love a woman who can be a joker" he said with a dark chuckled. I just wanted to slap that smirk of his face, but that would only result on me weakening by the bond. The unity that in this moment I defensively not wanted to have.

"You should be amazed of what a woman joker can do. Exceptionally not a Harley type" I said reasing my left eyebrow as he stood in front of me in one long stride of his.

His hot breath fanning my ear shell and his deep voice instantly booming in my head.

"Maybe a Joker type is cynical, but I'll always prefer the sexy Harley moves" he said with a confident and alluring whisper that made me wanting more of his voice.

I closed my eyes instantly as he started to chuckle.

"See you can't resist babe, I'm already wanting you so badly"

"What do you want? And I want an answer right now" I said rather harshly stepping away from his invisible grasp on me. When I was at again a clear distance from his I met him dead on with a glare.

"Well I can't answer that to you in front of to much attention, but besides you being my mate. That again it is also another important matter to discuss, but that's not the point why I'm here" he said his expression changing into an even more darker one, which didn't had any hint of playfulness.

"Can you at least assign us or even locate us a hotel near here? Since then again we are in matter of an difficult situation right now" he said rather pointedly.

In that moment I was debating with myself if I should let him stay in the Alpha house. Luckily I reminded that dad always had some extras houses on the northeast rates of the pack, near the Pack House.

"You can stay in some houses that we have here, your warriors and yourself can stay" I said but he gave me look of denial.

"I'm sorry but I'm staying with you" he said with a tone that left no room for discussion, but me being all stubborn and don't wanting to submit to his word I denied.

"No you'll be staying in one of the house in that are, and that's final".

"It seems clear to me that you don't understand, but lady you're my mate. Like it or not I'm staying with you".

"I'm gonna make this very clear, Dayton" I said with an anger that it didn't suffocate only with a fight.

"You may be my mate, and practically I'm gonna be bound by this shitty bond, but I'm gonna make this very fucking clear. This is my pack and I rule over this territory. If I want you in those house, that's because I'm caring enough to know why you wanted a reunion with me. If I wasn't that caring it will already be one of the few pack wars in history. So let me get you straight, I don't want you near me. Got that?" I said standing in front of him in a mix of movement. The only thing capable of me seeing was his anger in his eyes.

"Little miss, you don't know what game you're trying to play" he said rather calm, but his facial expression said otherwise.

"I'm not gonna be insulted and pushed around by some witty brat who unfortunately happened to be my mate. Ok, I'm going to be at those houses, but don't think I won't be near you. I'm your mate, bad luck. And another thing, don't even start about pushing people around because you're Alpha. I had this position for five years now, don't say something later on you'll probably regret" he said and sincerely that hurt me, and it took me way of guard. I just lowered my impulse and tried to be civil about this.

"You can say all you want, but rules are rules. I expect for tomorrow that so important reunion" I say walking away, but after walking out of his space he grabbed my arm. And immediately sparks of electricity shoot up my body. I looked at his eyes and I could see the slight lust he was feeling right now.

"And by the way, bring more suitable clothes to meet an Alpha. I don't like people to see what's mine, baby" he whispered to me enough, but everyone could have heard what we were talking about. Being one of the werewolf's powers be heighten senses. Including hearing.

"Well we'll see about that" I said after snatching my arm from him and walking to Jack and Dayton who were in the same position they were later.

"Marius, Sebastian can you please guide them to where they are staying? Paul I need you to tell every pack member that visitors from Shadow Wood Pack are here so that they not freak out ok" I said and I heard lightly a laugh from Dayton.

"You're are my type, I love a girl who gives orders. Te veo luego mi hermosa" he said with a wink in his handsome expression, his now noticeable Hispanic accent showing perfectly. I just scoffed and started again to walk to where my pack was.

"Don't worry Alpha, we'll guide them there safely" Marius said as Sebastian nodded. They went with them with some of the warriors that were with us in that point.

Paul had already shifted into his wolf form and started running to the nearest pack house to inform the pack members. While Marius and Sebastian waited for Dayton's warriors to be on their BMW's, Dayton gave me a small smile and a slight wink before climbing on the drivers seat of the first one in a line. I just rolled my eyes, and believe it or not, a smile crept in my face, besides the rage I was feeling.

Soon the back of the last BMW was out of sight and I could again breath in comfort. I just couldn't believe what has happened in this mere ten to fifteen seconds.

In that moment I let out a breath I had within me, that I didn't knew I had. I just needed to break down, but nobody can see me like this.

"Leslie are you alright?" Jack said walking to me hugging me tightly. I lauded still as he hugged me so profoundly, since I needed someone's warmth, specially the love of my friends. Sadly this wasn't the warmth I wanted.

Then I felt a hand in my left shoulder. It was Dustin's hand giving me a quite squeeze as he looked at me with concern eyes, but inside them I could see a bit of sadness in them.

I knew what he was thinking since myself also didn't, at some point, wanted to be mates to someone as brute as Dayton. The bittersweet part was that now I could do nothing. I can't do nothing.

"Leslie, you need some rest" said Gianna as she stood beside Dustin, Mimmi also with her. I loosen myself from Jack's hold, needing a little bit of air as I walked in a pace.

"Yeah, don't worry myself, Dustin and Jack can handle pack business while you have a lay at your house. You need to stay calm right now" Mimmi said as confident as ever. Like the leader she was. That's why I look up to her too, like my mother, both of them were a prize for the pack. They were strong, as I was. Or trying to be at least.

"Yeah I think I need to lay my head, I need to be ready for this reunion he seems to have so urgently" I say as let myself walk to my car. As I neared the drivers door Dustin put himself in front of me with a caring smile.

"I'll drive you, you're in no condition to drive right now" he said lovely. I just smiled feeling the love of my friend, but at the same time feeling a little awkward by all of this.

I nodded and walked to the passenger seat. Opening the door and climbing in.

"Don't worry Leslie you can count on us" said Dustin as he put a hand on my head giving me a soft caress.

"I know. It's just that this is so sudden. I mean why?"

"Maybe the Moon Goddess has some sort of plan. Destiny is mysterious" he said wisely as he started the car, opening the window and shouting to Gianna to take his Jeep to the house as soon as she was finished.

It was a three minute drive from here to the Alpha House, but it felt like an eternity. In a matter of time we were pulling up at the drive way.

Dustin put out the engine and just started to see in the horizon blank as ever.

"Sorry" he then said after it passed like five to seven minutes, just us breathing on the same air.

"It's not your fault, we both know that" I said grabbing his hand that was at the component in the middle.

"I just.... I know it's just selfish, but I wanted to be the guy who would stay with you till the end" he said his blue eyes looking at me warmly.

Something in my heart started to rip, it was the feeling of him being hurt. I just couldn't do nothing now, fate has decided for me.

"I know Dustin, I just didn't expected it. You know how I also felt for you" I said with all honesty, well not all, cause I yearned for someone's company right now. Sadly it wasn't his.

"I know Leslie, but just tell me whenever, if he treats you wrong I'll step in for you" he said a little childish smile in his face. He knew I hated it when someone stepped out for me.

"Funny, for real. But sure I'll appreciate that" I said as I started to get out of the car, Dustin doing my moves also.

As soon as I'm at my doorstep, I turn around to face him. He just stood there like a preasure in his body had conjured.

Feeling bad for him I jump into him giving him a wide hug. Astonished, he hesitates if he should hug me or not. In the end gaving in, I felt his arms around my waist.

"I really don't want to mess this up with you, saying how much I love you and all" he says chuckling lightly, trying to ease the moment.

"I get you, even thought you said that when I was eighteen" I laughed earning from him that charming smile that always made me smile with butterflies in my stomach.

But what I saw was his charming smile, and didn't feel the butterflies.

"So I'll bring your stuff later ok?" He offered when he started to lean back, as myself.

"Don't worry take your time" I say as I raise my hand to take his.

"See you tomorrow Dustin"

"Bye Leslie" he gave me a kiss on the cheek. I looked as he transformed into his reddish wolf, as he winked at my direction before heading off.

I smiled, taking ny keys out and opening the door, suddenly as I enter to be filled with silence.

Only that the silence was replaced by my phones vibring.

I was in deep trouble. I answered it.

"I can explain?" I said my voice a little bit strained.

"Care to explain why my daughter is mated to Alpha Dayton?" My dad said in a low deep voice. When you heard that voice it meant business.

I was in trouble.

"I can explain" I said with a strain voice.

"Then spill and now" he said with that lowered voice again.

Oh God, I'm done for.

-------------------------------------------------

So guys how did you liked it??

Finally Dayton and Leslie met, what do you think will happen?

Does Leslie's dad be ok with it?

Please comment, pretty please!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

70K 2.7K 23
"I didn't want this!" I slumped down into my bean bag chair. "I know kay, but it's your responsibility." Aliyah continued in a stern voice. "Now get...
82.7K 3.2K 27
luna Harper is an amazing strong minded women. she loves her children lucy and damien and would do anything for them. she is very caring, sweet and a...
411K 13.4K 35
"You threw me to the rogues, but you never expected me to lead them. You thought they'd eat me, but instead they bow before me." She backs up, seemin...
274K 7.8K 22
Kaden is the alpha of the Fear pack.Some say he's the scariest alpha ever. rumors spread saying that he kills women's children right in front of them...