Did you lock the door? *UP FO...

By Connor4ever

If you read the prologue and hopefully 1st chapter, you'll get what the story is about...hopefully. More

prologue
Chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 24
chapter 25
chapter 26
chapter 27
chapter 28
chapter 29
chapter 30
chapter 31
chapter 32
chapter 33
chapter 34
chapter 35
chapter 36
chapter 37
chapter 38
chapter 39
chapter 40
Chapter 41
Lets talk
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46

chapter 7

114 3 1
By Connor4ever

Yaaaaaassss!!!!

(Harry's p.o.v)

A week and a half since the whole louis thing, and to be honest of course it still hurts but I think I'm going to be able to move past this.

Cause ive been doing alot better about the situation thanks to zayn, niall and greg. they've all helped so much, and me and greg have been talking a lot more and hanging out when ever we can.

But the sad thing is that louis and all those other jocks are still messing with me. It's almost getting to the point of legit bullying, but I havent told any one that its still going on though.

"Harry cuddle with me!" Zayn whines and I roll my eyes and lay down on my bed and cuddle with him. "Mmm thats nice" zayn says rubbing his head against mine "and you are weird" I say and niall laughs.

"Come on join us" zayn says and niall jumps ontop of us and I groan. "Get off of me!" I whine and try to get out from under him.

I eventually get out and sit on the end of my bed while zayn and niall cuddle. "You have some weird friends harry" I look over and see greg and I smile walking over to him.

I pull him into a hug "hey greg, how did you get in?" I ask and pull back from him. "Oh troy let me in" he says and I nod and we walk over to my bed.

"Okay guys he's here so get up and lets go" I say and they reluctantly get up and we walk down the stairs. "where are you boys going?" My mum asks "we're going to the movies, but we're gonna hang out at the arcade for a while until the movie starts" I say.

She hands me 30 pounds and I hug her "thank you mum, I love you" I say. "I love you too, now go have fun" she says with a smile and we head out.

Zayn and niall sit in the back while greg and I sit up front of his black jeep. "So how was your guy's friday?" Greg asks "pretty normal" niall days and zayn agrees with him.

"What about you Harry?" He asks and I shrug "same as usual" I say and he nods locking his eyes on the road. I turn on tbe radio and 'Shut up and dance' by walk the moon comes on and greg turns up the radio.

"She took my arm, I dont know how it happened!" Greg sings and I laugh "we took the floor and she said!" I sing back to him. "Dont you dare look back, just keep your eyes on me, she said your holding back she said shut up and dance with me, this woman is my Destiny, she ooohhh, shut up and dance with me!" The four of us sing all together.

"That song just makes me want to get up and dance!" Greg says and I look over to him. "Well unless you want us to crash I wouldn't do that" I say and he laughs.

We arrive at the movies and zayn and greg race to the arcade and I laugh. "They're so stupid" I say shaking my head alittle and niall does too "yeah but it's funny to watch" niall says and I nod.

"So....you and greg? " niall asks and I blush a little "whst about me and greg?" I ask and niall pushes me a little. "One of guys need to make a move and soon" niall says and I sigh "I'm just really scared and nervous" I say and he pats my back.

" I know harry" he says and we reach the arcade and greg hands me a little cup filled with tokens "come on" he says grabbing my hand and drags me into the arcade.

We end up at a dancing game and I shake my head "n-no I cant dance" I say walking back from him a little. "Neither can I, thats the fun of it" he says pulling me up and the platform thing.

The game starts and we stsrt following the moves and Greg moves his body weird with each move and i start laughing. "You have to loosen up harry, move more" greg says and grabs my hands and starts making me move.

I laugh and we dont even follow the steps anymore and he pulls me closer to him. I laugh as he spins me around and we're just laughing and trying not to step on each others feet.

The song ends and I let out a breath and lean my head against his chest along with my hands and he wraps his arms around me and I smile. "That was fun" I say looking up at him and he smiles "told you so" he says and I playfully push him away from me.

We get off the game and we head over to some other games and greg is winning so many games and so many tickets. I've won about 80 tickets while greg has over 500 I pout looking at his bag of tickets and my little cup of tickets.

"Come on harry lets go the the basket ball hoops" he says and I nod and we head over to it. We see zayn and niall playing it and niall is losing terribly "why wont it go in!" Niall shouts.

"Thats what she said" zayn says and niall shoves him but zayn still makes it in the basket and niall pouts as zayn gets his tickets. "I hate you" niall says and they turn around and face us "hey guys, how many tickets have you won?" Greg says.

"Ive won 123" niall says "and I won almost 200" zayn says "I won almost 600" greg says and they all look at me. "80" I mumble "what was that?" Niall asks.

"I onlt have 80 okay!" I say and stomp away to thw ticket counter machine. "What was that about?" Greg asks as I feed my tickets to the machine.

"I just suck at these games okay" I say and grab the paper with the number of my tickets on it and walk iver to the prize place. "Okay so you can only pick things from here" the boy says pointing down to the glass cabinet and I nod.

I get a guitar pick necklace, a little phone sized teddy bear, warheads and one of those troll doll pencil toppers it has blue hair. I turn around to greg and give him a small smile "well I still wanna play" greg says hesitantly.

"You still can, i'll just stick around at the food court" I say and he nods and I walk away. I sit down at a table and sigh going on my phone and look at some pictures greg and I took and I smile.

Then I look at some pictures of my and the boys and smile wider, yes I know I over reacted but I was just embarrassed. I decide to walk back into the arcade and see niall and zayn walk over to me with prizes.

"What did you guys get?" I ask "well I got you a bow tie and me a shit load of candy" zayn says handing me the bow tie. "Thanks zayn" I say and look over to niall "well I got 2 of those trolls one with yellow hair and one with Orange, some candy and a stuffed seal" niall says.

"Didnt you guyd have a lot of tickets, wouldn't you have more than that?" I ask and they smile "what?" I ask but they don't answer.

They drag me out back to the table and I pout "why am I back here?" I say. "Oh stop pouting you little baby zayn says anf I glare at him.

"Where is he?" I ask looking at my phone "its been half an hour and we have to go to the movie" I say groaning. Suddenly I see greg walk out with a giant bag in his hand and he smiled at me.

"This is for you" he says handing me the bag and I look down at it and see whats inside. Theres a sock monkey, a shit load of candy, a Polaroid camera, a little light disco ball with all the different colors, pens with music notes on it, a couple more bow ties and a tiny red stuffed heart with the words ' I Love You' written on it.

I look up at greg and I set the bag down and jump up and cling onto him and he hold me up stumbling back a little." Thank you so much, ugh I love you" I say into his shoulder and he laughs a little.

"I just wanted to make you happy" he says and sets me down but I still hug him." Hey we have to go to the movie now" he says and I let go and pick up the bag and we start walking to the theater.

I look down at gregs hand and nialls words go through my mind and I take his hand in mine and keep my eyes infront of me. He laces our fingers together and I smile and continue walking and I hear niall and zayn 'oohing' behind us and I blush a little but just keep walking.

When we get to our seats greg and I are still holding hands and I smile 1. Since we're still holding hands and 2. Since I got the isle seat. And we're at the theater with the recliner chairs so thats a bonus.

"Whst movie are we seeing again?" Zahn says "we're watching a re-run of the movie 'The Corpse Bride' " greg says. "Oh I love that movie" zayn says and the lights dim down and the previews start.

I reach into the bag and pull out some warheads and I hand one to greg and we eat them. My face puckers up and greg laughs quietly almost choking on the candy causing me to gigle.

Through out the movie me and greg eat candy and have silent conversations. I lay my head down on his shoulder and he rests his head against mine.

"How adorable" zayn whispers and I stick my tongue out at him and he laughs and the people infront of us shush him and I giggle quietly. I feel greg kiss the side of mt head "you are adorable though" he whispers and I blush and lean closer into him.

~~~~~

The movie ends and greg is dropping us off at my house "well we'll see you inside harry" niall say and drags zayn inside. Its silent for a minute until I speak up "I really had fun tonight" I say and he smiles and looks up from the floor "so did I, but I mean you always make everything better for me" he says and I blush hard.

"Thank you so much Greg" I say and hug him and he hugs back and I smile into his shoulder. We pull away from each other and I stare up at him, all of a sudden him and I are leaning in close and are about to kiss until someone clears their throat and we jump apart.

I turn and see troy with a very un pleased look on his face "well...I should go by harry" greg says shaking my hand and rushes away away and drives off and I walk inside.

"Dont you know you shouldn't kiss on the first date?" He says and I blush harder. " I-it wasn't a d-date, and we werent gonna kiss" I say and he raises a eye brow at me.

"Im going to my room" I say rushing to my room and I see niall and zayn on my bed and liam and louis on his bed. "You guys were so close!" Niall says and I raise a eye brow at him "why did you guys eavesdrop?!" I say.

"The real question is why wouldnt we?" Zayn says and I roll my eyes and sit on my bed ans set the bag next to me. "Whats in the bag?" Louis says and I look at him and to the bag "things greg won for me at the arcade, and a couple of stuff I won myself" I say smiling looking in the bag.

I smile pulling out the heart and niall and zayn 'ooh' me and I roll my eyes. "Oh wow" louis says and he snatches it out of my hands and I look up and glare at him.

"Give it back!" I say trying to get it back but hes too quick and he turns around and I jump on his back. "Give it back" I say still trying to grab it "get off of me!" He yells and runs around the room.

"Give it back then!" I yell and them im getting lifted off of louis but grab a handful of his hair."Let go!" He yells "give it back!" I yell back and I pull on his hair and he groans.

"boys stop this right now!" My mum yells and we turn to her "harry let go of louis hair" she says and I do. "Louis give him back his heart" my mum says and he hands it to me and I take it.

"Now no more fighting you two or else your friends have to go" she says and walks out the room and I look down to the heart. "Do you even have feelings for him?" Louis asks and I nod "yeah, I do I really do" I say smiling at the heart.

I walk over to my bed and lay down and feel my phone vibrate and I pick it up.

From: Greg

I had a great time today, wish it didnt have to end.....I also wish troy didnt come out when he did ;)
Anyways good night and sweet dreams xx

I feel my heart flutter and zayn and niall giggle behind me "I swear if you dont date him I will" niall says "mine" I pout and niall puts his arms up in defence.

To: greg

I had a great time too, I cant thank you enough for winning me those things either That was really sweet of you........and I really wish he didnt come outside either, something interesting could've happened.
Sorry didnt mean to write a book
.-. Anyways goodnight xxx

"Such a sap harry" zayn says and I roll my eyes and shove him "shut it" I say. I get up and get changed into pajamas and so do niall and zayn.

"Its been a long day goldnight" I say laying down and close my eyes. "But dont even think on pranking me" I say and they all groan.

Later on in the night while everyone is asleep I lay there still away thinking about how amazing today was and how amazing every day with greg would be.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

157K 5.6K 26
فيصل بحده وعصبيه نطق: ان ماخذيتك وربيتك ماكون ولد محمد الوجد ببرود وعناد : ان مارفضتك ماكون بنت تركي !
42.6K 121 21
Just a slutty whore who needs to get all her thoughts and feelings on a page. Loves being submissive to her dom daddy 🧎‍♀️ DISCORD- jessieleihuyg8t...
5.3M 46.3K 57
Welcome to The Wattpad HQ Community Happenings story! We are so glad you're part of our global community. This is the place for readers and writers...
40.2K 66 14
🤍 if u're not interested, don't report, just dont read!! 🤍