he's the one ↠ tbs

By seokedkim

❝ You just met him-❞ ❝ And I love him.❞ [ seokedjin® | copyright© ]... More

1. a new school
2. popular girls
3. homework
4. invitation
5. day with thomas
6. pool party
7. movie night
8. ice skating
9. alyssa
10. dreams
11. code red
12. the video
13. movie date
14. figuring out
15. the criminal
16. people problems
17. phone stealer
18. boy problems
19. unbelievable
20. suspicion
21. relationships
22. holidays
23. brownie
24. new years
25. parties
26. bookworms
27. school problems
28. stuck up cousin
29. the dance
30. erimas
31. love questions
33. forgiveness?
34. vomit tests
35. preppy
36. happiness
37. nine years later
「 soundtrack 」
goodbye
sequel?
20K VIEWS
ignore
moving

32. a different thomas

1.9K 138 69
By seokedkim

Chapter 32: A Different Thomas

3 WEEKS LATER..
It's been two weeks since Thomas and I last talked. And that was at the dance.

Today, I was finally going to be back at school and I wasn't that happy.

It was nice having time off school. No homework, No teachers, No wasting 7 hours of my life.

It felt like summer but know I have to go back to school and I really don't want to.

I also have to face Thomas. Apparently, Thomas broke up with her ever since the fiasco at the dance.

He's tried to talk to me sometimes but I end up ignoring and swearing at him.

I am planning on ignoring him throughout the day and just focus on school since I wasn't here the last two months.

I walk into school and first thing I get are stares. Probably because I was suspended and news flew around school pretty fast.

I saw some new transfer students and some jocks staring at me.

I bet they heard about me and Thomas and think that we broke up. I don't know if we did or not. I'm still confused with this whole thing.

I always had questions about things. Why did Thomas cheat? Was I not good enough?

I walked over to my locker and everyone soon resumed whatever they were talking about before I came into the school.

I noticed Kate was still staring at me. She had a locker 4 away from mine.

"Yes?" I say, tilting my head and looking at her.

"I didn't know you were coming back." She said. I give her a confused look.

"Well, Erika and some other kids spreader some rumors that you got expelled." She explained.

"I was suspended. And besides, when did you ever believe a word Erika said." I say, grabbing some books.

"Yeah, I guess your right." Kate said, grabbing a bunch of hard books.

"Hey, do you have any news about Erika and Thomas?" I asked.

"Um.. are you sure you want to know?" Kate asked, looking a bit nervous.

"Sure, I mean I'm over him now." I say. It wasn't a complete lie. I was kinda over him but kinda not.

"Erika and Thomas are still together. There was gossip in the library that Erika's pregnant and it's Thomas's child."

My heart dropped at that. They had sex. Now I knew Thomas didn't love me anymore. Kate stopped and looked at me.

I tried my best to put up a fake smile or something that didn't look sad. Kate actually fell for it and continued.

"But they're just rumors. But they show a lot of PDA now. Kissing in public, holding hands whenever they are around each other, all touchy touchy. It's freaky sometimes."

I nod and motion her to continue. "Well, they are always seen missing in public. Sometimes people catch Thomas with his hand up her shirt or Erika with her hands roaming his chest or pants."

I felt tears about to pour. I quickly wipe them away. "Do you want me to continue?" Kate asked with concern in her voice.

"Y-yeah." I say and she nods. But before she continues, she hesitates.

"Well, once I was walking around the school and I spotted Thomas and Erika coming out of the janitors closet. Thomas's hair was messy and Erika's blouse was unbuttoned a little. Thomas's pants were ruffled and Erika had the biggest smile on her face. I also spotted hickies all over her neck.

"Erika didn't even try to cover them. She wanted people to know Thomas was hers and only hers. Erika's lipstick was worn off and that's unlikely Erika who did it. She really changed Thomas. You were good for Thomas. Not making him touchy touchy.

"Anyways. Ever since I saw that, I spotted the m making out almost every day. Ki and Dylan told me Thomas really changed. They haven't talked to Thomas ever since the dance.

"But every week, I spotted a new hicky on Erika's neck and she was always smiling. Her smile the hugest I've ever seen, if that was even possible.

Just last week, I saw Thomas look around and he thought nobody was looking. But I was and I saw that he started kissing Erika and brought his hands up her shirt.. playing with her boobs. That's all I know right now but I'll tell you more if I figure more gossip" Kate said and she took a deep breath.

I didn't say anything. After a few minutes of silence, Kate started to speak again.

"Oh in Chemistry class, I'm your partner since Erika switched for Thomas." She says.

"I thought she was partners with Wendy and Kendall." I say.

"Oh, Kendall and Wendy got shoved away ever since Lauren came back from the hospital." Kate says.

"She switched with Lauren, and Kendall and Wendy were partners after. Then, Erika switched for Thomas and Lauren worked with Dylan and Ki." Kate said.

"When did Lauren, Ki, and Dylan become friends?" I ask as we both set off for English.

"Ever since getting partnered up. Rumors have it that Ki broke up with his girlfriend for Lauren." Kate said and I chuckle.

"What?" Kate asks me, still struggling to carry all her books.

"I can imagine them together." I say, smirking. Kate laughs.

"Yeah well, Erika and Lauren stopped talking for no apparent reason. Now, Lauren and I have become best friends again." Kate says.

"She's a different person ever since she stopped talking to Erika. She told me she never really wanted to be friends with her but at first she did and she regretted it ever since." Kate said as we entered the classroom.

"Destiny!" I hear someone call my name. I look up to see Kaya. She waves me over and I look at Kate.

"I'll see you later." I say. "You too." She says asks and she walks over and takes a seat by Lauren.

"Hey." Kaya says and pats the seat next to her. "Are you still okay about what Thomas did?" She asks.

I hesitate but nod. "Getting better. I've stopped crying myself to sleep so that's an improvement."

Kaya laughs a bit and looked up. I realized she was glaring at someone.

I looked up to see the only person I never wanted to see again.

Thomas.

He looked so different. Leather jacket on, no smile on his face (unless he looked at Erika, who was beside him), messy hair.

He was far from the Thomas I know. I once knew. People immediately stopped talking when Thomas came in.

They all stared at him with fear, hate, and sadness.

Thomas and Erika started walking to a seat, slowly. Thomas tapped his fingers on the tables as he passed by.

Some people even winced or flinched when he flicked them by the head.

Thomas stopped walking at a table beside Kaya and I.

"Move." Thomas said to two students who looked new and were apparently sitting at 'their' seat.

One girl and one boy. The girl flinched but the boy worked up the courage and said," Why, huh? Just going to bully us like you did to everyone else. Thomas, I've known you ever since I was ten and you aren't like this."

"Move! I'll count to three and if you don't.. well, you know." Thomas said.

They both didn't move. "One."

Still, they didn't move. "Two."

But they didn't move. "Th-"

And this time, they moved. Thomas smirked and pulled a seat out for Erika. She saw me and smirked, sitting on her seat.

Thomas then moved and sat down at his seat, next to Erika.

THOMAS'S POV
I thought I'd just be dating Erika to change her, make her a better person. But I thought wrong.

She changed me. I didn't know how but she did. I didn't know what to do but it was like I couldn't control my body.

I didn't want to kiss her. Hold her hand. Kiss her cheek. Have sex with her, so many times. Cheat on tests. Skip school.

I didn't know what to do. I was trapped inside my body but I couldn't control it.

I guess this is how it feels to be left alone by your gir- ex.

She made me a bad person and now, everyone fears or hates me. I never have anyone but Erika by my side.

The worst part is, about this whole thing is that I lost my virginity to her. I'm no longer a virgin because of her.

I didn't want to lose my virginity to her, I was hoping I'd lose it by Destiny. I wanted her to take my virginity and I wanted to take hers.

Destiny's POV
After class, I started to walk to Chemistry with Kate. I wasn't talking and neither was she.

I wondered what happened to Thomas. He didn't seem.. him.

Erika seemed to be extremely happy. Thomas he seemed happy with Erika but something in his eyes told me something.

Maybe he didn't want to be with her. Maybe he wants to be me. But I have my doubts.

I was walking to Chemistry, when I get pulled away from Kate and into a room.

Someone's hand is on my arm. It was dark.

A small light appeared and I became face to face with Erika.

"Nighty-night." She says, waving. I feel a hard blow and I'm knocked out cold.

THOMAS'S POV
I didn't want to knock her out. But I did.

"Thomas, take her legs." Erika demands and I do.

"I'll take her hands and look her inside that small locker thing." She says and I do as told.

We drop her in the locker and lock it. "Let's go. We'll be late." Erika said and we walked out the closet.

Erika grabbed something from her bag and pulled it out. It was a sign that said "Caution. Dangerous."

She placed it on the door and we walked to class.

***
A U T H O R ' S N O T E
How was this chapter? I felt like it was a piece of crap. If you liked this, remember to

-Read the next chapter
-Comment some ideas
-And Vote!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1K 33 19
𝐎𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐑 𝐏𝐄𝐎𝐏𝐋𝐄 𝐒𝐄𝐑𝐈𝐄𝐒 - 𝐁𝐎𝐎𝐊 𝐎𝐍𝐄 𝒚𝒐𝒖'𝒅 𝒈𝒊𝒗𝒆 𝒂𝒏𝒚𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒋𝒖𝒔𝒕 𝒕𝒐 𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒄𝒉 𝒚𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒅𝒐𝒐𝒓 𝒃𝒖𝒕 𝑰 𝒘𝒐...
2.5K 137 6
𝐒𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐦𝐚𝐭𝐞 ° / 𝐚 𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐨𝐧 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐰𝐡𝐨𝐦 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐡𝐚𝐬 𝐚 𝐟𝐞𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐟 𝐝𝐞𝐞𝐩 𝐨𝐫 𝐧𝐚𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐚𝐥 𝐚𝐟𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐢𝐭𝐲. 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐦�...
409 18 16
- Hi, my name's Violet. I'm an actress and my brother Dylan got a new job. He gets to film the new movie The Maze Runner and since I'm new at the job...
50.2K 758 18
Enjoy!