Hiding from Mr. Alpha, Ha Goo...

By twitchylove

Don't get me wrong I love my brother and his friends, but it would be nice to make some friends of my own oth... More

Hiding from Mr. Alpha, Ha Good Luck
Chapter 3- Secrets
Chapter 4- What are you doing?
Chapter 5- I told you so..
Chapter 6- One hell of a headache
Chapter 7- Man, Oh, Man.
Chapter 8- Surprises
Chapter 9- Time crunch
Chapter 10- She's kidding right?
Chapter 11- Bro time
Chapter 12- Game on!
Chapter 13- She's gone...Like really gone!
Chapter 14- If it's war you want...Its war you shall get!
Chapter 15- You lookin for lil old me?
A/N
Chapter 16- To make you feel my love.
Chapter 17- Your part of the family now
Chapter 18 - Promises
Chapter 19- A rude awakening.
Chapter 20- Monkey see, Monkey do!
Chapter 21- He's a monkey, not a kid.
Chapter 22- Challenge accepted
Chapter 23 - What? Im a sucker for Legs!
Chapter 24- A flashy new Tattoo?
Chapter 25- Looks like your time is up
Chapter 26- Who's the crazy lady?
Chapter 27- What did I tell you about hanky panky?
Chapter 28- Friends in high places
Chapter 29 - The kind of trouble I live for
Chapter 30- Impossible
Chapter 31 - Sexy but Simple
Chapter 32- Down and Dirty.
Chapter 33- The Paintroom
Chapter 34- YOLO
Chapter 35- It's out of our hands.
Chapter 36- Admission is the first step
Chapter 37- Cheater
Chapter 38- Lessons
Chapter 39- A girls gotta do, what a girls gotta do.
Chapter 40- Our loyalties lie with our true Alpha's
Chapter 41- Payback
Chapter 42- Driving ME insane?
Chapter 43- With cream you say?
Chapter 44- Unexpected night.
Chapter 45- Your the one calling the shots now, right?
Chapter 46- Riddles and Announcements.
Chapter 47- The hunt for my Luna.
Epilog - Hunting for my Luna- *title subject to change*
A/n

Chapter 2- Safe Haven

205K 4.3K 227
By twitchylove

*2016* Edit began.

If you have been with this story from its birth to now, I want you to know the concept and the plot will not change. However there are details that will be altered as well as added and taken away. Please by all means let me know what you think as we go along.

Please note: I will most likely not be able to reply to all of you in a timely fashion, if at all. This does not mean I don't care about my readers, this only means I am a busy woman and I can only carve out so much time for the things in enjoy doing VS the things that are required of me, like working to keep a roof over my head, food in my belly, and much needed sleep (which i tend to forget to do alot) and school. So if you have stuck around this long, I greatly hope you will stick around for the rebirth of this story and its sequel. 

And finally, during this edit process I will be deleting all other *author notes* in the chapters to help the reading process of the book move along more  smoothly. If you have any questions please feel free to message me here on WattPad. I will do my best to answer you. 

Thank you again for your time and your devotion to H.F.M.A. and I hope to keep you all on board for any, if not all future adventures my twisted brain will indeed be taking us on.  Muhaaa ha ha *Evil laughter* LOL 

XO- ALL MY LOVE

Veronica

Eva's POV

Luke looked at me as a grin stretched a across his face. I wasn't sure if I liked the look in his eyes or not but I returned a small smile of my own.
"Eva, you know one of these days you're gonna learn not to make challenges you're not sure about." Luke said making me wonder what he meant.
"I can feel the anxiety rolling off of you shrimp. Don't worry so much, it's not as bad as you think hanging out with us, however I will have to insist you stick with either Kevin or myself this week. Wouldn't want you getting into too much trouble." Luke said in a low voice sending another round of shivers through me. 

I ignored it and blamed it on the massive amounts of alcohol running through me. I don't know what it was about him that made me nervous all of a sudden. I growled and rolled my eyes.
"Is that an order or your first request? Because that sounds like a normal day to me. I can't seem to get rid of either of you unless I'm in my room." I narrowed my eyes at him.
"A little bit of both." He replied. "Starting now."

 He gripped my waist and tugged me to him then pulled his arm over my shoulder to hold me there. I didn't miss the warmth that ran through my body that has my wolf in a frenzy of pure bliss. Ignoring her I tried to step away but every time I tried to pull away his arm tightened in to a vice grip and held me in place. I let an irritated growl slip through my tight control only to catch a small chuckle from him.

"It's not that bad Eva, hanging out with us for seven days is not going to end your life." my brother said with a smile playing on his lips.
"Yea I've heard that before...then you made me run patrol with you, and damn neared killed me." I ground out through my teeth. I could have handled being personal slave and maid for them for a week and I've never been a sore loser but this was gonna suck!
"So do I have to ask permission to eat and go to the bathroom?" I asked them.
"No just don't leave without telling us. I know when you're in the house or not," Kevin said tapping his nose. "Besides it will give us a chance to catch up before your birthday." He flashed me his famous 100 Watt smile. I rolled my eyes.
"Then tell Sasquatch here to let me go before I pee on him." I smiled.
"Eva, all you had to do was tell me." Luke snickered releasing me from his grip.

I stormed off to the bathroom and slammed the door behind me. I had too much beer for my bladder to agree with me at the moment. When I was done I washed my hands and sat down on the side of the tub, when an idea hit me. I smiled looking at the window. I know it was childish of me but it didn't mean I couldn't be sneaky. I guessed Kevin would be standing guard by the door and most likely Luke by the window. I peeked out the bathroom window and sure enough there was Luke.
 I sighed, so predictable. I opened up my mind to Megan. 
'Hey Megs, You love me right?'
"Of course why?
She asked me'
'Can you do me a favor?' I asked her.
'What's that?' She replied. I smiled. She was just as bad as I was about ruffling the boys' fur as I was.
 'Can you try to distract the hounds so I can make a great escape?' I asked her. 
I heard her laughter in my head. 'How would you like me to do that?' She asked me. 
'I don't know nor do I care how. Be creative I know you can come up with something.'
 I thought to her.
 'Hmmm, I really hope you know I was saving this for a REALLY good time but I guess now was as good as any. It's going to be priceless, too bad you're gonna miss it. Oh well, you are so gonna owe me big for this!' she snickered.
'Whatever you want' I said with a grin as I sifted through her thoughts knowing her plan would without a doubt work splendidly.
'I'm not cheap but I got ya!' she thought.

45 seconds later I heard a blood curdling scream. I snickered as I heard everyone in the area around the bathroom run to the source of the noise. I peeked back out the window and sure enough our fearless leader had run to find out what was going on. Hahaha I thought as I unlocked the bathroom door then dove for the window pulling it open quickly then slipping through, sliding it shut behind me.

I bolted for the woods once I was clear of the yard and in the thick of the trees I crouched down stripping out of my clothes and wadding them in a ball tying them quickly with my belt, I shifted into my ebony wolf, I loved my wolf form. She was unique all black except it looked like my ears and tail were dipped in frosty white paint. I used to be called dipstick because of it but after I took a chunk out of Brad's ( one of my brothers other best friend) but, they stopped soon after that.

I turned to look back at the house as I heard the door slam open. Megan came flailing outside still screaming her head off, most of the guests following behind her trying to calm her down, but to no avail. I snickered when Kevin and Luke tackled her to the ground and pinned her. With my Wolfy hearing I heard them ask her what happened she held her act well as she screamed in mock horror.
 "There was a spider the size of Tokyo in the kitchen. Get off me and go kill it." Luke growls a curse under his breath but Kevin rolls off of her in a fit of laughter.

I picked up my clothes, clamping my teeth down on my belt. I turned on my heel and bolted from my hiding spot. Running deeper and deeper into the woods. I loved this feeling letting go of my human side and tuning in to my wolf. I stopped thinking, I just ran. Knowing exactly where I was going I ran on auto piloting. Her take the lead, knowing how much we loved to run. As I got closer to my secret place I slowed my pace a little. I reached my spot silently. Looking around at the cliff face I sighed. I trotted to the opening between the hard rock and slipped in to the hidden cave I had found years ago. I hadn't been here since Christmas break so I hoped everything was still in working order.  I shifted Forms once I was deep in the cave. 

I plopped down on the cushion I kept there and flipped the lantern on. Not that I needed it mind you it was just a luxury. A dim light flooded the small area. For a cave it was actually a quite spacious 15x15 area. Over the years I had stocked this cave with bottles of water and nonperishable snacks, paint supplies, radio, blankets and pillows. I leaned back into my cushion when I hear Megan's voice filter through my mind.

'Um Eva, they know your gone and they are not happy' She said, sounding unsure. 
' Didn't think they would be. Don't fret though, if they ask tell them I went for ice cream.' I laughed. 
'Eva you don't understand Luke is going nuts. He took off after your scent; I've never seen him act like this. It's like he's possessed or something.' 
'Don't worry about it, it's not like they can find me. There were several rivers along the way; they would lose my trail quickly.' I told her. 
'Don't be so sure about that.' 
'Is Kevin with him?' I asked
'No, Luke made him wait here in case you came back.' 
'Alright, well unless he is a super powers we don't know about. I'm fine here.' 
'Just remember he is an alpha and he has it in his head to find you. Just be careful' with that my head enter quiet.

I pulled my clothes back on and went to my paints I pulled out a large canvas from under a tarp and leaned it against the cave wall. I turned the lantern a little higher so it was brighter. I pulled put my iPod from my back pocket and attached it to the portable speaker I kept here and turn it on letting Nickleback fill the space around me lightly. Though it sounded loud it was still low enough I could still hear all the sounds around me and outside the cave as long as I was paying attention. No one had ever found me here and I didn't expect them too either, no one ever thinks to look up here.

I set up my work space and closed my eyes. I focused on the music, feeling the creativity flow through me as I sat on the ground cross legged in front of my blank canvas. When I opened my eyes I had a vision of what I wanted to see on it. 20 minutes had passed as I painted and sung along with the music, when I heard a sound that was out of place for my safe haven from the world. My fingers quickly found the mute button on the speaker and I turned to look for the source of the sound but nothing was there. No one could find me here. I covered my tracks and hid my scent.

The only way someone could find me is if they had some sort of super tracking powers and since it has yet to happen, even when I know they are looking for me. I laughed at my thoughts, Ha superpowers don't exist and if they did Kevin would have found a way to get them and use them on me. I don't know how many times I have had to tune my brother out of my head while I am here. Thinking I was just hearing things, I turned back to my painting seeing the swirls of colors fill the space and began again.

Only a few minutes had passed when I definitely heard something behind me. I stayed still and listened around me. After a moment I heard a voice I would never have expected to hear bounce off the walls. "This is something I didn't expect to find when I heard Nickleback a mile away."

Superpowers don't exist...Right?

A/N - the music in the cave isn't as loud as you would think it is. Being in a cave it echos and the only reason why Luke could hear it was because he is an Alpha which means he has intensified hearing more than that of a normal Were. :) Just thought I would clarify. lol love you keep reading please!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 37.9K 29
(Book 2) *Contains spoilers below* "I needed more closure than what you gave me." I half lied. "It feels like an open wound someone keeps pourin...
184K 4.9K 45
""Kitten, you're worried about something, and you cannae lie. You're picking at your hands and looking around to clean up my room. Unlucky for you, m...
7.1K 202 23
Have you ever had one of those terrible yet annoyingly pivotal moments? You know, that monumental fragment of time that flips everything you have ev...
123K 6.5K 99
Hannah And her Happy Harem After spending her entire life training to become an Olympic level gymnast only to suffer one too many injuries for her bo...