Aloi Who Learned To Fly

By C_L_KAY

Aloi was just like every other Faery child--content with tending to the family garden, trading with the mushr... More

Aloi
Up and Down
Our Secret
Meeka
The Mirrored Pools
Chasing Bo
An Unexpected Visitor
A Lecture And A Demonstration
Trin's Dream
Aloi Who Learned To Fly
The Community Garden
Fire
The Sentinals
Elder Magic
Aloi's Secret Revealed
The Symposium
Aloi Chooses

Author's Note

31 4 0
By C_L_KAY

I hope you enjoyed the tale of Aloi as much as I did writing it. This isn't the end of her as I have a series of short tales planned that will introduce you to other residents of Elementia as well as a novel length tale that will bring them all together. 

That being said, I'd love any thoughts, comments, suggestions, and questions that you have to help me enrich and improve this story. Please add your thoughts here or within any of the previous chapters. Thank you in advance and stay tuned for more! 

    (Click or tap the star if you like what you read)    

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

31.4K 545 24
Y/N Goldsbane is the adopted daughter of Professor Kirke, the man who houses the four Pevensie children. When four children join her, they discover...
102K 2.7K 32
Do you ever feel like you were born into the wrong world? Because that is exactly how Elodie Penvensie felt. Her twin brother Peter, and the rest of...
2.7K 5 54
This story contains a bunch of my OC's. There are quite many of them. Additionally, I uploaded a chapter stating each of said characters in this stor...
25.3K 964 29
Olivia was your average 18 year old girl. Keyword, 𝙬𝙖𝙨, until she drowned in a lake and woke up in a crappy novel her friend recommended to her. ...