Marine Love (boyxboy)

By AliceElizabeth321

"Careful human." The...thing said in a concerned voice. "W-What are you, what d-do you want?" I shakily asked... More

A/N
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Epilogue
Character name meanings

Chapter 26

15.5K 802 114
By AliceElizabeth321

Being trapped in a room for hours a day did have some perks to it.

My new 'mate' as he had been referred to was hardly ever here anymore. His name was Finn and when he left everyday it gave me more time to practice controlling my powers. I could channel the energy that surrounded me and I've gained control of it. Caspian would be proud of me and the thought of him and our baby was what kept me determined to get out of here.

I rubbed my hand over my stomach as my mind filled with ideas what he or she would look like. I couldn't wait to hold our child in my arms next to Caspian. Being alone these last few days has given me time to really think of some names. At first Ariel popped into mind but even though it was a nice name, I wanted something with a bit more meaning behind it and I just kept picturing Ariel from the little mermaid.

I hummed softly whilst surrounding myself in energy that followed through my body with such control. I let it gather in the palm of my hand and opened my eyes and watched the colours dance about and merge together. My body tingled and I created a protective wall around myself and tuned out any unnecessary sounds, being completely absorbed in my shield of energy.

My mind wandered back to the times when I was most happy. All my memories with Caspian, Bennett and Leo. Back home on land when we were simply relaxing in the garden in the warmth or snuggled on the sofa together. The first time seeing the Kingdom and meeting Caspian's parents, being told I was pregnant and we would be holding our tiny baby in a few months.

I thought about what Caspian might be doing now. How he was feeling and if he was out searching for me. I felt connected to him and I felt the pull like when we first met. My body started warming up and a picture was appearing. It was fuzzy but I could make out Caspian! I got excited and lost some of the concentration making the image fade slightly.

"Caspian." I whispered.

I could hear voices and when I closed my eyes I saw Caspian. He was swimming alone with a distant look on his face but his eyes glinting with determination. Leo swam up and alongside him saying something quickly that I couldn't hear which Caspian gave a nod in return.

Channelling all that energy had drained me and as much as I didn't want to, the image of Caspian and Leomaris faded and I was snapped back into the present time with my eyes dropping closed.

---

"Why do you leave me in here and not in that prison where I was before?" I asked Finn who had returned and was searching through his messy draws of clothes.

"I'm busy and I want you to get used to me and this room." He told me gruffly.

"Can you take me somewhere?" I ask, wanting to get a better idea of the place I'm staying in and see if there are any easy escape routes. "I'm just really bored in this room all day."

"Fine," He sighs. "I'll take you somewhere tonight; just don't make me regret this decision."

"I won't."

Finn left again instructing me to stay here like usual. I lay back down and pulled the blankets over me wondering what was going to happen tonight.

Finn returned later handing me a set of black clothes and told me to get dressed.

"I'm taking you to a party and whilst we're there you will not leave my side, do you understand?"

"Yeah."

"My best guards will be with us so don't try anything." He growled.

"I won't." I whispered lowering my head.

"You'll be repaying me for this later." He said running his hands down my sides and squeezing my ass. "Let's go."

That man made me feel sick.

Finn directed me down long, empty corridors dimly lit until we approached a large door with two huge Zambezis standing guard. I almost let out a scared whimper and stepped back into Finn's chest as I recognized them from my dream I had a while back. They were different from the rest of them and stood like lifeless robots. They had bits of seaweed growing out of their skin on the back of their legs and arms. They had shells stuck to them in clusters on the tops of their arms and shoulders. These were the most intimidating warriors I have seen yet. The vibrations from the loud music could be heard from inside and the two scary guards parted and opened the door for us.

Finn pushed me through into a room filled with people and flashing lights. A few turned towards us giving me lustful looks that had me backing into Finn once again. We walked up the staircase to the side that opened up to a balcony looking over everyone. Finn sat down and pulled me into his lap and buried his face in my neck.

A waitress walked over and Finn ordered something for the both of us.

"You smell so sweet little one." He purred moving my hips over his hardening length. "I can't wait to be sinking into this tight ass later. To have you whimpering beneath me as I make you mine."

His hands ran over my thighs and his fingertips slipped under the waistband of my trousers.

I'd learnt better to push him away over the last few days and if I did, it got me a bruised face. I let him run is horrible large hands over my body as he showed me off to everyone below. I looked around the dark room watching the masses of mermaids and mermen dance or order drinks. I saw a group of people in a restricted area recognising them as the ones sat on the he rocks when I first arrived here. The ones who looked more human.

They looked higher class than the rest just from the way they moved. They were graceful and they wore clothes that looked expensive. The older men with their hair slicked back into ponytails had beautiful young women in their laps. The mermaids moved so elegantly around the older men, bringing them drinks or just smiling and laughing with their arms draped around their necks. One of the mermen slipped what looked like money into a mermaid's hand who kissed him then got up and disappeared.

A flash of red caught my eye as a young woman wearing a long red dress walked over to the group of men, catching the attention of quite a few people. A tall man that looked to be in his early fifties kissed her and tucked a strand of her long honey coloured hair behind her ear. They walked to a black sofa and he sat down then she sat down in his lap. The mermaid turned towards me and I felt my heart drop. It was Marilla.

The mermaid who saved Bennett and I from the Zambezis one time and the first mermaid we had ever met. Finn felt me stiffen in his lap and turned my body towards him.

"You okay?" He asked pressing a kiss to my cheek.

I nodded. "W-Who are they?"

"Those people over there, little one?" Finn said following my eyes that were transfixed on Marilla.

"Yeah, who are they?"

"Their different from the others, Jonah. I usually sit with them along with a few others that aren't here tonight. Fitz is here usually but I hear his new mate is giving him some trouble. That friend of yours."

"Will you just let me see Bennett? Please, for only a minute?" I begged.

"No. And you know what will happen if you ask again."

I didn't bother saying anything after that, I knew better than to argue. I looked over to where Marilla and that man were sat. She was obviously an insider then. I've never wanted to be in Caspian's arms more than now. I felt so lonely in that moment. Remembering how it felt to fall asleep next to him and breathe in his comforting scent and the overwhelming feeling that I was safe wherever I was with him. I blinked back the tears and swallowed down my cries as I watched the lights blur and people sway wondering how life would be like if I never stepped foot in the ocean with Caspian. If I had stayed on land then Bennett wouldn't be hurt and we both wouldn't be here.

"Boss, there's something going on out front. We need you." A tall guard said.

"Can't you see I'm busy?" Finn growled.

"I'm sorry Boss but it's serious."

Finn stood up and placed me back on the sofa intrusting me to stay there. I watched his large figure walk off with his fists clenched, disappearing into the shadows that outlined the room.

I looked around the room watching everyone dance below and stared at the ones whose eyes lingered too long on me. I think someone must have put something in that water I had been drinking as my head was hurting and my body temperature was rising. The lights all blurred into one colour and the music drained into the background. Someone grabbed my hand but my eyes were so unfocused that I couldn't make out a face. I was pulled up and dragged behind someone before we stopped and my head started clearing.

"Prince Jonah, you need to focus and snap out of it."

"Kailani?" I asked recognising the voice.

"Yes it's me Jonah. I've spoken to Caspian and the Kingdom knows where you and Prince Bennett are. You're getting out of here but you can't trust anyone. You must wait until I can get you out and don't come looking for me, it will only make things harder."

"I won't, I won't." I promised nodding quickly as I smiled for the first time in ages.

"I have to go I can sense Finn's coming. That's all I can tell you now, I'm wait on further instructions."

"Wait! What do I say to him?!"

Kailani put her finger to her lips as she ran down the corridor.

I heard heavy footsteps thudding on the floor and the person who I didn't want to see walked around the corner.

"JONAH!" He boomed. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.9M 456K 32
"We can't do this." I whisper as our lips re-connect, a tingling fire surging through my body as his hands ravage unexplored lands; my innocence di...
417K 10.7K 12
It was now nighttime and I returned to my room which was very dark. The curtains were closed, strange I'm sure it was open this morning... Whatever...
378K 11.9K 23
Liam Green, an alpha with a secret who's ready to give up on the idea of finding his mate after 6 years of searching. Finely Floyd, a grade A asshol...
17.3K 783 28
A baby merman was found in the shore by a couple who never had a chance to have baby, once upon a time. They raise the kid with all the love they cou...