Lana parrilla is my mother

By jadeywadey2015

A young girl grew up in a horrible care home until she found her real mom. More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9 part 1.
Chapter 9 part 2
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19.
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
New book

Chapter 20

610 37 7
By jadeywadey2015

Hi hope you all enjoy this chapter. What's everyone thoughts on episode 2 leave your comments about it. 💝XX

Lana's POV
The test was positive we were having another baby I ran into Sean's arms crying "are you ok lana" I nodded my head I was just shocked and all my emotions where taking chunks at me "I'm just scared Sean what about Jade, what If she thinks we don't want her no more or if she gets jealous" he tightens his grip around me "we'll explain to her that no matter what we'll always love her, just because we are having another baby doesn't mean we will love her any less" I look up at him and smile "I love you Sean, we can tell her tonight" he kisses my lips " I love you more and of course we can. I'll go out and get her favourite food and make her it" I raise my eye brows at him "ok ok I'll go out and get her favourite food then you cook it while me and jade put once upon a time on" I laugh at him "that sounds more like it".

Sean POV

I've gone to get jades favourite tea which is of course lasagne and a couple of her favourite treats to watch the second episode of season 5 with. Once i had finished getting everything i took them back home and i saw lana laid sleeping on the couch, i pulled a blanket over her and kissed her forehead. An hour later i had to wake lana up "hey sweetie i have to go and get jade i love you ok" she mumbled a "i love you to" back but she was still sleeping. I arrive at the school and jade walked out holding Tyler's hand when she saw my car tyler kissed her cheek and she started walking towards the car. He seems like a nice kid and doesn't seem like he's going to hurt her. "hi dad" she kisses my cheek " hey princess are you ok?" she nodded "can you let your mam we are on our way back please" she nodded and got her phone out of her bag "hi mam we are on our way back... Erm yeah sure love you too" sue puts her phone in her pocket "mam wants some really weird things from the store" i laugh of course she does pregnancy cravings "what does she want princess" she giggles "erm dairy milk chocolate" i interrupted her "well thats not weird" "I'm not done yet, she also wants ice cream and a jar of pickles" we started to laugh. I hope she doesn't get angry because i love the relationship we Have jade really feels like my own blood , once we get lanas stuff we get back in the car and i kiss her forehead "what was that for" i smile at her " you know how much me and your mam love you right" she looks embarrassed but i want her too know "yes daddy i do and i love you's two as well" we drive back home singing to the radio. When we open the front door i can already smell the lasagne cooking " hey we are back" she replies with "I'm in the kitchen" jade runs in and gives her a kiss on the cheek "hI Princess did you have a good day at school" jade nods her head then sits at the table to do her homework. When the Lasange was cooked i served it and we all sat around the table "jade princess we need to talk to you" she looks up at us "whats wrong is everything alright" lana says "yes everything is fine sweetheart its just that we are erm having a baby" jade just sits in silence and doesn't speak.

Jades pov
oh my gosh I'm going to be a sister im finally having a family i always wanted i stand up and run to mam and hug her while tears fall down my face "thank you" she lifts my face up "what are you saying thank you for" she wipes away some of my tears "for giving me a family i always wanted" she kisses my forehead and Sean kneels down next to me "you never have to say thank you for us loving you, you are our daughter and we will always love you". I cry even more at this i swear my teenager hormones are kicking in. Once i have finished crying and lana had stopped we finished eating then we went into Sean and lana's bed room to watch the new episode of ouat. Sean had bought me my favourite things to snack on and once it had finished I curled up next to lana "night mam, night dad love you guys".

Thanks for reading please vote and comment and leave some baby names. 🎀

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

21.3K 474 14
月菜¡! ❛ 𝙄 𝙬𝙤𝙧𝙚 𝙢𝙖𝙨𝙠 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙨𝙤 𝙡𝙤𝙣𝙜 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙄 𝙙𝙤𝙣'𝙩 𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙣 𝙠𝙣𝙤𝙬 𝙬𝙝𝙤 𝙄 𝙖𝙢 𝙖𝙣𝙮𝙢𝙤𝙧𝙚. ❜ _________ ׂׂૢ་༘࿐ Magic is...
58.8K 1.2K 34
Riley Olsen is Elizabeth Olsen's daughter. She is two years old and a cheeky toddler. One day when Lizzie is on set with her daughter the Russo broth...
92.7K 2.9K 40
Sequel of "Maya's Hart". Maya and Riley ran away 2 1/2 months ago. Many things happened. They were found by some old man named Feeny. Now what will h...