Chapter 24

Hi everyone I'm so sorry for the late update had a lot going on and not myself at the moment. Having a really hard time but he's the next chapter hope you enjoy please remember to vote and comment. So it's only a short chapter sorry. 💕❤️😞

Jades PoV
Today mam and dad were announcing the gender of the baby at the baby shower. I thought there idea was cleaver they had a cake ready and if the baby was a girl it was going to have pink icing and if they were having a boy it would be blue. I was getting dressed while they were sorting everything downstairs for the baby shower. "Hey everything set up for the baby shower" dad looked up at me "yep princess now just waiting for Everyone to get here" I nodded my head and as I walked past the table full of goodies I pinched a handful of crisps mam was in the garden where I was walking to "hey I saw that" I laughed at here and threw one at her which she just caught anyway. After about ten minuets Colin burst through the door with Helen and even who was adorable and behind them followed ginny, josh with Oliver in his arms and Jennifer.  After we all had fun mam cut into the cake to revel blue icing. I was going to have a baby brother. I couldn't be happier.

Sorry it's so short but like I said I've not had the best of day please understand.