Chapter 25

Hi everyone I've decide I'm going to try and upload every Saturday. Please enjoy this chapter and don't forget to vote and comment. 🤘🏻❤️

Lanas PoV
My due date for Ruben was only a week away and I was really uncomfortable now. My back aches and my ankles but I always revive a massage from Sean  every night. He's a very active baby always moving and kicking and I could honestly not wait to meet him. We had his nursery all ready for him and my hospital bag was packed and next to the front door ready for when he decides to come. I was cleaning the kitchen when I felt a sharp pain and a trickle of water "Sean I think it's time" I shouted upstairs for him, he came running down them "are you okay, Is it the baby" I nodded when another sharp pain hit me and I screamed. Jade came running in as well "mam are you okay what's wrong" I didn't want jade to be worried "jade princess I need you to go to ginny's house because Ruben is on his way" she ran upstairs grabbed a bag gave me a kiss and shouted good luck as she ran out of the door.

Sean helped me into the car then drove to the hospital where a woman came out with a wheelchair. Once I was in the delivery room i started to pace around till the pain became unbearable and the nurse said that it was time to push. I squeezed Sean hand hard for the final time and pushed the hardest I could for 10 seconds. 5 4 3 2 1 ... I heard a loud cry and the nurse say "congratulations you have a baby boy" they wrapped him up in a blue blanket which had his name on the side and placed him in my arms. He had Sean's nose and eye colour and my lips and hair colour he Was perfect. After the nurse had shown me how to breastfeed and I had feed him, he was laid asleep in my arms so Sean went to ring everyone to come to see him but we wanted jade to be the first one. After about 20 minuets jade came running through the doors " where's Ruben" she looked down at him sleeping and a huge smile appeared on her face "can I hold him please" I nodded and past him to her.

Jades PoV
When Ruben was placed in my arms I instantly fell in love with him. He was so petite and cute, he started to wake up and cry, Lana instantly took Ruben back and rock him till he fell back asleep.

A/N I'm so sorry this is late and so short I've had a busy few weeks I wrote this very quickly to let everyone know I'm still here and I really wanted the chapter of the baby arriving.