Long way to go (COMPLETED)

By ptxlover0719

Mitch has loved Kirstie for a long time. Finally Mitch confess his feelings toward her. But Kirstie rejects h... More

Why?
Day off
Should I?
Why did you?
I don't know what to do
:Yes!
Big News!!
Moved on
Back to Normal
Please
Lovebirds
Finally normal...?
Love never felt so good
Continue....
Romance
I didn't mean it.
...Moved
Make you love again
Really
Party
Well
We are so done
Oh My God
Time to say bye
Please hold on
Ready
Train
This is the story
No
What can I do
Hell
Deal
Smile
Sorry
Change You
Nothing
Wrong Love
PTX
Fool
Change
What if
Right
Liar
The House
My King
Seduct
Dream
Romantic
Propose
Problem
Hard times shall pass
Prepare
Serious
Intelligence
Make Love or Nah
Break Ups
Hopeless
The Day Before Wedding
The Wedding March
Mrs. Grassi
Honeymoon
Love will
Thanks

Happy Birthday

207 6 0
By ptxlover0719

Mitch pov
I got a message in the morning. It was Alex.

A: Happy Birthday

Right... It was my birthday. But who cares. Kirstie is in danger. I can't be all happy and loud when she's like that. Then Scott came in.

S: Hey.
M: Good morning samantha
S: Happy birthday Mitchell
M: Thanks.
S: Oh... and also... you got a letter.
M: Kay. Will check that later.
S: You better check it now.
M: Not in the mood.
S: it's from Kirstie.

I couldn't believe him.

M: Don't lie to me like that. You... you don't know the pain I have when I hear her name.
S: I am serious.
M: WHAT??!!

I ran downstairs and grabbed the letter. It was a clean white envelope with her initial K.M. I looked for the adresss but there weren't anything written on it.

M: Sc... Scott? How can she?
S: Someone's helping her. Don't worry.
M: Oh my god.
S: Hurry up and open it!!

My hands were trembling. I slowly opened.the envelope. There was a small letter in it. I put the envelope on the table and pulled the letter out.

M: Scott.... I don't know.
S: Do it

So I unfolded it and started to read it.

When I finished reading I was on the ground sobbing. I could feel the pain from the letter. I could see the tear stain on the paper. Why does it have to be her?

Scott pov
I saw Mitch just tumbling down and sobbing. I couldn't see him like that. I was sorry but I have to help him move on. That's the best for Mitch and Kirstie.

S: Mitchie stand up.
M: I... I..
S: Come on. Let's get you to bed and have a nap.
M: Kay.

He swayed a little and walked to his bedroom. So I called Avi.

A: Hey bro
S: Avi can you help me?
A: What is it?
S: I need to make Mitch move on.
A: What?
S: Mitch needs to move on from Kirst. I can't see him like that.
A: ...
S: It's the best for both.
A:... Alright. What do you want me to do?
S: I need you to find a girl.
A: a girl?
S: Yeah. Someone who can fill Mitch's heart.
A: Hmm... okay.
S: Thanks Avi

I ended the call. I inhaled deeply and wrote something on a paper. I tried to write it like Kirstie.

Dear Mitchell

I want you to move on. Don't you get it? I don't love you or care for you. Just fucking move on. I like the life as a princess. Do not bother me from now on.

After writing it, I could feel the guilt whelming me. But someone had to do it. And in this case. It shall be me. So I folded the paper neatly and put it ina clean envelope and wrote her initial. K.M. I went upstairs to check on Mitch. He had tear stains on his cheek and he was sound asleep.

S: Oh boy. How can i hurt you. Please understand me.

Then I scurried downstairs. I put the letters on the desk and went out.

Avi pov
I was thinking of a girl. So I asked help to Esther.

A: Hey sis. Got anyone who is cute kind and small?
E: Hmm...? Why do you ask?
A: just
E: Think I know some.
A: Kay could you tell me who they are?
E: Sure.

Esther brought her phone. She showed a picture to me. She looked alot like Kirstie and she was cute. Her name was Laura. She is the one.

Mitch pov
I came downstairs and saw that Scott left. I had a great nap so I was okay. Then I found the envelope sayinf K.M.
What the....? I opened it and there was a paper with only few sentences. As I slowly read them I shivered in disbelief. So I called Scott.

S: Hello?
M: Tell me you are lying!! It's not funny. How... how...
S: Mitchie...
M: I... I am sorry Scott.
S: It's okay. What's wrong?
M: Just come back here fast and... stay... stay with me.
S: Kay.

Scott pov
I was with Jiin. After Kirstie was kidnapped I couldn't spend much time with her. We were on our way to movie.

S: Hon....
J: Yeah?
S: I have to go back
J: Why?
S: Mitch... he needs me.

She looked upset.

J: Why... Am I not important to you?
S: No babe.. You are my everything.
J: Stop lying you always leave me when Mitch wants you. Is it me or Mith?
S: Hon. Mitch lost his girlfriend.
J: Well I think I have too.

On our way she was grasping her skirt trying to stop her tears falling off but it wasn't quite working. So I stopped the car.

S: Hon... Please don't cry.

But she wasn't stopping.

J: Just take me to my home

So I started to drive again. She was having hard time. When I arrived at her house I was going to open the door for her like I always did. But she opened the door and went out.

J: Scott. I want to break up with you.

I was shocked.

S: Jiin... But I love you I loved you more than anything!
J: No. No you don't.
S: Jiin!
J: Have you ever tried to understand me?
S: What?
J: Think! If I am on a date with you and I always leave because of a friend?
S: Jiin Kirstie is missing!
J: I know! I am the one who is having hard time! She was like my sister! I know how to cry. I know how to sob. But I didn't because I didn't want to make you worry! Hoying think about others. There are alot more to others than you think.

I... I was speechless. Everything she said was right. Why am I so dumb? I swayed/ walked back to the car. I drove to my house. I was just.... shocked. While driving all of Jiin's bitter smile came to me. Why didn't I catch this before...?

When I arrived I went inside to see Mitch on the couch crying.

M: Scott..

I looked at him.

S: Not now... Just please not now.

Mitch looked confused.

M: What happened?
S: I said not now! You... You... I might say some stuff that are regretfull. Just... please leave me alone.

I pushed him aside and went up to my room. I couldn't look at him right now. I had to take control of my feelings. But it was just too hard. As I swayed to my desk there was a picture of me and Jiin at a park. I realized that we were always together before Kirstie went missing. This is a disaster. I should have taken care of Jiin. She must have had hard time too.
I was banging my head on my palms. I felt a tear escape.

S: No. Be strong. For Kirstie. For everyone.

A/N
Tomorrow is my final day of exam! But I am writing this for you guys♥ Enjoy!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.1K 652 13
*original cover photo creds to @fantatonix* Mitch has had a bad life. His mom is always displeased in him. And he always feels the need to impress pe...
25.2K 740 30
Kirstie is going through a rough time in her life and during that her and Scott develop feeling for each other. What will happen next?
54.6K 1.2K 27
Kirstie is in love with Scott and she doesn't know how to tell him, but what will she do when someone tells her that he loves her?
33.8K 955 42
There were two bestfriends named Kirstie Maldonado and Mitch Grassi. What happens if Kirstie falls for her bestfriend Mitch? Do he feel the same for...