Cipher's Daughter

By Pc_Chelle

‼️DISCONTINUED ‼️ I decided to discontinue the book. It was fun while it lasted, however, as time moved on I... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
A/n: Happy New Years!
A/N Please Read
Chapter 12
Chapter 13:
Chapater 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
chapter 19
A/N
Chapter 20
Chapter 21

Chapter 3

398 12 6
By Pc_Chelle

Michelle's Pov:
   'Who is this person? Why are we here at night?' These were questions I wanted to ask badly, but I knew I couldn't.

   Me and my dad where standing waiting for someone to answer the door for about 1 minute and then my dad knocked again. After he knocked a fat guy opened the door. He looked to be about in his late 30's or early 40's, and he was wearing a flower shirt and some tan jeans.

"Why Bill Cipher, what a delight seeing you here." The flower shirt fat man said. "Look Bud I need you to watch over my little Yin Yang for me. While I'm out of town for awhile. Can you do that for me?" I could tell that the strange man called Bob was it Bob I don't know I'm never good with people's names.

  But I could tell that he didn't know about this a head of time. "Well I would love too but I'm not sure on how Gideon is going to feel about this." The fat guy said. 'Ok this Gideon, sounds like a other fat dude. But this fat guy sounds scared of him? Why?' I thought to myself not paying attention to what my dad and the fat flower guy were saying.

"Look Bud *whispers something into Bud's ear*" My dad seems really desperate about this but why? What is he whispering to the fat guy?

Bud's (fat flower guy)Pov:
"Look Bud *if you don't want anymore trouble with your son then take her she can help you and also don't let her go near the shack*" Bill Cipher whispered into my ear. "Y-you mean n-no m-more threats from Gideon?" I said quietly. Bill nodded and then I stared at the girl. The girl looked at me, we locked eyes for a couple of seconds until I turned to look at Bill. His hand was already out ready for me to shake it.

I looked back inside the house at Gideon's door, and then back at Bill's hand. With that I took his hand and shaked it. "Thanks Bud" and with that we was gone.

I showed Cipher's daughter to her new room it was right across from mine and my wife's room. She gave me a thankful smile and went in the room.

Michelle's Pov:
I gave the fat flower man a thankful smile once he showed me to my new room. I went inside the room and closed the door.
Inside the room was a queen size bed two dressers with a desk in between them. The floor was all wooden expected there is a rug under the bed.

  I got into my pjs and slipped under the warm silky covers and went to bed.
  Not knowing of what would happen next.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.7K 427 25
Please read the first book Gravity Falls become Moster Falls before reading this. So, Bill Cipher has a daughter, all of Gravity Falls is transforme...
84.4K 1.8K 14
When Ford was turned to gold and Mabel trapped in her bubble Dipper did the one thing he could do: he made a deal with bill. His life in exchange for...
114K 3.4K 11
After 3 years of when Bill has taken over the land of Gravity Falls and has slowly turned it into a kingdom. Now the twins are 15. Lord Cipher is cal...
709 40 9
When Dipper was 13 and visiting his great uncles in Gravity Falls with his twin sister, he vanished without a trace. 7 years later, she still lives t...