saving niall ➳ z.h + l.s ✔

By weirdox

(completed) warning: contains self harm/self-loathing "Why do you keep hurting yourself like this?" "Becau... More

Prologue
One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Character Ask
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Epilogue
Dysfunction (New FanFiction)
Comment for a Sequel
Sequel Published
HOTLINES/CRISIS LINES

PLAYING GAY - LARRY AU FIC

1.3K 25 1
By weirdox

So I posted the first chapter to my new Larry fic. It's co-written with cruiseshiplarry. I'd really love for y'all to read it. It'd mean so much to me!

Synopsis:
Harry and Louis are starting their first year at Senior Prep Boarding school, and they've both got one thing on their mind. Girls. When the two opposites are unable to get close to the girls at school, a misunderstanding turns into a life-changing plan that has the roommates questioning their sexuality and their dislike towards each other.

*Or the one with nerdy Harry and sporty Louis*

Published: October 5, 2015

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

118K 2.4K 23
Harry has a secret. A secret he doesn't want anyone to know because he is afraid that they will treat him differently. He's tired of the rumors, s...
1.8K 116 15
Zayn was a happy lad as he grew up but as soon as he hit high school everything changed people bullied him and he turned dark. Then after 4 years of...
6.4K 484 13
[larry au] "I feel like I'm going to be sick." And that's when everything in his stomach is now on the damp ground, blood red sick dripping through h...
223K 5.9K 21
"Louis, no. None of those things i said were true, okay? None. I want you here Louis. Niall. Zayn, and Liam want you here. Your family wants you here...