Convincing My Boyfriend's Fat...

By DarkAngel11

Isabelle and Ash are finally together. They thought that they'd live happily ever after but they are seriousl... More

Convincing My Boyfriend's Father (Sequel to WMEBF)
Convincing My Boyfriend's Father- Chapter 1
Convincing My Boyfriend's Father- Chapter 3
Convincing My Boyfriend's Father- Chapter 4
Convincing My Boyfriend's Father- Chapter 5
Convincing My Boyfriend's Father- Chapter 6
Convincing My Boyfriend's Father- Chapter 7
Convincing My Boyfriend's Father- Chapter 8
Convincing My Boyfriend's Father- Chapter 9
Convincing My Boyfriend's Father- Chapter 10 Part 1
Convincing My Boyfriend's Father- Chapter 10 Part 2
Convinicing My Boyfriend's Father- Chapter 11
Convincing My Boyfriend's Father- Chapter 12
Convincing My Boyfriend's Father- Chapter 13
Convincing My Boyfriend's Father- Chapter 14
Convincing My Boyfriend's Father- Chapter 15
Convincing My Boyfriend's Father- Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Convincing My Boyfriend's Father- Chapter 18
Convincing My Boyfriend's Father- Chapter 19
Convincing My Boyfriend's Father Chapter 20

Convincing my Boyfriend's Father- Chapter 2

6.8K 91 13
By DarkAngel11

Yep. You can call me a bastard. I know I am. I admit it! Cuz I haven't uploaded in over a WEEK!

So let me apologize for that now!

I'm so so so so so...so sorry you guys! I couldn't think of anything to write at first! And then i got lazy as usual! I'm sorry!

Okay...the end of my apology :) Everyone's happy now lol.

Anywho, enjoy :)

--------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 2

Isabelle’s POV

I sprinted towards Mandy and hugged her as Cole sulked back to wherever he came from. “Mandy!”

“Izzy! We called you to find out where you were, but you didn’t answer.” She explained.

I glanced behind me at Ash and narrowed my eyes at him. He shrugged his shoulders at me with a grin. I knew that call was important. He just didn’t want to believe me.

“I’m sorry.” I told her and skipped over to leap into Seb’s arms. He didn’t expect it at all, causing him to almost tumble to the ground. Luckily, he held his ground. “Hey Seb!”

“Get off of me, Iz.” He grumbled.

I tightened my arms around his neck. “You don’t like my hugs anymore?”

“I never liked your hugs to begin with.”

I pulled away from him as if his words literally stung me. “Ouch, Seb. That hurts.”

“You’re so dramatic Iz.” He sighed.

I stuck my tongue out at him.

“So, what are you two doing here?” Ash asked as he snaked his arms around my waist from behind me.

“We wanted to surprise Iz.” Mandy told us.

“Great!” I exclaimed, grabbing her arm. “Well you two can come in and join us with Ash’s father. I’d hate to be in a room alone with the man…” Especially when the dude hates me.

Izzy.” Ash warned. “Actually, my dad wanted to see Izzy again. And he’d probably think it would be rude to have other guests without his consent.”

“Well, then go tell him that you’re having other guests.” Seb told him as if challenging him. “I’m sure he wouldn’t mind.”

I narrowed my eyes at Seb. Why was he being so rude?

“Yeah. I’ll go and ask him.” Ash said, turning me around to him and gave me a light kiss on the cheek. “I’ll be right back.”

“Okay.” I mumbled, watching him as he walked off into the mansion. When he finally disappeared, I came up to Seb and punched him in his gut.

He gasped out in pain, grabbing his stomach. “What the fuck was that for?”

“For being mean to Ash!” I shouted at him. “What’s wrong with you? Are you just naturally an asshole?”

“I’m not being mean to him!” He cried back at me. “I was just suggesting some stuff to him.”

“Yeah. Some rude stuff.”

“I have to agree with Izzy, Seb.” Mandy added, grabbing his hand. “You were a bit rude.”

“See! Even Mandy agrees!” I confirmed and poked his chest. “What’s up with you?”

He groaned and pressed his lips together stubbornly. Then he brought his eyes up to mine. “Are you sure you want to be here or—“

I threw up my hands in the air. “Again with this? I’m not being forced to move here, Seb. Point blank. Period. I want to be with Ash. I want to be wherever he is. I love him.”

“I get that, but—“

“Can’t you just be happy for me?” I murmured.

“I—“ He sighed. “Fine.”

“Thank you.”

Mandy lightly elbowed him in his side. “Good job, Seb. Way to be the man in the situation.”

“Even though I’m sure Izzy could play that part anytime she wanted to…”

With a sly grin on my face, I threw another punch into his gut. Only harder this time. He staggered forward in pain, his breath coming out quick. “Way to insult me when you can see I’m still clearly pissed at you.”

Izzy.” Mandy shook her head at me.

“What? He’s being a jerk again.” I complained.

“Alright, well you guys can head in now…Seb? You okay, man?” Ash suddenly appeared at my side and asked.

I wheeled around and smiled at him. “He’s fine! Just has a serious case of diarrhea!”

“Oh…kay?” Ash chuckled to himself and took my hand in his. “You two come on in and I’ll show you the way to the restroom, Seb.”

“This place is amazing.” Mandy said, looking around the endless hallway we were waiting in while Ash showed Seb to the restroom.

“Yeah. It is.” I added.

She looked over at me and grinned. “You caught a good one, Iz.”

I slipped my hands into the back pockets of my jeans. “I guess I did.” I murmured to myself almost unconsciously as I walked further down the hallway when something caught my eye.

“Izzy. Ash probably wouldn’t like it if wander off.” Mandy called out at me. And I had a feeling she wasn’t going to follow me. Probably because she was waiting for Seb.

It was only just a couple of feet away now. I picked up my pace as the picture became clearer by the second. Once I came close enough to actually identify the picture, I stopped dead in my tracks. “Layla.” I whispered softly. She looked exactly how she looked like when I had last seen her. Long, curly brown locks. A sweet, tender face that can make anyone smile.

“She’s beautiful, isn’t she?”

I spun around to find Keith Strapp standing behind me, gazing up at the picture as well. He still looked the same to with his brown hair and even though he is pretty old, he still looked somewhat young at the same time.

I pulled my hands out of my pockets, thinking that he would think it was rude of me to do that. “Very. Looks just like I remembered.”

“She really liked you. She would’ve been more happy before she passed if you would not have disappeared like you did.”

I disappeared?” I stared at him in disbelief. Did he just say that I disappeared? He was the one who dragged Ash out here to Florida!

“Isn’t that what I just said?”

My mouth fell open at his rudeness. “I heard what you said. I just can’t believe you said that. Aren’t you the one who forced Ash to come here in the first place?”

“I didn’t force him into anything. He wanted to come.”

“For you!” I snapped at him. “To make you happy. A father who—“ –barely cares about his own son. But I didn’t say that. Couldn’t say that. I pressed my lips together to keep from finishing that sentence. “How was I even supposed to know where you guys left to, huh? No one told me anything. How can I find you guys when I didn’t know where you all were?”

“Well, maybe you should have looked harder.” He shrugged, crossing his arms over his chest.

“Look harder?” I exclaimed. “Look harder with what? I didn’t get any letters, or phone calls, or not even one hug.”

“We didn’t have time—“

I cut him off angrily. “Bullshit.”

“Okay. You’re right.” He admitted. “We didn’t say anything because we don’t care about you.”

I narrowed my eyes at him. “You’re lying.”

“I’m not. I didn’t care about you, Layla didn’t care about you. And Ash certainly didn’t.” He told me slowly, talking to me like I was the dumbest person on earth. “You’re just a worthless. Piece. Of. Space.”

My bottom lip started to tremble at every word he said, my anger towards him just growing even more.

And what I did next surprised me.

Ash’s POV

I leaned against the wall of the restroom door, waiting for Seb. I heard his muffled heaves and lightly knocked on the door. “You okay in there?” I asked him.

“I’m good!” He called out letting out another cough. “Having the time of my life!”

“Alright.”

I crossed my arms over my chest, tapping my fingers against my elbows. I wonder what Izzy and Mandy’s up to…

I made my way to the end of the hall and turned left to the main hall where I had left them. I furrowed my brows when my eyes only caught Mandy alone there.

“Mandy, where Iz?” I asked her, slowly walking up to her.

“She’s down there talking to some guy. I’m thinking that’s your father?” She pointed down the hall.

My eyes followed her finger to the far side of the hallway where my mother’s portrait was hung. I couldn’t make out anything they were saying from all the way down here. Not even a peep which pissed me off. Without another thought, I hurried down the hall towards them.

I just hoped my dad didn’t fuck anything up.

Isabelle’s POV

I spun on my heel and walked away, glaring at the ground. I didn’t say another word to him. I didn’t want him to see my tears. He didn’t deserve the satisfaction of that. And I’d never give it to him.

I can’t believe I was right too. Ash’s dad, Keith, did hate me. It seemed like when the three of them left to Florida all those years ago, no one cared about me. That explains why no one even tried to contact me. No one cared.

“Izzy!”

I quickly looked up and found Ash rushing towards me. And the love in his eyes was apparent. It made me wonder if what Keith said was even true.

Ash took me by the shoulders as soon as he made it to me. “What’s wrong? What did he do to you?”

“Nothing.” I tried to squirm out of his grip, but he was stronger than me.

His raised a hand to my cheek. When he looked at my face, his eyes widened a bit. Then he wiped his fingers over my cheeks softly. “You’re crying.”

“No, I’m not.”

“Yes you are, Izzy. I can see it. You can’t lie to me.”

“Just let me go, Ash!” I shouted at him. His sad eyes snapped to mine. I took a deep breath. “Can you just let me go? Please.”

He reluctantly did as I asked and watched as I made my way back towards Mandy and Seb.

Ash’s POV

My eyes stayed glued on Izzy as I tried to think about what ticked her off so much that she started to cry. She rarely ever cries. What the fuck did my dad do to make her cry like that?

I tore my eyes away from her and approached my father. He was standing stock still, staring up at the portrait of my mother. He usually does that a couple times every month and doesn’t much like it when someone interrupts him.

Right now, I really didn’t give a damn.

“What did you do to Iz, dad?” I demanded.

My dad kept his eyes on the picture. “Nothing really. I only told her the truth she’s wanted to hear for a long time.”

“And what truth is bad enough to make her cry?” I snapped.

He turned around to me then, a small frown on his face. “I made her cry? Now that’s just too bad.”

“Tell me what you did.”

Isabelle’s POV

“Mandy, can you please take me to the place you and Seb are staying at? I would really like to stay there for a while.”

“Why?” She asked. “What about Ash?”

“He said it’s okay.” I lied. I really hated lying to her, but I had to. I didn’t want to stay here anymore. And I really didn’t want to face Ash right now.

“Okay then.” She said and started out the front door.

As I started to follow after her, Seb grabbed ahold of my arm. “What happened?”

“Why does everyone keep asking me that?” I laughed weakly. “I’m fine.”

“You’re very bad at lying sometimes, Iz. I suggest you never go into acting.” He teased, trying to lighten the mood. I frowned and looked away from him. Softly, he put a hand under my chin and pulled me to look at him. “Whatever is wrong, once we get to the hotel room, you’re telling us everything. Got it?”

I nodded hesitantly.

-----------------------------------------------

Ooooh. Izzy's pissed.

Hope you guys liked it! Plz comment! I think the more comments I get determines how fast i upload! i noticed that a couple of chapters ago. There's like a pattern and everything lol.

Damn. I'm ranting.

Blah! Shut up!

Okay. Well have a good day everyone! Or night? i think...

Continue Reading