Hannah's diaries

Av sofierocks

Meet hannah she is popular has a boyfriend that plays football and she is the cheerleading captain what could... Mer

Meeting Hannah
At algebra
At language arts
The prank
After he left
The talk with dad
Making dinner
Getting to bed
The next morning
Getting to school
At lunch
Oh no
I feel sick
At school
Yay
Dinner time
Dreamtime
morning blues
sick day
school day

At english

34 5 2
Av sofierocks

When I get to school I see my boyfriend, btw his name is Lucas.My first class is English I already know English,but I always have to learn more.Wait did I tell u my friends names.my favorite is laci she thinks she cool.she has dirty blonde hair like a foot long.She has a teddy bear.Her teddy bears name is sunshine her bear sings you r my sunshine my only sunshine.my mom still sings that to me.But I still love her. Then I have Cady she has short brown hair and funny then I have emma she's weird .i head to English I sit down and I sit right next to the smartest person in school.so I can cheat off their paper.so I'm lucky.then we learn about stupid stuff I wasn't paying attention to any of it.then she passed me a paper then she said here's your sa my mouth drooped open I didn't know what to write about.i told the person next to me if you tell me what to do a will give u a nice long sit on your lap kiss that's wear I sit on your lap and kiss you. How's that sound he couldn't stand it he had to say yes. So now a get to kiss someone and get an A. Then I heard the bell BRiNG BRING.

Fortsett รฅ les

You'll Also Like

991K 1.5K 37
There will probably be some fluff but there will mostly be smut stories. And I'm very sorry my miss spelling This is my first ever book so please let...
195K 9.9K 89
Being flat broke is hard. To overcome these hardships sometimes take extreme measures, such as choosing to become a manager for the worst team in Blu...
23.9K 1.8K 45
๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐Ÿ๐ง๐ ๐›๐จ๐จ๐ค ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ฌ๐ก๐จ๐ซ๐ญ ๐ฌ๐ญ๐จ๐ซ๐ข๐ž๐ฌ ๐š๐›๐จ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐จ๐ฅ๐ข๐ฏ๐ข๐š ๐ซ๐จ๐๐ซ๐ข๐ ๐จ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ฒ/๐ง'๐ฌ ๐ฆ๐ž๐ž๐ญ-๐œ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ž๐ฌ/๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฌ๐ญ๐จ๐ซ๐ข๏ฟฝ...
95.6K 1.3K 48
๐ˆ๐ญ๐ฌ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐Ÿ๐ข๐ซ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐๐š๐ฒ ๐›๐š๐œ๐ค ๐ญ๐จ ๐ฌ๐œ๐ก๐จ๐จ๐ฅ , ๐€๐š๐ฅ๐ข๐ฒ๐š๐ก ๐ข๐ฌ ๐ง๐จ๐ฐ ๐ข๐ง ๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ๐ญ๐ก ๐ ๐ซ๐š๐๐ž, ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐ฅ๐ž ๐ฌ๐ก๐ž๐ฌ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ๐ž ๐ฌ๐ก...