At school

Lucas can you take me to school.sure.thx I said with a smile.but you need to go back to your house and change while I get ready.bye Lucas I said.what should I wear?Ha got it.I will wear a,wait a second today is 80's day.I put on a poodle skirt.and a pink shirt with lace gloves on my hands.I see Lucas is car (black Cadillac).

     I start getting to history when I see my friends.They were like do you like my outfit.I didn't like their outfit but I was not going to say no.Those are my friends I'm not going to be mean.I'm glad we all have history together.yeah said my friend emma and Cady.jinx emma said to Cady.ha me and laci said at the same time.jinx I said to laci.Crap I'm late.bring bring.I hate history I don't like learning about it and I hate my teacher (mr.mathews).He's one of the teachers that like make it so so boring I want him to relate history to our life's.today we are going to talk about the Scotland and England war our teacher said.bring bring.Is that the bell already.oh by the way tomorrow we have a test.

   Math I kinda like math.I sit in my spot.then I see someone making out with Lucas.I sit up.i walk over to him and slap him.cheater I said with a mad face.😢.i thought you liked me I said with a tear coming out of my eye.then I saw someone walked over.he said to me now it's time.his name is Zander.he pulled out his guitar.and he sang.please hannah will you go on a date with me.i enjoy being with you.so what do you say.of course I said yes.he's adorable.yes I said with a smile.where and when I said with a curios face. Friday night at the bowling alley.ok I said.oh by the way Lucas were through.Zander I'm going home I'll see you Friday.bye.