Oh no

A get to the girls locker room.I start to get changed then I hear a boy sounded voice say look at that but.i look around and see a boy dressed like a girl.GET OUT OF HERE  I shouted.then I got a call from a docter.yes I said.theres been a horrible accident .what I said worrying.your parents have been in a car accident.i started crying.they said I need to get their as soon as possible.so I told my gym teacher then headed to fish memorial.i had to wait 30 minutes to check in on them.as I was waiting I read a magazine.then I got called back their.when I saw my dad he was smiling at me.with a big bruise on his head.my mom didn't look like she was breathing.

I was hoping she would wake up.i left the hospital.I didn't feel like going back to school so I just went to sub way.i ordered a sandwich on white bread, with monster cheese, chicken,lettuce,banana peppers,and tomatoes.it was delicious.i was hoping that they would have to spend a long time in the hospital so I can live with my friend.until they come back home.i decided to make some chocolate chip cookies.they were burnt a little.but I like them like that.it makes them nice and crispy.i like them crispy.

Sorry this chapter is short I will try to make them longer soon.