Just Me and You

By Never_kiss_nd_Tell

Micah was a boy who never really knew what love looked like or felt like. He was living 7 years of his life b... More

My life
Facing The Facts
My type
Make Ya move
Super Hero
Meet The Wills
Old Flames Rekindle
One In A Million
Return To The Thrown
When You Cry
Do Me The Honors
Do You Trust Me
It's All Yours
No Way
I'm Not Losing You
I'm Happy
All About Love
Only One You Need
Bundle of Joy
SEQUAL
New story

Reunited (almost)

8K 245 22
By Never_kiss_nd_Tell

(Micah's POV)

???: I probably deserve that for the way I treated you and I'm sorry. I just didn't think it was going to hit me that hard. I was trying to prepare myself but when I heard those words I lost it. I didn't think you was really not going to reach out to me. I know we fight all the time and we usually get over it the next day. I am truly sorry. Why don't you come back home and let's just start over.
Now I love my mother with all my heart but me moving anywhere near her right now ain't happening. I told her once I move out I ain't moving back in for no reason. I thought this was a joke at first until she just got real quiet.
Me: look ma I love you and always will. Ima be real with you. Me moving back in ain't happening. I'm good where I am right now. I'll come down on big holidays but other than that I'm staying in Atlanta. If I come back it will be when I'm ready. Me coming back early it's just gonna wanna make me never come back. So tell everyone I love them but I'm coming back on my own terms where I'm at in life right now drama ain't part of the equation. So I'll talk to you later.
And with that I hung up. We not where we used to be but we cordial. I know I may be acting like a total bitch but this is the first time she's called me in 7 months. Everyone else got in contact with me even RC trying to figure out why they haven't seen me and I told the straight up what happened. Like foreal you told me to loose your number so I did you the one who told me to not come back so I won't. Ima take what she had to say in consideration but ion know yet but I ain't finna stress over it right now I have a relationship and a job to focus on.
O: so.... How did the convo go? How do you feel? You want me to make you feel better. (Dry humps the pillow)
Me: quit being nasty. She just wanted to yell me that she sorry and she wants me to move back and shit like I ai-
O: you ain't moving back right? Please say you aren't. (He gives me this serious concerned look and I find it funny cause he worried)
Me: quit worrying before you piss your pants. No I ain't going nowhere anytime soon.
I crawl on top of him and kiss and bite all over his neck while he rubs my ass. He let's out a light moan and I bust out laughing.
Me: damn nigga I got you trippin like that. Cause word round here says I do.(I bite my lip seductively)
O: o word well you might have me trippin but who run this?!
Me: why you so loud and not you (slaps ass) me (slaps ass) you papi
O: you know it and don't forget it. Now let's get in the shower and get you to your first photo shoot. Sexy.
O is so goofy. We got in the shower and he wouldn't let me go like he wanted to wash me up but I wasn't having it. We got out and got dressed I threw on a jogging suit. On the other hand O looked like he was trying go audition with his khaki joggers, floral pink and white shirt, with some white vans, and his gold necklace, diamond studded earnings and watch. I just looked at him while sprayed George Armani cologne and the final touch his sunglasses.
O: what you looking at? Take an pic it will last longer.
Me: not you so why you worried? (He slaps my ass like I can't help I have attitude I ain't finna be submissive. I'm still a man at the end of the day)
O: (he was just looking at me like he was crazy) Ima get you tatted you would look sexy tatted.
I mean I always wanted a tattoo but Idk Ima ask my agencies if I can and if they say I can then it looks like I'm getting tatted. While we're in O's car Make Me Proud with Nicki and Drake came on and O rapped Drakes part to me and a rapped Nicki's part. We finally got there and I went in and they took me back to get dressed. They put me in a suit and took pictures for like a hour. They said I could get tatted so O taking me to where he got his. After about 30 min we got there and O dapped his boy and told him to hook me up with whatever I wanted it was all on him. Then he turned and was cheesing really hard.
Tattoo artist: so what you getting today?
Me: I want it on the left side of my body. Like Black Chya's the one on her thigh but I want mine in all roses. I want it to start at the bottom of my rib cage and to end at the top of my knee. And can you make one rose big and put a crown on it.
Tattoo artist: you know that going to take time and be some pain
Me: we-
O: he can take it(smirks nastily) I'll be here for him the whole time.
After hours of me laying there he's finally done. O has to Cary me to the car cause my leg hurts. Hopefully when all the swelling goes down it will look good. We get back to the apartment and he lays me on the bed and takes my pants off and takes the bandage off and puts ointment on my tattoo. I fell asleep but 20 min later I feel a dip in the bed and familiar arms wrap around my body and O's chin nuzzle on my neck all I could do was smile myself to sleep.

~next mourning ~

I woke up felling like hell. I rolled over to get up and take a shower but I fell as a sharp pain went through my leg. I screamed and O came running.
O: damn baby boy you can't be scaring me like that. You can't walk yet so let me help you.
I look down at my leg to see it all swollen up. How in the hell I forget I got a tattoo. He helps me up and takes me to the bathroom to wash up and put ointment on my tattoo.

~6 weeks later~

My tattoo healed great and I'm probably gonna get another one soon but on my arm. O and I are going 3 or 4 months strong. Right now we are at the state fair. So far he's dragged me on every single rollercoaster there is. I like roller coasters but not back to back. I saw a funnel cake station so I dragged him over to one and I bought us one. O said he didn't like funnel cakes I asked has he ever had one he said yeah but he didn't like it. I told him to try it again I had powdered sugar and strawberries on it. He tore a piece and ate it his eyes opened really wide and he started harming our funnel cake. In about 5 min it's all gone and I barely got any. We went over to the game area. He won me 3 big stuffed animals from playing basketball, ring toss and the little fishing game. It was getting late so we went back home to chill. We get home and I strip to my bikini briefs I usually don't were them but anyway. I walked passed the full body mirror and I had to walk back I guess I was fellin myself. My tattoo turned out exactly like I wanted it to it's perfect. I took a couple of pics on insta and instantly got all kinds of comments and likes. O came behind me and started singing The Body- Wale and told me to take a pic so I did and put it on insta and again instantly got all kinds of comments and likes I guess people recognize me from my photo shoots. My phone started playing If-Destiny's Child. I knew who it was so I answered it thinking it would be a peaceful convo.
RC: why the fuck I got people telling me you posting half naked pics and hugged up with some nigga talking bout "officially yours ain't going nowhere"! The fuck and you got a tattoo ion know what the fuck gotten into you but you must be out your got damn mind!
O was just laughing all loud cause he still had his arms around my waist behind me. I want to punch RC right now for calling me with this bullshit.
Me: first of all Ima need you to lower your voice cause you called me. Now to answer your ques- matter of fact I ain't gotta explain a mutha fuckin thing to you. So when you wanna call me and have a real convo you know my numba.
RC: Micah you betta not ha- *click*
O just was laughing in my neck. I check my insta cause I had a notification and it was RC trying to follow me I straight blocked him cause I know he gonna try and bash O. Foreal I could never love RC like I used to I have love for him there's a difference.
O: come on let's go watch a movie. Baby I got the pop corn what you wanna watch?
I told him ATL with T.I and Lauren London. That's one of my favorite movies. I went to get the covers off the bed and O was on couch. I think this walking around in only our underwear was kind of a bad idea cause..... Anyway when we get all comfortable someone was knocking on the soo so I get up storm to the door mad. I open the door with a major attitude.
Me: wha- heyyyyyyyyyyyy girl what you doing here so late. (I was just peaking my head out the door cause I didn't want her to come in)
Keisha: boy it ain't that damn late now mo-
O: shawty who that at the door? (I palm my face cause he just so damn loud for no reason)
Keisha: who the hell is that? (She pushes her way in and just starts to smile as she saw O in just his boxers with his body half under the covers) I knew it I fuckin knew it ( I guess she scared O cause he fell to the floor)
Me: we only been dating for bout 3,4 months.
Keisha: and you didn't think you should tell me!
Me: to be all the way real with you last time I checked I was in a relationship with only 1 person. I don't mean that in a rude way I'm just sayin it was really nun of your business.
She didn't say a word. She looked at me then O and walked out. I honestly don't care that she mad cause it's nun of her business. I'm in a relationship with O. Maybe if she would follow me on social media she would know. I'll apologize later right now I have a sexy ass man to tend to. I ran back to the room to get one of the stuffed animals he won me and sat between his legs then pulled the covers up and layed my head on his chest. We are at the part where Aaliyah sings at your best that's my favorite part and I just sung along. O laughed at me but I didn't care. The movie was over and O is knocked out so I try to get up but his arms are locked in position around my waist. I'm struggling to move then I face him to see him fake sleeping with this cheesy smile. I can't stand him at times. I give up and just lay on his chest and go to sleep in the living room.

~4 months later~

So O and I have been going strong for 8 months and it's been great. My modeling career is going great to the money I'm making is covering all my needs and wants. Today O and I are going to the the mall and I'm too pumped to be going with him.
O: aye shawty hurry yo ass up. I'm ready.
Me: shut up it takes time to look this good.
O: then it should of have taken you only taken you 5 min.
Me: aw really we gonna go there. Don't start with me now come on.
He was just laughing he had on some grey joggers a red V neck shirt and the red,grey and white Jordan's 13 and his silver studded ear rings. I wanted to smack him cause I had my red joggers a grey V neck shirt and the same Jordan's 13 and my silver studded ear rings and I hair in a nice tight bun. We both had the same red polo cologne cause I used his. Don't judge me.
Me: I see you tryin match my fly.
O: ha lil nigga you wish now come here. (He was looking at me like he wanted to rip all my clothes off and give it to me)
He pulled me into him while my back was against his chest and he wrapped his arms around my neck. He took his I phone 6 out and took pics of us doing different poses. He put the one him bent down kissing my cheek on insta. We left and got in my car. When we in the car it's never a dull moment with him. After bout 15 min of me driving we made it. The first stores I wanted to go in was GAP, Acrombine & Finch, Aldo, Foot Locker and True Religion. We had to go put our bags in the car cause we had a lot of bags. Once we came back in we went straight to the food court. I saw a panda express and went straight there while O went to smash burger. I looked over at him and he looked at me and did this ugly ass goofy face I couldn't control my laugh. But what shut me the hell up was these basic lookin ass hoes pointing at him and was biting there fingers. Before they could talk to him he got his food and came over to where I was sitting. One of the many things I like being with a dude is they don't be trying to be all proper while they eating in front of you. I look up and I see these basic ass hoes walking over to us. They reach us and sit right next to O.
Basic hoes: so sexy can you tell me your name? And why you sitting here with your little brother? Where your girl?
I didn't know if I wanted to slap all the basicness out these hoes or the hoeness out of them.
O: Hahaha my name is taken, this isn't my brother, and I don't have a girl.
Basic hoes: so what are you sa-
Me: what he saying is I'm his boyfriend hoe. Now bounce.
I say that with soooo much attitude they just looked at me then O. They got up and walked away saying why the good ones gotta be gay. I was reay trip one of them until O told me leave them alone. When they say God saves they right. We finished shopping and now were heading to see the perfect guy.

~1hour & 30min latet~

That movie was crazy ion want no stalker that crazy ion want one at all. So we heading home and we stop by Wendy's and I get my usual (baked potato with bacon, 10 piece nugget, 2 Jr hamburgers with only ketchup and a large strawberry lemonade O just got a baconator with bacon cheese fries we shared a drink) we got home and o told me to take the food while he got the bags. Someone came in the house and put their hands around me. I thought it was O until I turned around.
Me: what are you doing here! GET THE FUCK OUT!
I'm screaming but he puts his hand over my mouth.

Don't forget to comment, vote and share my story. Thanks for the people who show love.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8K 328 24
Bobby is straight. I'm gay. This should be simple. Why, then, is it so complicated? ***** Caleb hated the fact that he was falling for his best frien...
21.9K 771 27
While being a counselor, Daniel encounters an unruly client and the violent incident sends his life and self-reflection reeling into the arms of a fe...
314K 10.6K 40
Caden's one and only friend Ethan would go to the ends of earth and back for him. Ethan may come off strong but Caden and him have been close for yea...
184K 5.7K 28
| Novel | Version 1 ~ Published early 2018 ~ Burdened with undeniable romantic feelings for his best friend, Greyson feels as if his life has becom...