Bulletproof

By Bad_Boy_Hemmo

"This isn't fair, don't you try to blame this on me, my love for you was bulletproof but you're the one who s... More

Prologue
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
22.
23.
24.
Please!
25.
26.
27.
28.
29.
30.
31.
32.
33.
34.
35.
36.
37.
38.
39.
40.
41.
42.
43.
44.
45.
46.
47.
48.
49.
50.
51.
52.
53.
54.
55.
56.
57.
58.
59.
60.
61.
Please Read... I need your opinion.
Between Us
62.
63.
64.
65.
66.
67.
Some Important Stuff...
68.
69.
Answers :)
70.
71.
72.
73.
74.
75.
76.
77.
Epilogue
Final Author's Note
Where Are They Now?

21.

2.8K 115 9
By Bad_Boy_Hemmo

I don't think I ever thanked you guys for 2K so thank you so much <3

If you guys are interested I'm writing imagines again if you want to read them, I'm going to make Austin Mahone imagines as soon as I'm done with a few requests.

This chapter is like really long, because I decided to add something special, as you can tell by the gif ;) But it's cute too 

21. Please! I'll Explain Later!

I walk through the halls, for some reason feeling happy to not be stuck at my house. I walk to lunch, sitting down at my usual table.  

"Happy Friday!" Mark cheers "I'm so glad you're back!" 

"Me too" Oliver wraps his arm around my shoulder.

"I'm glad to be back" I smile.

"You missed a lot. Carter dumped Ella yesterday, and now she has no friends. Like everyone hates her" He laughs.

Part of me feels bad for her, but when I think about everything she's done to me I can't help but laugh "She deserves it"

"Yeah, but now we don't know what Carter is going to do" Mark starts "I mean he can't go to prom without a date, it's prom, and he's Carter" 

"He can still go without a date" I shrug and Mark gasps.

"Carter Mahone cannot go to prom by himself! He's Carter Mahone" He says, seeing offended.

"I'm sorry I said anything" I chuckle, we all continue to eat lunch and talk until the bell rings.

When the bell rings I walk to my English class, and sit down in my seat. Ella walks in soon after me, and the whole class begins to whisper. I hear many rumors circulate as she walks to her seat, things like 'I heard Carter broke up with her because she cheated on him' or 'I heard they broke up because she's pregnant with someone else's baby' etc. I can't help but roll my eyes at the stupid rumors. She sits down in front of me and a scoff escapes her lips.

"I can't believe all of you believe that stuff. I'll have you know that Carter and I are still together" She smirks, just as the teacher walks in.

"Thank you for that information Ms. Hughes, now if everyone can focus on what's going on that'd be very helpful" Ms. Smith says, and everyone's head snaps to their papers.

"Can someone refresh my memory on where we left off last time?" 

"We were at 35:48 in the movie" Timmy, the kid in the front row tells Ms. Smith.

"Thank you" She smiles. She walks over to her computer, and starts playing whatever movie they were watching. I raise my hand, and she walks over to me.

"I have no idea what we're doing" I chuckle.

"That's right. Well all we're really doing is watching the movie, and then once it's done we're going to be picking scenes from the movie to discuss character credibility" She explains and I nod along with what she's saying. 

"Okay, thank you" I nod, and she walks away. 

I watch the movie, not even knowing which one it is, and eventually, the bell rings for the end of the day. I walk out of the classroom, spotting Ryder across the hall. When I see him I remember I had to apologize to him. 

"Ryder!" I yell, getting odd looks from the other people in the hallway. I call his name again as he begins to walk down the hallway. I run to him, catching his wrist before he can turn the corner,

"What do you want?" He asks harshly.

"I wanted to apologize. I wanted to go to your game, I really did but-" 

"But then you realized it was pointless because you don't even like me anyways" He cuts me off.

"That wasn't even what I was going to say, but if that what you think when all I did was miss your game then nevermind my apology" I shrug walking away. I walk to my car and drive home, frowning when I see my dads car in the driveway. I walk into my house, hearing nothing but silence, but it was almost too silent. 

"Dad?" I yell, hearing him barrel down the steps. 

"Hi, You're home early" He states, seeming flustered.

"What are you up to dad?" 

"I can't tell you" He looks to the ground, before he looks out of the front windows "I gotta go" He runs out of the front door, and hops into his car. 

I shrug and roll my eyes, walking up to my room.  I pull out my laptop, and log into Skype, calling Mark. 

"Hey Bitch!" He waves.

"Hey! So today in English class Ella said that her and Carter never broke up" 

"Yeah apparently they didn't. Oops" He shrugs. 

"How'd you find out?" 

"Carter's friend is in my last period class and I asked him" He says "He told me that they broke up, and Ella literally called him every ten minutes until Carter agreed to take him back" 

"Wow" I roll my eyes.

"Listen Mrs. Green Monster, don't get your panties twisted up your ass, Carter still wants you obviously" 

"Number one, I'm not Mrs. Green Monster because I'm not jealous and two Carter doesn't want me"

"Whatever be stuck in denial you bitch" 

"Why are we friends?" I chuckle.

"Because everyone needs a little bit of rainbow in their life" He laughs.

Mark and I talk on Skype, completely losing track of time. I look over at my clock seeing it's already 12 in the morning.

"Mark It's midnight!" I laugh.

"Time flies when you're talking to me" He flips his hair.

Just as I'm about to respond with a snide comment, my phone rings, Carter's name popping up on my screen. I look down at my phone, and contemplate answering it, until I give up and his answer.

"Hello?"

"Brogan Baby! I need you to do me the biggest favor and open your window! It's extremely important and I need you to trust me" He frantically says, through his heavy breathing.

"Carter slow down I can't understand you" I say into the phone, my eyes widening when I hear what sounds like a gunshot "Carter was that a-"

"Yes! Now will you trust me?" He asks sternly "I need you to unlock your window for me please" 

"Carter what's going on?" 

"Ah fuck!" He grunts "Please! I'll explain later!" 

"Okay, it'll be open" He hangs up after that, leaving me to wonder what the hell is going on.

"What was that all about?" Mark asks.

"I have no idea, but I have to go find out, so I'll see you later" I say, hanging up our Skype call, and putting my laptop away. 

I walk over to my window, unlocking the latch, and opening it slightly, it's hot outside, very hot, especially for it being only the beginning of May, and it being nighttime. But that's Miami for you.

I lay back down in my bed, waiting for Carter to show up. I hear rattling through the tree outside my window, before Carter falls into my room, with a pained groan.

"Carter are you okay?" I frantically ask, and he gives me a groan in response "Let me help you" I walk over to him, helping him sit on my bed. 

"Oh my god Carter, you're bleeding" I frown, seeing my shirt is covered in his blood "Take off your shirt"

"Woah babe, if you wanted to fuck me all you had to do was ask" He smirks.

"Really? Even when you're in pain all you think about is sex" 

"Sex with you" He winks, and my cheeks burn.

"Carter take off your shirt"

"You take it off for me" 

"Carter" I say in a warning tone.

"Brogan" He mocks me.

"Oh my gosh" I huff, pulling at the hem of his shirt. I pull it over his head tossing it on the floor "Oh my god Carter" I gasp, seeing a hole in his side.

"It looks worse than it feels" He shrugs.

"I'll be right back" I say, walking to my bathroom to get the first aid kit. I grab it from under my sink, and walk back to my bed. 

"Carter, you're going to need to go to the hospital" I huff, and he shakes his head.

"I can't they'll ask to many questions" 

"Speaking of questions, you still have to explain to me what this is all about" I raise an eyebrow.

"I will" He nods. I pour peroxide onto a rag, pressing it against his wound, and he winces.

"Stop being a bitch" I roll my eyes.

"Wow, you're mean" He chuckles "I got shot and you're calling me a bitch" 

"You're being a bitch" I shrug "Did you already get the bullet out?" I ask him and he nods, pulling it out of his pants pocket "You have it in your pocket?"

"Yeah, memories" He chuckles "Now what are you waiting for? Stitch me up woman" He pinches my hip.

"I think you need to go to the hospital for stitches Carter" 

"Brogan please don't make me go there" He pouts and my heart melts. 

"Fine" I sigh, grabbing the stitches "You're lucky my uncle is a nurse" I frown, I stitch up his side, putting gauze on it and putting everything back into the first aid kit.

"Brogan" Carter groans from my room, and I walk back into my room, seeing him sitting on my bed, a pout on his lips "Brogan, why don't you love me?" 

"Carter, go to bed" I sigh.

"No! Brogan, tell me why you don't love me! What have I done?" 

"Carter, you've done nothing" I shake my head, and he stands up slowly, walking over to me.

"Why won't you give me a chance? I'd do anything for you" He whispers, his face getting closer to mine.

"I know you would Carter" 

"Then why can't you be with me? I don't get it" He huffs in frustration.

"Carter it's too complicated" I sigh, and he cups my face.

"Well then let's not be complicated" He whispers, bringing his lips to mine. He picks me up, carrying me to my bed, laying me down. He unbuttons his pants, pulling them down his legs before crawling onto my bed. He leans down connecting his lips with mine as he pulls off my pants. 

"Carter, my parents are home" I whisper, his lips brushing my neck.

"Then you better be quiet" He chuckles, his hand moving to my core. I whimper as he runs one finger up my slit. He groans in approval before, pulling off my shirt, tossing it across the room. He pressing his lips to my collarbone, as he reaches behind me to unclasp my bra and pull it down my shoulder.

"You're so perfect" He whispers, his hand squeezing my breasts softly causing a light moan to escape my mouth.

I pull at the waistband of Carter's boxers, before reaching inside the tight material, my hand grasping his length in my hand. He groans as I pump his length, but pulls my hand away, putting it back at my side.

"Tonight's about you" He whispers, trailing kisses down to my core. He smirks before licking up my slit, the sensation causing a gasp to leave my throat. He chuckles, his mouth enveloping my clit as he sucks lightly on the nub. My hand tangles itself into his hair, pulling on the roots, as is fingers make their way inside of me. 

"Carter" I moan, his finer curling to hit my g-spot. I tug harder on his hair, and he moans, the vibrations sending an exceptional wave of pleasure through me. I feel the burn in the pit of my stomach, and Carter knows as my moan get louder. All too quickly he pulls away and I frown.

"Shh" He whispers, before I can protest. He pulls off his boxers and settles himself between my legs, his tip at my entrance "I still don't need a condom right?" He asks, and I nod, not being able to speak. He pushes himself inside me, and my mouth falls open.

"God Baby" He groans, his thrusts slow, and drawn out "You're so tight" 

"Carter my God" I moan, my nails raking down his back.

"You're so good fuck! You're perfect" He moans, his face buried into my neck. His hips pick up the pace and his thrust become harder, and I can feel the burn in my stomach once again. My back arches into his chest, his name falling from my lips in heavy pants.

"Let go Baby Girl" He whispers, covering my mouth just before a loud moan escapes my mouth, my legs shake in pleasure, one hand squeezing Carter's shoulder as the other fists the sheets. Carter reaches his high seconds later, rolling off of me. He lays beside me, pulling my body into his. He lays his head on top of mine, his hand rubbing my arm. 

"Go to sleep Princess, I promise I'll be here when you wake up" He whispers, kissing my forehead.

"But you still never explained to me what happened" I yawn, and he chuckles.

"I will in the morning, just go to bed" 

"Okay, goodnight" I whisper.

"Goodnight" 

:::

Hi!

I hope you enjoyed this long chapter

Next chapter will be really cute.

Love, Bad_Boy_Hemmo

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.5K 66 19
Sometimes the person you'd take a bullet for is standing behind the trigger... - 🍒
37.6K 918 54
Don't never let a man put his hands on uu 💯✊🏻✊🏽✊🏿. Enjoy 💛
4.4K 271 45
"He was the definition of what you call bad, he smoked, he broke the law, he drove too fast for his own good.He didn't care because no one taught him...
16.3K 386 28
Warning: Wrote this while I was young. Prepare for the cringing.