Worth The Risk {h.s}

By GlampireBytez93

"Dr. Styles will be in soon." Everything in seventeen year old Jessica Sinclair's easy going life becomes mor... More

Chapter 1.
Chapter 2.
Chapter 3.
Chapter 4.
Chapter 5.
Chapter 6.
Chapter 7.
Chapter 8.
Chapter 9.
Chapter 10.
Chapter 12.
Chapter 13.
Chapter 14.
Chapter 15.
Chapter 16.
Chapter 17.
Chapter 18.
Chapter 19.
Chapter 20.
Chapter 21.
Chapter 22.
Chapter 23.
Chapter 24.
Chapter 25.
Chapter 26.
Chapter 27.
Chapter 28.
Chapter 29.
Important Update.
Chapter 31.
Chapter 32.
Chapter 33.

Chapter 11.

11K 243 116
By GlampireBytez93

(((This chapter *and probably the ones after this* are pretty smutty, just warning you before hand))) enjoy...

Saturday morning I'd been up for an hour or more before Harry even budged. I hadn't moved because he looked so peaceful and beautiful when he was sleeping. I didn't want to wake him up.

I was on my back and Harry was on his stomach, half on top of me. He was the perfect heater for these cooler September mornings. He always seemed to be warm whenever I was around him, his body heat seeping into me when we hugged.

When Harry had woken up he had made us both breakfast. It was his delicious pancakes again. We had gotten dressed and ready for the day and sat on the landing at the bottom of the stairs.

"I want to take you somewhere." Harry said. "We'll go out of town so no one here will see us."

"Okay,"

Harry kissed me before we walked hand in hand out to his car. I was glad he didn't have any nearby neighbors. It made things a little bit easier for us. He drove until we were into the next town over and we stopped at one of the many malls.

"We're going shopping?" I asked.

"I'm going to buy you a dress for your homecoming dance, if you haven't got one yet."

"Harry, you don't have to do this for me." I protested as we climbed out of his car and headed toward the front doors of the huge building.

"Not to brag, but I make a lot of money being a doctor and I don't have anyone but myself to spend it on. Let me buy you something nice; it will make me happy."

"Alright, I guess." I gave him a smile as we walked through the halls of the mall trying to decide which store to look in first.

I had a sick feeling in my stomach at the mention of the dance, a sick feeling that it would all blow up in my face. What if I couldn't find a way to get around the obstacle of Harry chaperoning the dance? I would be caught in a lie but maybe he would understand. I wouldn't lie to him about Trent if it wasn't for the best. It was to protect him.

We ended up going into Macy's, Claire's, and J.C Penny before finding a dress that we both liked at a little bridal store that had just recently opened. It was a slinky black dress made of silk that hung to my mid thighs. It was strapless and the sweetheart neckline was embroidered with diamonds. I stepped out of the small cubical of a dressing room so Harry could see it on me. I twirled around, pretending to be a princess.

"I love it, babe. It looks sexy on you. Come here."

My heart pounded at what he called me for the second time. I wondered if he remembered calling me 'babe' the last time when he was half asleep. I walked the short distance to him and he wrapped me in a hug. His hands trailed down my sides and over my hips, his fingers slipping under the hem of my dress. He winked at me and let go.

"We can't get this one." I said as I exited the dressing room with my clothes back on and the dress draped over my arm.

Harry's face fell. "Why not? Don't you like it?"

"It's twelve hundred dollars."

"It's no big deal, I promise." Harry said.

I gave in and walked up to the counter with Harry and grimaced a little bit when he slid his credit card. The dress was beautiful and it was sweet of Harry to buy it for me but if things went sour next Friday, I would feel terrible. Twelve hundred was a lot of money.

Later that evening I had convinced Harry to let me cook dinner for us at his house. After buying my dress, we had walked around at the mall for a little while, holding hands and enjoying being able to show affection out in public. It was something we couldn't do in our town because of the circumstances. We'd had Chinese food for lunch at a little restaurant in the mall's food court.

"Is it ready yet?" Harry yelled from the front room.

"Almost. Be patient!" I shouted back.

I mopped out some spaghetti from a pan and onto two plates. Harry had made us baked spaghetti the first time he cooked for me so it was kind of our thing. Or at least it would be now, because I really liked it. I made it on the stove top the way my grandma used to. I pulled out the garlic twists, that I conveniently found in Harry's freezer, out of the oven. Making two trips from the kitchen to the dining room, I had the table set and ready. I called Harry in.

"Spaghetti?" He said.

"Yeah, it's kind of our thing now."

Harry laughed and sat down across from me. He took a small bite and smiled, making an "mmm" sound.

"Did you not trust my cooking? That was a tiny bite."

"I was just being cautious. It's great, though."

Harry and I sat at the table, talking and laughing and eating our dinner. It was crazy how good we got along. Why did he have to be so much older than me? It wasn't fair. I stared at him from across the table after I ate all that I could.

"What?" He said, moving his empty plate aside.

"You're just really hot." I said, blushing slightly.

"All yours," he said and his face held a serious expression. "Come up stairs with me."

I followed Harry through his house, up the stairs, and into his bedroom, leaving our plates on the table in the dining room. He pulled his shirt over his head and led me into the attached bathroom. He pulled me by the hips to his body and kissed up my neck and jawline, making it to my mouth. My hands grasped at his broad shoulders.

"What are we doing?" I asked, already getting hot from his hands being on me.

"Shower with me?" Harry asked, still sprinkling my neck with kisses.

My heart pounded in my chest at the thought. I really wanted to but I still had fears of him seeing me completely naked. Harry pressed me closer to his body, his mouth moving to nibble at the shell of my ear. I guess I'd have to get over my fears because it was too good of an offer to pass up. He would see me naked eventually, anyways; he was my boyfriend so why not get it over with now?

"Okay," my voice came out close to a whisper.

Harry's hands slipped underneath my shirt and gently pulled it over my head. He tugged his dark jeans off and stepped out of them. I pulled my leggings off and looked up at Harry. He'd been between my legs with his mouth before so I didn't know why I was getting so nervous.

"You okay?"

I took a deep breath and tried to relax. "I'm fine."

Harry pulled me back to him and brought his mouth to mine, parting my lips with his tongue. My hands slid down his sides and and hooked into the waistband of his boxers. I pulled back from the kiss to look at him for permission. He nodded. With careful movements, I slid his boxer briefs down his thighs and past his knees, letting them pile into the tiled floor around his feet.

Harry grabbed me by the shoulders and turned me around. His hands trailed down my back and stopped halfway down to unclasp my bra. His fingers attached to the thin straps, letting them fall down my arms. I shimmied it off, letting it fall to the floor with the rest of my clothes.

He moved his hands down my sides slowly and stopped them on my hips. He tugged me back towards him and he wrapped his arms around my middle. He turned my head to the left, moving my hair out of the way and sucking on the sensitive skin below my ear. My hands ghosted down his thighs behind me and he made a low growling sound when I pushed my body back against him. Without any warning, he yanked my panties down and turned me back to face him.

Harry's green eyes were dark when I looked up at him. I ran a hand through his long hair, brushing it away from his face. Everything seemed so intense and I was super aware of his proximity. My eyes danced over the smooth exposed skin of his chest. I took in the ripples of his abs, trying to figure out how I'd gotten so lucky.

"Ready to shower now?" He asked, his voice husky.

I nodded and he turned away from me, adjusting the knobs of his walk in shower until he was satisfied with the water temperature. Opening the sliding glass door, he stepped inside and motioned for me to get in too. I joined him and he slid the shower door closed. The butterflies in my stomach were flapping their wings at a rapid pace.

I turned towards the front wall and let the hot streams of water run down my body and soak my hair. I felt Harry walk up behind me and his hands came down on my shoulders, kneading and massaging me. His thumbs worked next to my shoulder blades as he rubbed out the stress and released some of the tension there.

"This is a nice shower." I said to fill in the awkward silence that had fell between us.

"I agree." Harry said. "Jess. Don't be nervous. Your body is so sexy." His hands moved from my shoulders, down my back, up my arms, and across my chest. "Turn around for me."

I took a deep breath and turned to face Harry. He looked so hot with his hair wet and streams of water running over his chest. His eyes locked with mine and then moved to my lips, staying put on my chest for a few moments. I bit my bottom lip and reached out to touch his body with my finger tips.

Harry reached for a bottle of body wash that said 'strawberry fields' on the front. I gave him a confused look, raising my eyebrows.

"I bought it for you the other day, just in case staying with me became a regular thing and you needed it for here."

"Harry, you didn't have--"

He interrupted, "I know you're going to say I didn't have to, but I wanted to. I like buying things for you."

I smiled up at him. Harry squeezed out a pile of the body wash into his hand and began washing one of my arms, then the other. Next, he washed across my chest and cupped both my breasts in his hands. I gasped at the feeling of his thumbs teasing over my nipples and he stared at me, watching my reactions to his touch. He continued washing down my body, moving over my stomach, thighs and shins.

I turned to get under the full pressure of the shower and rinsed myself off. Harry washed his own body as I did so and I was a little disappointed that I didn't get to do it for him. My hands were itching to get on him.

Harry grabbed another bottle from a shelf and squirted some into his hands. He began massaging it through my hair. My eyes explored his perfect body, from his broad chest and toned abs to his V lines and then even further down. His hard cock stood against his lower stomach and I couldn't make myself look away.

I cleared my throat after a minute and looked at Harry's face. "This shampoo smells the same as the body wash."

"They came together in a set."

Harry continued to massage the shampoo into my hair and I closed my eyes, enjoying the feeling. He finished and motioned for me to rinse it out. He repeated the same actions with strawberry fields conditioner. I was sure to smell like a giant strawberry once we were finished.

Harry washed his hair while I let the water run over me. By then, the glass doors were completely steamed up, making the shower steamy for more reasons than one. I watched as Harry worked some shampoo through his hair and he took a few steps towards me to get under the water.

Harry rinsed his hair and finally wrapped his arms around my waist, pulling me to him. I kissed at his shoulder and rubbed my hands down the length of his back. He turned us and pinned me between him and the wall. Being in the shower with him and being naked with him made everything seem hotter. It made everything feel more intense, every move more breathtaking than the last.

Harry's hands traveled down my arms, stopping on my hips and moving back up my stomach. I brought his face to mine for a kiss. His wet lips were too much to resist. His mouth was hot and hard on mine, his eyes closed and tongue dipping in and stroking. He moved to my collarbones and then sucked one of my nipples into his mouth. I gasped and tried to hold back a moan when his tongue licked over the sensitive nub. He moved on to my other one after.

Harry got down on his knees in front of me and my breathing became shallow. I turned my head to the side, pressing my cheek against the shower wall.

"Spread your legs apart for me, babe."

I did as Harry said. His hands held my legs apart while his mouth kissed, licked, and nibbled at my inner thighs. My insides felt like they were burning like a camp fire. Without warning, Harry dragged his tongue up my slit and I moaned, threading my fingers into his wet hair.

"So sweet," Harry murmured against me.

My body heat leveled up times a hundred. Harry licked my soft folds, teasing me and curling his tongue as he neared my entrance. He sucked on my clit and I couldn't keep still. I was almost thrusting my hips toward him. His hands came up and pinned my hips to the wall as he alternated between sucking on my clit and pushing the tip of his tongue inside me.

"Harry, please."

I couldn't form a coherent thought. My mind was cloudy with lust and sex. I was oblivious to anything else besides from Harry's mouth between my legs. My breathing came out in pants and gasps. I whimpered Harry's name and moaned as he continued. The muscles in my stomach clenched and pulsed. Harry flattened his tongue and flicked it over my clit again and again until I couldn't breathe.

I was on the very edge. There was no way Harry get could get me any higher. I moaned and whimpered his name repeatedly.

"Come for me, Jess."

My legs were weak and I wasn't sure if I would be able to stand if Harry let go of me. His dirty words made me crazy in the best way.

"Come for me, babe." Harry repeated himself. He lapped at me, his tongue moving faster and more skillfully than ever before.

My orgasm ripped through me, my muscles tightening and then releasing deliciously. Waves of pleasure pushed and pulled at every nerve in my body. My mind swam in a pool of nothing but bliss and deep pleasure. My legs shook beneath me and Harry stood up, wrapping himself around my body. I relaxed against him and he was the only thing holding me up. He kissed at my neck as I calmed down from my high.

"You were so tense. I had to relieve it for you. I love making you feel good." Harry said against my ear.

"Thank you. That felt amazing, Harry."

The water pelted down on the both of us and it was starting to turn the slightest bit cold but not anything that I couldn't handle for a few minutes longer. I slid my hand between our bodies and grasped his cock that was still hard as ever. Harry moaned softly as I began to stroke him up and down.

"Damn," Harry breathed against my neck.

My thumb toyed over his tip and I squeezed tight at his base. I worked him until he was grunting and moaning into my ear. His back stiffened and he jerked as I bent down and sucked his tip into my mouth.

"Jess, I'm about to. . ."

"Mmm," I said around him and sucked harder.

"Fuck," Harry moaned, shooting into my mouth.

I coughed and tried to swallow unsuccessfully. Harry pulled me back up to standing position, rubbing his fingers over my mouth. He pushed two fingers into my mouth and I licked them clean. His eyes stayed locked on me intently.

"You're so dirty, mmm."

Fifteen minutes later I was in my pajamas that were shorts and a tank top and Harry was in his boxers. We climbed into his bed and I was worn out. He threw in a movie and we watched it, kissing and cuddling and teasing until we were ready to sleep.

I checked my phone before cuddling into Harry's chest. There was a text from Trent.

"What color is your homecoming dress? We have to match."

I would reply tomorrow as bad as I hated to. Stress started to seep back into me as I thought about it more, but I wouldn't let it ruin this night. I snuggled against Harry's bare chest, resting my arm over his side. He rubbed circles against my back and I fell asleep.

(((Thanks for reading, as always... And please don't forget to *vote*)))

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.6K 165 45
A/n : please support... This is my first book. Please don't copy the content or I'll have to report you Jane Wilson had it all planned. A raise in h...
171K 3.7K 59
'I took out my camera, taking photos of the trees, children running around or drawing on the street sidewalks, street dancers showing off their best...
632 54 34
What happens when thirty-three year old writer, Harry Styles becomes infatuated with a twenty-four year old married woman?
253K 6K 38
π‘πŽπŒπ€ππ‚π„ | "Even salt looks like sugar Olivia is not all she seems." **** Harry Styles moves to LA to get away from the busy...