In Love With A Thug

By Miickeyy

Description in the first Chapter More

In Love With A Thug
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Author's Note
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Author's Note
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Dedication
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Author's Note
Chapter 20
Ben's Girl
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Author's Note
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Author's Note
Chapter 41
Author's Note
Chapter 42
Author's Note
Chapter 43
Filler
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
A/N
Chapter 46
Your Choice
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Authors Note
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chaper 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
A/N
Chapter 57
Epilogue
NEW STORY!!!
NEW STORY (cont.)
...

Chapter 1

631K 10.3K 5.1K
By Miickeyy

Quinn POV

???: Hey Quinn need me to come over baby?

Every where I go females just be throwing themselves at me. I mean I ain't one to complain but don't you have respect for yo self.

Q: Naw I'm good I got shit to do

???: well if you do you know where to find me

Yea...everyone know where to find you. Right on this corner is yo spot... Scratch that, where ever a nigga is who got money is yo spot. I hopped in my Black Tahoe and headed to the Trap house. When I got there I could smell these niggas smokin that weed. That shit loud too. I told them bout that. I ain't tryin to get caught. Shit!

Q: Didn't I tell y'all niggas about all that smokin. That shit so loud I can smell it down the street

I headed in my office so I came start this meeting so we can find the nigga that stole my shit.

Tyla POV

I'M SCREWED! After going to the doctor and looking at that pregnancy test 5 times that + still hasn't changed. I knew Michael was going to be mad.

M: Tyla... Where are you?

I guess it's now or never

T: Michael I need to talk to you

M: what?

T: Michael I'm pregnant

M:......

T: Mi-

M: WHAT THE FUCK! Naw get out!

T: What

M: GET THE FUCK OUT! YOU AND THAT DEVIL CHILD. YOU KNOW I AIN'T WANT NO KIDS.

I just sat there and cried until I felt my hair being pulled and me dragging down the stairs. When I looked up I saw Michael with my purse. He threw it at me and threw me outside. I had no where to go. I got up and walked away. I had no idea where I was going. I finally saw a Burger King so I went inside to get something to eat. I looked in my purse to find that I only had $35. That wasn't going to get me a hotel. After sitting at BK and thinking for a whole hour I left.

I was walking around this neighborhood with these big houses when I spotted one that looked abandoned. I opened the back gate that lead to the backyard. When I got there I noticed a lawn chair. I laid down and put my jacket over me and I let sleep takeover.

Quinn POV

After that long ass meeting all we got was that the nigga that stole from me was tall, dark with tattoos from the neck down. I mean that could be anyone.

I was just tired so I headed back to my place. When I pulled up to my house I noticed my back gate opened. I know, no nigga betta be in my house tho. I pulled out my gun as I walked back there. In the far corner on my lawn chair I see a figure. As I step closer I notice its this fine ass girl. Wait why she out here?

Carrying her in the house was easy. I just took her upstairs and put her in my bed. I wasn't sleeping in the guest room so I changed and climbed in with her.

I know she gon be scared when she wake up but I ain't lettin her leave without some answers. I just stared at her for a moment. I mean this chick was hella cute. I wanna kno why she in my backyard tho. I stopped thinking and fell right asleep.

Tyla POV

When I woke up the next morning I felt an heavy object across my stomach. Looking down I realized it was an arm. I knew it wasn't Michaels cause this one didn't have as many tattoos. Turning around I realized I was in a strangers bed...a sexy strangers bed.

His eyes shot opened which caused me to scream.

???: FUCK!

T:.....

He let go of me and I stood by the side of the bed. He sat up and looked at me. He motioned for me to come over to him but my legs wouldn't move.

???: I'm not going to bite. You can come over here. I'm Q

When he said his name I new I was in trouble.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

FIRST CHAPTER!!! Tell me what you think. Sorry for the mistakes. I typed it on my IPhone 📱

Never Forget Where You Came From!!! 💋

~Mickey 💎

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

268K 6.7K 36
Description On First Chapter !
8.5K 346 29
Man just read it😫😂 My first story im trying sum new If you dont like it then dont read it OFFICIALLY COMPLETED✅
173K 5.1K 34
Read Book One First Love & Thugs 👈🏼‼️
353K 15.7K 47
Read book 1 and 2 before this one.. ISSATHUG CREATION BITCH!!