My puppy... (Puppyshipping)

By puppyshipper

Even if everyone brings him down. Even if everyone would hate him! Joey will still get up from the ground and... More

Part 1: hate?.. No... love?..maybe
Part 2: it could only get better from here right?
Part 3: Strange feelings
Part 4: world collapsing
Part 5: playing with puppy
Part 6: dreams finally coming true?
Part 7: forgive me puppy
Part 8: move on
Part 9: forbidden love
Part 10: hard love
Part 12 pain
Part 13 Hope...
Part 14 I love you. I love you...
Part 15: I give life another chance, and life give me a reason to live.
Part 16: Drama
Part 17: Death...
Part 18: Gone...
Part 19 Aftercare.
Part 20: The Plan.
Part 21: Bad Actions Lead To Bad Consequences.

Part 11 I just wanted to be loved...

1.9K 59 34
By puppyshipper

I just wanted to be loved..

"I think it's time to make you mine~"

The blonds eyes widened hearing those words from the tall man

"I..I don't feel so well Zero so... C-can we.. Um.. Do that another time?."

The blond said with a fake smile as he got a bit scared.

He turned away from the man and was just about to walk away, but stopped as he felt a grip on his arm.

He looked up to see Zero that was staring down on the blond like he was a some sort of a victim.

"The answer has to be no.
Let me take care of you Joey~
let me make you feel better~
I can make all your problems disappear if you just let me~"

Zero said and kept looking down on Joey with eyes that was made of evil.
All that charm he had before was all gone.
The only thing that was left was those eyes that made Joey shiver out of fear

"Z-Zero I said no..."

The blond tried to pull away his hand from the tall man but the tall man only gripped joeys arm harder and made the poor blond yelp in pain

"Joey please~
Don't make me force myself on you"

He pulled the blond into his arms again and hold on to him tighter.

The white haired man was horny and couldn't think clearly out of his lust for the blond.

He was really horny and wouldn't let Joey slide out of his arms.

Even if the blond struggled to get away from him, it was to no use because the blond was so weak out of his fear that his legs was about to collapse.

"Z-Zero you're scaring me.
Please stop I don't wanna to do this..."

"Relax Joey~ I know what I'm doing.."

Joey couldn't react before he felt a cold hand get under his shirt and rub against his nipple.

The blond gasped out a moan but quickly shut his mouth and bite his lips to stop from moaning.

"N-no~! P-please Z-Zero don't do this~ "

The blond said tearing up again but shut his eyes scared to see what Zero would do next to him

"I'll stop whenever I want to Joey.
You live under my roof so that means that  you have to follow my rules!
If you don't follow my rules I'll have to punish you... Just like your father did with you"

The blond opened his eyes and glares at the tall man with horror

"Y-you can't...
You said yoy would take care of me!
You promised to never hurt me Zero!
Y-You can't do this...  N-no you can't... You can't!"

"Shut up Joey! I can do whatever I want! And if you would just keep struggling I wouldn't be so harsh on you!"

Zero squeezed his nipple to make the blond gasps out in pain and the tall man took the opportunity to slide in his tongue into joeys mouth, but as fast as he did the blond bite hard onto Zeros tongue.

So hard that the blond made him bleed.

The tall man quickly pulled away from the bonds mouth and covered his mouth with his hands.

"I'm going to kill you for hurting me you dog!"

Joey got free from the mans grip and he took the opportunity to run away as fast as he could from the white haired man.

He run up the stairs and was looking around on the long hallway on witch way he would choose.
He knew that one of the ways would lead him to an emergency exit and the other would lead him to a dead end.

He could hear Zero being right behind him so he had to choose quickly.

The blond took a deep breath and tried to calm down to see what his heart was telling him what to do. He closed his eyes and tried to focus but he quickly opened his eyes again as Zero was now up the stairs and run towards him.

The blond got scared and just choose the left way.
He run and run as fast as he could.

He thought that he saw a door and teared up out of joy that he had chosen the right way but when he stopped running and wiped his tears out of his eyes he saw that he had chosen the wrong way.

He had taken the way that would lead him to an dead end...
And there he was...

Looking up in defeat and collapsed onto his knees and cried quietly in hope that zero wouldn't find him.

He bite his own hand just too keep quiet.
He bite his hand too hard and made it bleed.
The poor blond was trembling like crazy now and the only thing he could think of was that how messed up his life was...

He had no home...

No friends that not even ones cared to call him even if he would've been gone for 4 or even more weeks.

The only man he had ever loved betrayed him for another girl...

"....."

"Seto..."

The blond chuckled and now knew why the two could never be able to be with each other.

Joey was poor Seto was ritch.
Joey was alone and Seto was surrounded by fame and love.

Joey was covered in scars and Setos skin was absolutely flawless...

The blond just wanted to give up on everything... Just when he thought that everything was getting together in his life it all turned out to be fake.

Finally being safe?...Fake
Feeling loved?... Fake
Zeros kindness?.. Fake

And the part that hurt the most

...

Setos love?...

Fake...

The blond started to cry even more...

All those years of building up the tears was now escaping from his eyes...

Why here?

Why now?

The blond didn't know but he was now on the floor, hugging his bleeding hand, and prayed that someone would save him...

He didn't know why he was praying but the only light of safety he had left in him was to pray...

So he prayed and prayed that felt like hours...

But then he heard footsteps and he quickly shut up.

He stopped crying, and he stopped looking.

He shut his eyes hard trying to stop from trembling but he only trembled more as the footsteps were getting closer.

He felt a hand stroking trough joeys mop of hair..

But...

This time it wasn't the same cold hand he felt before...

No...

This was different...

Way different then before...

The blond decided to slowly open his eyes and look up at who it was that was really touching him

"Wheeler... What happened to you? You don't look good at all..."

In front of the blond was Seto kaiba... His lover was there to rescue him.

he smiled and flops into his arms

"K-kaiba... Oh kaiba I was so scared! H-he attacked me and.. And.. He tired to.. R-rape me!"

"Shh..."

Seto said with a soft voice as he wrapped his big and long arms around the blond

"I'm here for you Joey.. I'm always here for you.. I'll never let anything else bad happen to you ever again.."

"D-do you really mean that kaiba?"

The blond said with a shaky voice

The brunet nodded with a smile and kept stroking the blonds hair

"I love you Joey.. I told you that didn't I?"

"Y-Yeah... You did"

The blond smiled and leaned up to kiss his now new lover

"I love you too Seto.. I've always loved you..From the moment you walked in to our classroom I've never stopped loving you..."

They both smiled and leans closer to each other's faces to kiss

But when Joey didn't feel any lips touch his he opened his eyes.

....

He was laying on a bed...

Naked...

And had tight ropes around his wrists and legs so he couldn't move

"I see that you're finally awake my dear Joey~"

The blonds eyes widened in fear again

"N-no.."

"No...

It can't be...

Was all that...

Just a...

Dream?...."

The white haired man was standing up from his chair and grabbed on to a whip that was standing beside the bed

"It's time for your punishment dear Joey."

He smirked widely towards the blond and the blond just closed his eyes....

"Take me"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

23.1K 287 26
The Life of Takato and Junta after the original Anime had ended. It's not real. Everything was made up in my mind. I do not own any of the characters...
2.8K 56 10
[ONLY AVAILABLE ON WATTPAD, MY OWN ORIGINAL CREATION] I've always loved you, so do you love me too? That's been wandering through two boys' minds for...
6.4K 241 22
txt group chat | main ship: Yeonbin & Taegyu | pls enjoy | fluff and smut ;) | Started: 02/29/24 Ended: ?
6.8K 265 36
Yeonbin ff Not every love story is about two lost souls finding each other. This story starts with an end, with an end of a beautiful and long-lasti...