My Loving Alpha Mate

Door Xx_zarie_xX

They used to hate each other, then she moved away for three years. Now she's back for senior year and everyth... Meer

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 25
⌘ Epilogue

Chapter 24

50.1K 1.3K 87
Door Xx_zarie_xX

Chapter 24_The Hospital

Chase’s P.O.V

Three days. …..

Three days……….

Three days. That’s how long it’s been since I’ve slept, eaten, showered. Three days I haven’t left her side, since I haven’t talked to anybody only my mate. And mum was sure as hell angry as f*ck.

“No son of mine is going to look like that here Trent brought some clothes, you can shower over there. I’ll watch her and no excuses you smell and I’m sure Jordan will like to wake up to a CLEAN, WELL FED mate.” Mum scolded. Sighing I dejectedly took the clothes and went into the shower. I mean who was I not to listen to my mother, like she said ‘I didn’t go through thirty-four hours of labor for nothing now go do as you’re told.’

Walking out I saw a nurse checking Jordan’s vitals. “Anything?” I asked hopefully. She nodded, “Not yet but you’ll be the first to know.”  I nodded dismissing her, she quickly dispersed from the room.

Taking a seat back next to Jordan mum walked back in, “Here eat this.” She ordered in a motherly tone. “Yes mother.” I mumbled and complied too her demands. Mum ended up staying until well into the evening keeping my company. Dad ended up visiting for a while then he and mum ended up leaving around eight.

I couldn’t stop looking at her hoping she would move or wake up or something. I was starting to drift when I felt something move, I ignored it thinking it was me hallucinating and something twitched again. Going on alert I jumped up to see Jordan’s hand move yet again and her eyes fluttered a little.

“Jordan, baby come on wake up I want to see your eyes, please.” I begged. Her eyes fluttered again and opened, but she shut it back due to the brightness of the room. I quickly dimmed the light and went back to her, “Jordan, how do you feel? You gave me a heart attack back there don’t ever do that to me again.” I scolded mildly tears streaming down my face. She looked confused, “Chase, where am I what happened?” tears started to stream even more Jordan reached out her hand and wiped my tears away. I must’ve looked so weird I never cry, ever.

“You’re in the hospital baby, you were bleeding and they wouldn’t tell me what washappening, I felt so vulnerable, I thought I was going to lose you for a second.” I continued pushing her bangs back behind her ears. She paused for a second, “What about-.” She asked but I cut her off. “You lost two of the babies, you were pregnant with triplets Jordan and if it wasn’t for the a-hole you would still be pregnant with triplets and not just one.” I whispered angrily.

“I’m sorry.” She whispered tears starting to stream down her face. I looked up, “What are you talking about baby?” she asked. She started to sob, “If I hadn’t run out the house…” she trailed off her sobs getting louder. Getting up I placed myself behind her on the bed.

“IT’s not your fault, the security just wasn’t alert enough. Besides we can always have more pups, I’m sure our SON will be very happy.” I smiled remembering my dream. “But still.” She countered. “NO, Jordan I don’t ever want to hear you blame yourself okay, it’s in the past Hayden’s going to be on trial with the moon goddess herself, and she will surely punish him severely and deservingly.” I stated hugging her to my chest tightly.

The nurse came in shortly after I paged her I got off the bed as checked both Jordan and the baby’s vitals, “Okay, everybody’s fine Ms. Riverson will be able to go home tomorrow. BUT, she’ll be on recommended bed rest for at least two to three weeks so her and the baby will be back to full health, just sign these papers Alpha.” I quickly signed and the nurse left.

Jordan scooted over making space for me to rejoin her. “Heeeeeyyyyyy!!!!” Trent greeted literally jumping into the room.  

“Hey Trent your super happy today.” Jordan mumbled. Walking over to her he gave her a light bear hug, “Don’t ever do that again Jordi everyone was so worried, and this one was just messed up.” He scolded. “Well I’m sorry.” She replied sarcastically.

“Anyway I found my MATE!!!!!!” he screamed into our ears causing us to wince.

“Well where is she?” I asked looking around the room. “I didn’t tell anyone this besides my parents but guys……. I’m gay.” He shut his eyes tightly I looked at Chase confused. “Open your eyes Trent, jeez I hate when people judge me before I do something. I’m not surprised your way to hyper to be straight.” I blurted.

“I’ll take that as a compliment.” He sulked. “Sooooo where is the dude.” Jordan asked impatient as ever. “Right here.” He spoke as a boy probably the same age as us walked into the room. Jordan instantly looked up, “Scott?” she asked.

“Jordan, long time no see.” He smiled a little. “You two know each other?” I asked. “Yeah, umm Chase don’t get angry or anything but, uh Scott is Hayden’s step brother.” She explained. A ferocious growl escaped my lips.

“No Chase listen Scott helped me when Hayden was planning against me. He told me what Hayden was doing he’s a good guy and he lives with his mother in north Cali.” She tried holding tightly onto my biceps.

Scott nodded, “Hayden and I have different mothers, somehow, our ‘father’ thought my mother was his actual mate and not the one he was with. My mother was also a werewolf, I only visited because my mother sent me here, she always knew I was gay from the start and supported me. And she thought it would be kind of her to send me everywhere until I found my mate.” He grumbled a little then smiled.

“Please Chase, besides what about Trent he deserves to be happy.” She pouted. “Then how did he smell you the day of training with Devin’s pack?” I asked. He paled, “Well, I didn’t exactly feel comfortable going by Hayden so I asked Alpha Devin to stay a few days. I never revealed myself because I thought Trent would be ashamed of me, guess I was wrong.”

My expression softened, “Fine, but remember if you do anything it’s your ass.” I growled. He laughed, “Oh, Jordan I remember when I told you you’d get knocked up before twenty.” She scowled, “You and Trent were made for each other like seriously. Now it’s like there are two of them.” She pouted and snuggled into my chest.

They stayed for a while until Jordan started to get restless, “We’ll see you guys tomorrow, mummy needs to rest.” I smirked as Jordan weakly tried to hit my chest. “Sure thing daddy.” Trent snickered as both him and Scott laughed at me, I grinned. Scott wasn’t all that bad after all, I was slowly starting to trust him.

“Come on go to bed we have a big day tomorrow, I’m sure our mothers are planning something, and we'll have to deal with the member's from Hayden's pack.” I stated.

“Kay, I love you.” she mumbled into my chest.

“Love you too baby.”

****************************************************************************

So there will be maybe one or two chapters before the epilogue.

Like wow the book is almost over *sniffs a little*

So vote and comment and stuffz men. Don’t 4get I love you guys XD

8)                                                                            =D                                                                                              =P

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

1.3K 120 32
Jay looked toward me and said " okay I will meet up with you. Bye Dillon." He said quickly and kissed on my cheek and ran toward ground. I touch my c...
427K 10.7K 22
Ophelia James has been tormented her entire life because she had no wolf. On her 18th birthday, she searches for her fated mate but when he finds out...
78.8K 1.8K 40
"but I'm not lying" I said "yes you are" he growled I wanted to cry but I stopped myself I wasn't gonna cry because of him I never did and I'm not s...
702 5 17
Carly Parker, the girl who is independent and funny, she has had a hard life, as her mother became abusive one night and her father cheated on her mo...