No Love At The Shore (Jersey...

By annielovesnekos

Uh oh. Looks like the infamous Mike "The Situation" Sorrentino and Ronnie Ortiz-Magro have broken rule numbe... More

2. No Love At The Shore (Jersey Shore Love)
3. No Love At The Shore (Jersey Shore Love)
4. No Love At The Shore (Jersey Shore Love)
5. No Love At The Shore (Jersey Shore Love)
6. No Love At The Shore (Jersey Shore Love)
7. No Love At The Shore (Jersey Shore Love)
8. No Love At The Shore (Jersey Shore Love)
9. No Love At The Shore (Jersey Shore Love)
1O. No Love At The Shore (Jersey Shore Love)
11. No Love At The Shore (Jersey Shore Love)
12. No Love At The Shore (Jersey Shore Love)
13. No Love At The Shore (Jersey Shore Love)
14. No Love At The Shore (Jersey Shore Love)
15. No Love At The Shore (Jersey Shore Love)
16. No Love At The Shore (Jersey Shore Love)
[End Part I- Mike Sorrentino]
[End Part II- Ron Ortiz-Magro]

No Love At The Shore (Jersey Shore Love)

14.5K 138 10
By annielovesnekos

No Love At The Shore (Jersey Shore Love)

"Hey is Ronald Ortiz-Magro here?" I asked the two half-naked guys right in front of me. They were attractive, so attractive. Both seemed a little surprised to have my presence here, or they were just surprised that I asked for Ronnie.

[Mike: There's a fine little girl comin' up at the door. Then she goes and asks for Ronnie...RONNIE. *shakes head*]

After all, what would a Italian guido want to do with a petite Filipino girl?

I tucked my loose dark brown hair behind my ear, slightly shivering from the cold breeze that rolled by. Being by the beach has its downfalls. For instance, it's pretty much too cold to be in a pair of jeggings, and a simple purple tank, and a loose, black Victoria's Secret sweater. The sleeve kept riding off, and I kept having to put it back in its place.

My dark brown eyes glistened with the light coming from the inside of the house. I was slightly shivering, and they probably noticed that. I smacked my full lips together, remoistening them, for they were getting chap. They ushered for me to come in, and I happily obliged. Maybe it was just me who was cold. I was known for getting easily cold.

[Pauly: So Mike, and I open the door. To see this cute lil' Asian girl standing there! We just had to let her in.]

"How rude of myself, I'm Adellah."I turned my attention to them. "And you are?"

"Pauly." The one with the spiked up hair, tattoos, and the tanner skin guy said to me. He leaned over and casually greeted me with an air kiss that I had returned.

"Mike. Or the Situation." The other less tan, more muscular guy said to me, repeating what his friend had done.

"So you wanna see Ronnie?" Pauly asked, pointing to his right. I guessed his room was in that direction. I meekly nodded, which made him nod and head upstairs. "Yo Ronnie!"

"Have a seat." Mike motioned his head towards the couch. Giving him a gentle smile, I made my way over to the couch, with him following behind. "How do you know Ron?"

"We were childhood friends. I heard he was in town, so I came up for a visit."

"How'd you get the address?"

"His mother gave it to me."

"Oh. Cool, cool."

[Mike: Yeah bore me to death little girl. *rolls eyes*]

"Adellah?" An unsure voice came from behind me. Quickly, I turned to see my old friend. I immediately ran up to tackle him to the ground. Of course, he was bigger and stronger, making it easy to regained balance and catch me.

[Ronnie: When Pauly came to my room, and said Adellah was down there, I couldn't believe it. Never have I ever told anyone about her, so I knew he wasn't playin' wit me. So I go down to check it for myself.]

"God I haven't seen you in forever!" I smiled, still having my arms wrapped around his neck. His big ones were around my petite waist.

"Last time was prom night before graduation!"

"When we were both crowned king and queen." We let go of each other.

"And you were the valedictorian." He grinned from ear to war.

"Great times"

"Whoa, wait. How long have you two known each other exactly?" Pauly asked with a confused look on his face.

"Pre-school." I answered for the two of us.

"Way before that." Ron corrected.

It was true though. Our parents had known each other during their high school lives and became close friends. Once we were conceived we were friends from the start. Sharing the same toys, bathing in the same tubs, and eventually we ended up dating. Everyone knew, it was bound to happen, so that came to no surprise to them when they announced it in seventh grade.

Our relationship ended short as of 2009. (Though saying 'short' was an understatement. We had been dating for about six years.) When he signed up to be a 'Jersey Shore' cast member and I got my scholarship to Oxford University. We had broken up since long distance just wasn't our style. As I studied in law, history, and politics, Ron was out partying and getting a new girlfriend. It was heartbreaking, but hey, it was his life. (Of course I was watching the show since i premiered.)

"Wow, so you guys, like go waaay back, huh?" Pauly asked looking back and forth between the two of us. We nodded our heads, laughed, and embraced each other once more.

To think it was going to be awkward was just ridiculous. I shook my head from the thought.

"This girl right her-," Ron pointed to me, arm still around my waist. "-first kiss, make out, and she's holding my virginity."

[Mike: Whoa, so those two seem to have a lot of history. I hope that don't get in the way when I try to get wit her. Sorry Ronnie. You wit Sammi, and Adellah's mad attractive. *shrugs his shoulders, with a cocky smile*]

My cheeks burned a scarlet as the guys cheered for Ron. I slapped my hand to his chest, and told him to shut up. During this, the rest of the Jersey people came in. (You should know, Jwoww, Snooki, etc.) Reintroducing myself, they took to me nicely.

After the introductions, we all retreated to outside for some air. Taking a seat on one of the lounge chairs, Ronald propped himself on the next one. They others were at the table, just waiting for me to talk.

[Snooki: So we get home, and we find this really pretty girl there, and it's one of Ronnie's ex! I mean, what the hell Ron? Break up with her for Sammi? C'mon on.]

"So what brings you back?" Ronnie asked me. I knew he wanted to ask that the moment he saw me.

"Ehh, ya know..." I shrugged my shoulders, with a smile.

"What?" He chuckled at me, punching my shoulder softly. It was so nice to be hanging out with an old friend once more. Though, it was odd to not have kissed him, since the last memory I shared with him was sharing one final kiss at the terminal. (And every single day before that, we greeted each other with a kiss, before the hug.) "Oh please don't tell me you got kicked out of Oxford!"

"You go to Oxford?" Jenni asked me, and we turned our attention to her. I nodded my head to reply toner question.

[Jwoww: How smart is she? Like she looks like one of those girls who like to party hard, and she opens her mouth to say she goes to Oxford. *purses lips together*]

"For like, five years." I gave them the exact amount of time I stayed in England. Surprisingly, I didn't have an accent. (After all, I had visited back to America in holidays, and summer vacation throughout the year.)

"So you're like super-smart?" Asked Nicole, I shrugged my head at that. I wouldn't exactly consider myself 'super-smart.' Smart, for sure, but there were still some kids who ranked better than I, in class.

[Snooki: She's your high-school sweetheart, she's gorgeous, and she goes to college! College! Break up with Sammi for her!!! *whines to the camera*]

"I'm actually transferring to Harvard Law School in Massachusetts." I exclaimed beaming with pride. Being able to go to Oxford, and Harvard was just too amazing. "Just for my final year in college, though."

"Oh my god!" Ronnie exclaimed with a huge grin, he brought me in for another hug. "That's absolutely amazing! You've always wanted to go there!"

[Vinny: Adellah is apparently Ronnie's ex from high-school, and we're getting to know her. She's a nice, pretty girl, and we're all laughing-]

*Interview overlaps with conversation between Ronnie, Adellah, Mike, Jenni, Nicole, Deena, Pauly, and Vinny.*

[Vinny: -havin' some fun. Then.-]

*Door slams shut from the front, Sammi walks in wondering where everybody is.*

[Vinny: Trouble.]

*Sammi asks where is everybody, scene goes to everyone looking tense as they sat quietly.*

"Uhm, what's going on?" I asked curiously at the sudden change of attitude. It was really odd, we hear the door close, and they get like this. Turning to Ronald, I see him give me a reassuring smile.

If only he were single. I would've loved it so much, we could've started over again. But I highly doubt that. Ronnie was with a girl named Sammi, and he has been for awhile. His feelings for me might've already left. I watched the tv show, no way in hell was I going to miss my best friend on international tv!

"Is that Sammi?" I asked pointing to the inside of the house. I knew very well that it was her. "Should I go?"

"Uh-" Ron started.

"Raaan?" Her voice came calling from the house.

"I don't wanna cause any trouble, so I'll just see you around." I whispered, getting ready to leave. Fixing my hoodie, I bent down to give him a hug. "It was nice meeting you all!" I waved to the others as I slid through the glass doors.

"I'll escort 'er out." Mike offered, announcing it to his friends. He got up, and followed me behind.

"Hey Mike, where is everybody?" Sammi's voice came from behind us. Mike's hand was near the small if my back as we stopped moving.

"Uh, yeah they're back there." He pointed to the deck. She looked from him to myself. "Oh this is Adellah!" He moved his finger to me, and I smacked it away.

"It's rude to point!" I rolled my eyes at the lack of common etiquette he had.

"It's rude to hit!" He argued back. Grabbing his pointer finger that I hit, I pressed it against my lips.

"Better ya baby?" I teased, and he made my hand smack his mouth.

"Oh look, now ya gotta kiss me here!" He bent down to reach my height, and pouted.

"Awe, you're so cute wit her Mike!" Sam commented before, walking into the kitchen. I think she was waiting for me to actually kiss him. I had barely even spoken an entire five sentences to this guy, and I'm gonna have to kiss him?

Mike leaned in some more, and I had to give in. My lips pressed against his quickly, before pulling away. Keeping the facade of us being together in front of Sammi, I intertwined our fingers together, before walking towered the front door.

"Nice meeting you!" I waved to Sam, not even looking back.

"Bye!" She said. I didn't see what was so terrible about her, like some people would complain back in the UK. Sammi actually seems pretty sweet.

"Thanks." I turned to him after I walked out of the door. He shrugged as if it were nothing. But in truth, to me it meant a lot.

"Anytime. So how about a proper good bye kiss?" He winked at me, causing me to laugh, pushing him away slightly.

"I barely know you!"

"That's how it is at the shore!" He leaned down once again. His hand cupped my cheek, bringing me to his face level. "Bye." He muttered before pressing his lips against mine.

[Mike: When you got a hot chick right in front of you, and you find put she's a bomb ass kisser, you gotta kiss her again!]

Reluctantly, I kissed back, awkwardly putting my hands on the base of his neck. As we got into it, his hands both slid down to my waist, and mine snaked their way around his neck. Pulling each other closer, I could see why my friend Lexi loves him, his abs were rock hard. Before anything could get any more heated up, I pulled away.

"Bye."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

140K 3.5K 31
Chris: "Welcome to Total Drama All Stars! After my involuntary year-long 'vacation' I really need to be in a familiar environment, surrounded by the...
366K 7.6K 79
Andrea and Alex are a brother and sister who decides to spend a summer at the Jersey Shore. How will their lives change? Highest Rankings: #1 in jers...
15.6K 388 19
A year after of the best summer Ciana had ever had, the house reunites in the sands of Miami. Things take a turn as Ron's behavior disrupts the house...
32.6K 992 30
Cinta deals with running multiple businesses while maintaining everyday life and her family, friends, and close friendships with her Jersey Shore roo...