12. No Love At The Shore (Jersey Shore Love)

[3rd Person Point Of View]

"Adellah got in a car crash." Max's voice cracked as she told us this. The look on her face either made her the best actress in the world, or she wasn't kidding at all, was what Mike was thinking.

Mike's head felt dizzy when she announced this. His knees gave in, and he fell to the seat. Thoughts ran through his head. This couldn't be happening. Just a couple days ago, she had left him to go to Harvard. How did she get in a damn car crash?! Nicole gasp in shock, along with some of the others. Mike squeezed his eyes shut, he hoped to wake up in bed alone, like he has been the last couple days, knowing she was alright. He thought this was just a bad dream. When he opened his eyes, however, nothing seemed to change.

"You're kidding..." Jenni was the first to speak, the others were still frozen in shock for hearing such a horrid news. Inside, Sam felt so guilty for doing what she did to Mike. Nicole began to cry for a girl she was somewhat close for. Even though Vinny didn't know her too well, he was just as upset with the others. Pauly was comfortingly rubbing Maxie's back as he wondered what was going to happen to her. "You're a dirty liar." Jen tried to joke with a cruel joke she thought Max was playing on them. She knew it wasn't a joke.

[Deena: This isn't happening. Drama like this would not, does not, should not happen in the Shore.]

"How the fuck could this happen?!" Ron slammed his fists on the table, more angry than grieving, like the others. At the sudden outburst, several of them jumped in surprise. He always knew Adellah was a reckless driver, even back in high school. When he had heard she was driving up to Massachusetts by herself, he knew it was a horrible idea. It wasn't even the first time she had gotten into an accident! She was known to have several accidents in her life before involving cars. He should've warned her to be careful, he should've warned the others about her recklessness with automobiles. Clearly, he blamed himself for the love of his life's car crash.

[Ron: Maybe I lied about t feelings for her...it's not my fault she's so lovable.]

Ron's heart ached for Adellah. His chest tightened as he thought of what could've happened to her. Thankfully, the cameramen cut the videotaping. They knew it was a hard time for them. He wondered if Mike felt this way right now, like it was his fault, and he'd rather be the one hurt than her. From the looks of it, it did look as if he was feeling that way. Mike's head had been buried in his hands since the news was brought unto them.

"What's her condition?" Nicole managed to choke out. She was crying for her friend, much like Max was. Inhaling sharply, Max let go of Pauly's hug, and wiped her face. She explained to them what had happened. Adellah was on her way to the university from the hotel she was staying at this morning, and an intoxicated driver was going the going direction. Her car swerved away, only to hit another car, sending her flying along with the vehicle. Vinny wondered who would drink at such an early time in the day.

"She's lucky to be alive! They said her car was flipped over." It hurt for her best friend to talk about this with them. "She's in critical condition up in a Massachusetts General hospital."

"Jesus Christ." Ron mumbled as he angrily stood up, stepping out for a smoke. He was stressed, and upset, he needed a relief from all of this.

"Please just..." Max tried to find the right words to say. "Please just forget I ever said this. You guys need to do the show... I'm goin to stay with her there, and I'll update you guys as much as I can okay? I need to get there now." She nodded curtly at the guys. To leave in such a rush with heartbreaking information like that? It was a terrible thing.

"Let me go with you." Mike appeared behind Max just before she left through the door. He held determination in his voice. He needed to see for himself that Adellah was going to be okay, not just hear it.