1O. No Love At The Shore (Jersey Shore Love)

[Adellah's P.O.V., Couple Days Later]

Shoving my last suitcase into the trunk of my car, I huffed as I shut the door. Mike had his arms crossed, sulking as he leaned on the side of my car. I gave him a small, sympathetic smile. He didn't want me to leave, especially since we were still on our first few days of being exclusive.

"C'mon smile." I tried to get him to smile. He hasn't ever since he came knocked on my door this morning. Mike had offered to help me out with putting my luggage away, even though he really didn't want me to. I rested my body on his, with my arms loosely around his neck. "Please?" I kissed on his neck, nipping at the skin a bit. His body tensed under me, and I could tell I hit his weak spot. I smirked, beginning tease him a bit.

"Okay you aren't fair." He retorted, politely shoved me off of him. I laughed at him as I jumped him. My legs wrapped around his waist, with my arms tightly squeezing his neck. His arms were hugging my waist, as he buried his head in my neck. I could be a very childish person. "Ima miss you."

"You don't think I will?" I rolled my eyes at him as I kissed his cheek. The reason for my departure was the orientation in Harvard. Newcomers had to attend it to get a tour of the university, dorm, and everything. I had to leave so I would get to know the university. "It's a quick week, alright? I'll be back before you know it." I hopped off of him, before getting into the car.

"Week's gonna be long." Mike rolled his eyes as he closed the door for me. Rolling the window down, he leaned into the car. His face was inches from mine. Offering another sympathetic smile, he chuckled, leaning in. His soft lips brushed against mine, making me smile sincerely. Clutching his shirt with my hand, I brought him closer to me, closing the gap. With my lips firmly planted against his, he took no time in probing his tongue into my mouth. My heartbeat accelerated when we continued to do this. His fingers ran through my hair, whilst mine rubbed the back of his neck. "Dammit." He pulled away for our. Trying to catch my breath, I gave him a quick kiss.

"I'll call?" I practically asked him, as I revved up the car.

"Of course." He smiled. With one more kiss on the lips, we shared a grin before I drove off.

[3rd Person Point Of View, Two Nights Later]

The music pounded through the speakers in b.e.d., bodies whereagainst each other, drinks in the air. Mike knew it wasn't such a good idea to get out of the house. He was safe inside there, cooped up in his room. There was no possible way to ever make a mistake with Adellah. But the rest of his housemates thought that his sulking needed a cure. So they dragged him out of the house.

[Mike: I honestly can't trust myself, I don't want to trust myself. So I needed Snooks to promise me that she'd look out for me.]

"Nicole please, I am asking you as a friend to make sure I don't fuck up tonight." Mike begged Nicole, who was currently drowning down a cocktail. She felt sorry for Mike, not being able to believe in himself, so she nodded her head. Even though she really wasn't going to pay much attention to him. Tonight, she was going to try and smush with Vinny. Mike, thinking Nicole meant business, left to order himself a drink.

Pauly kissed Maxie on the mouth. She pulled back a little surprised by this action. He had never done that to her before. Butterflies filled her stomach when his lips connected with hers. Taking this as rejection, he began to apologize.

"No. Don't." She said, before leaning up to firmly place her lips on his.

[Pauly: Yeah buddy! I finally got with Maxie. *grins*]

"Well at least someone's having fun." Ron commented, turning away from Pauly and Max. Him and Sam were sitting in the corner as usual, away from the fun. He had wanted to wait till after the cameras were gone officially, but he just couldn't. Being with her just wasn't the same anymore. "Sam, we have to talk."

"Alright..." Sam knew, deep down inside, what he wanted to talk about. "Let's have a drink first." She went to get up, but Ron grabbed her wrist.

"No. I'm serious Sam." Anger flared in her, and she began to yell at him. Saying if he wanted to break up with her, just do it. No one else from the house heard their bickering because they were too busy with their own business. Vinny with Nicole, Deena with a random juice head, Jen and Roger were making out to the side, and Pauly was making out with Max in the middle of the dance floor. Revenge was all Sam wanted now that they were officially over. She called it off with him since he didn't have the guts to do it himself. Rolling his eyes at the way she handled it, he left to hit another club by himself. Just as he left Pauly led Max out of the club, to their house. It was time for his turn in the smush room. Jenni left with Roger outside for a smoke, and Nicole, Deena, her man, and Vinny retreated to a more quieter place.

[Nicole: I kind of felt bad for leaving Mike...]

Weaving her way through the crowd, she spotted Mike. Offering him another drink, he took it. And the ones after that. He kept downing the drinks Sam kept offering him, slowly getting into the drunken state. He didn't really care, he thought he was in good hands. He thought it at least...

[The Next Day...]

Mike groaned as he rubbed his hands over his eyes. The hangover kicked in immediately. His head throbbed in pain, as he got up off his bed. Then he noticed that he wasn't even on his own bed. He wasn't even in clothing. Confused, he turned around to see a naked Sammi laying under her covers. Ron was no where to be found in his room.

[Mike: *Beep**Beep**Beep*! I wake up in Sam's room, and I am just thinking I am *Beeped*!]

She was sleeping soundly, and he didn't want to disrupt her. But at the same time he wanted to know what the fuck was going on. No doubt about he messed up and had slept with his roommate. To make matters worse, it was his boy's girlfriend. Grabbing his boxers off the floor, he felt ashamed, guilt struck over him like a wildfire. What had he just done to Adellah!

"Did you have fun with your little skank you jerk?" A voice came the second he came down from the stairs.

[-]

Message?