One Direction Bad Ass

بواسطة lizzymarshmellow

Lizzy Tomlinson is the badass of Doncaster And the leader of blood stars. Her mom sends her to her brother Lo... المزيد

One Direction Bad Ass
MEETING HIM AGAIN
painting my new room
new story
REVENGE
finding the pranks
finding pranks (2)
geting yelled
AUTHOR NOTE
street fighting
street fighting 2
street fighting (3)
TALKING TO TAYLOR
AUTUMN COME'S OVERS
BEACH
CONTEST
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
chapter 18
Message about Chapter 19
chapter 19
Chapter 20
THE SEQUEL IS UP

Chapter 14

3.8K 101 3
بواسطة lizzymarshmellow

Hi guys haven't update in a while so I'm updating now and thank you for the 18 people who are reading my book.

LOUIS POV

I woke up and got dress I went downstairs and I saw everyone down there. I asked Liam "what are we doing today" he said "nothing".

I asked Liam "if we can go to the arcade". Liam said "alright" we all got ready and I asked "if I could drive" everybody screamed " no" "fine" I said.

We got to the arcade and I ran in and I got tokens and i played PAC man. I got the highest score on PAC man then I went to a next game.

I see this girl with brown hair and brown eyes come in she wearing blue and white stripes and white shorts.

I see she goes over to the PAC man game I said to her " that your never going to beat my score". And she said "let me try". I watched her as she beats my score.

I asked " how'd you beat my score" she said "I'm the best at PAC man. I said "what's your name" she said "Kendall or people call me Ken". "What's your name" Kendall said "Louis I said

"Can I have your number" sure se said +44-789-65437 ( fake number) "well I have to go I will text you later" I said.

Again thank you for the 18 people who are reading my book. Don't forget to

Read

Comment

And

Vote.

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

17.2K 569 22
The Battle of Hogwarts was hard on everyone, some more than others, unfortunately even though Lord Voldemort had been defeated, the war hadn't been w...
132K 2K 55
It all started at a typical high school party, I met Zach D. Herron... ~~~ started; aug.2019 finished; sept.2019 #6 in #whydontwe - Sept.26.2019 #3 i...
639K 32.3K 60
A Story of a cute naughty prince who called himself Mr Taetae got Married to a Handsome yet Cold King Jeon Jungkook. The Union of Two totally differe...
462K 31.4K 47
♮Idol au ♮"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...