Free! Iwatobi Swim Club X Rea...

By katpad01

This one shot book is all about you and your favorite swimmer being a mermaid or a pirate. Or you can be a me... More

Pirate Haru x Citizen Reader
Pirate Makoto x Criminal Reader
Pirate Rin Matsuoka X Wealthy Reader
Pirate Sousuke X Kidnapped Reader: Part 1
Pirate Sousuke X Kidnapped Reader Pt 2
Kisumi X Pirate Reader
Cursed Pirate Rin X Tsundere Reader

Pirate Rin X Wealthy Reader Pt.2

2.3K 65 7
By katpad01

Pirate Rin X Wealthy Reader Pt.2

You found yourself standing in a green field, under a beautiful blue sky with few clouds in it. When you looked down at your self, you found that you were really short. You were a little kid again.

Before you knew it, someone grabbed your hand and took off running. The person who took your hand was a little boy with magenta hair and huge smile on his face. The rest of his face was blurred out, so you couldn't see his eyes.

Not caring, you laughed and squeezed the boy's hand. The boy stopped running, grabbed your other hand, and spun you around. You spun and laughed until you were dizzy and collapsed on the ground.

"What's your name?" You asked the boy.

The boy didn't answer, he just layed there, laughing and looking up at the sun.

Suddenly, the sky turned completely red and the clouds turned black. The beautiful field you were in immediately died, the flowers were gone, and you were now laying in a patch of dead grass.

You looked to your left and saw that the boy was no longer next to you. You sat up and heard a crunch behind you. You got to your feet and spun around.

Behind you, you saw the magenta haired boy. The boy was holding was holding up a gun to the man. The man looked absolutely terrified, and was screaming things like "PLEASE DON'T KILL ME" and "I'LL GIVE YOU ANYTHING, JUST PLEASE SPARE ME."

You could hear a faint laugh escape the boy's mouth. You knew what he was about to do and you knew you had to stop it. You ran at the boy, telling him to stop, but it was too late. The boy pulled the trigger and the man fell to the floor. Dead.

You stopped in your tracks and stared at the dead man. When you looked up, the boy was facing you.. with the gun pointed to your head. The boy no longer had a cheerful smile, the smile was now insane.

You slowly put your hands up and slowly began to back away.

"W-What are you-"

Before you could finish your sentence, the boy frowned and pulled the trigger.

BANG

You woke up with a start, bolting up in a sitting position. Sweat rolled down your face and you were trembling. You were still in your cell, just you had blankets. Nitori must have come when you were alseep and gave them to you.

"I see you're finally up"

You jerked your head to the left to see Rin sitting on a barrel and watching you.

"R-Rin" you studdered, still a little shaken from the dream. "W-What are you doing here?"

Rin sighed before getting up and walking over to the cell. Pulling out a key from his pocket, he unlocked the cell you were in and walked in.

"Come on" he stated. "You don't have to stay in here anymore."

Grabbing your wrist, Rin pulled you off the ground and pulled you out of the cell. Rin climbed up the ladder to the deck and you followed.

No one was on the ship, absolutely no one. Well, except for Nitori, who was cleaning the deck.

"Rin..." you began. "Where is everyone?"

Rin gave you a confused look until he relized what you ment.

"They're in the water, following the ship" he told you. "Me and Nitori are the only human members of my crew, so we stay on the ship."

You walked to the edge of the ship and leaned over. Just as he said, there the shark people were, swimming right next to the ship. There was at least 50 on that one side of the ship!

Suddenly, you felt a hand on each of your hips. Rin's hands. You blushed before he pulled you close to his chest.

"Can't have you falling over or being eaten can we?" Rin whispered in your ear.

"I thought you said they wouldn't eat me?!" You gasped.

"They won't, just they haven't eaten yet, so they're hungry" Rin explained. "They'll eat anything right now, even me, so I would suggest you stay away from the edge of the ship."

Rin, once again, grabbed your wrist and began to lead you some where again. He went bellow deck once again and walked up to a door.

He opened the door, revealing a room. There was a queen sized bed in the middle of the room and a closet across from it. Also, there was a huge window that looked out at the ocean.

Rin led you into the room before throwing the closet door open. He pulled out some brown pants and a bagy white shirt before throwing them onto the bed.

"Um...Rin-"

"I need you to change into these" Rin interupted you. "It's not that safe to run around the ship with a long dress on."

Rin pulled out some black boots and placed them at the end of the bed.

"When your done, meet me at the front of the ship"

You nodded your head. Rin, knowing that you agreed with him, he walked out of the room, leaving you to get dressed.

You walked over to the window and quickly closed them before getting dressed.

When you were done, you walked over to the door and swung it open. Rin said to meet him at the front of the ship, so that's what you were doing.

The sun was already setting when you found Rin. He was leaning over the side of the ship, starring at the sun set. You walked to his side and noticed that his lips formed a slight smile. Your heart fluttered at the sight.

Rin didn't say a word to you, so you didn't say a word to him. Rin suddenly took a deep breath and broke the silence.

"(Y-Y/n)..." Run began. "Do...Do you remember me?"

You looked at him dumbfounded. "Rin, I'm pretty sure I've never met you before."

Rin tisked, turned his back, and began to walk away.

"Whatever..." Rin grumbled, looking over his shoulder at you before walking off again.

You felt guilt. There was so much sadness in Rin's eyes. Apparently you two had met before and you just didn't remember.

Knowing you had to make this right. You ran after him. If you didn't fix this, Rin would probably be mad at you.

Nitori, who was cleaning, suddenly grabbed your arm. You tried to pull away, but this boy, surprisingly, was stronger than you.

"You shouldn't go after him" Nitori told you with concern in his voice. "He really wants you to remember him, but you don't so it's making him grumpy."

You faced Nitori and stopped struggling. "Do I really know him?"

Nitori nodded his head.

"Can you tell me how I know him?"

Nitori bit his lower lip and hesitated. "I...I guess."

Nitori explained to you that you and Rin were great friends when you were around 10. All Rin ever spoke to you about was being free and leaving the responsibility his life gave him. You and him would talk about escaping your family's grasp and sailing the ocean blue...together. Your Father found out about this plan and since he didn't like it, you and Rin had to be punished.

Your Father ended up handing in Rin to the police. He told them that this kid was planning on committing treason. Of course, the police took Rin away and you never saw him again.

Your Father loved you and wanted the best for you, that's why he didn't turn you in. What he did do though was tell you to completely forget about Rin. So, being a very obedient child, you followed your Father's wishes.

From that day on, you stopped thinking about Rin until he was completely erased from your memory. When the day came when the police told everyone that Rin had escaped jail, you didn't even know who that person was.

A few years later, Rin came back. He snuck into your Father's room and demanded he gave you to him. Your Father refused and told him you had no more memory of him.

Rin and your Father ended up making a bet. If Rin becomes a successful pirate, he could take you away. Your Father, stupidly, agreed to this bet. What he didn't know was Rin was already pretty successful.

When Nitori finished, some thing clicked in the back of your head. Suddenly, all the memories of Rin and you came flowing back. It was so sudden you nearly passed out.

Now that Rin was back in your memory, you had to go see him. So, you began to struggle against Nitori's grip again.

"(Y-Y/n)?!?!" Nitori gasped right after you got out of his grip.

You began to run to the ladder that went below deck. Before you began to climb you looked back at Nitori and smiled

"I remember!"

Nitori gasped, again, before giving you a caring smile. You guessed that ment you could go.

You climbed down the ladder and ran to Rin's cabin door. Not even bothering to knock, you burst right into his room. You found Rin sitting on his bed with his head in his hands.

When Rin heard you come in, his head shot up and looked over his shoulder. You stared into his wide, magenta eyes. Now that you remembered, you remembered how much you loved the color of his eyes as a child.

More memories flowed through your brain. Memories of you and Rin playing at the docks, he pretending he was a pirate and you were his pirate queen. Every few seconds, he would kiss your hand, but since you were little, you just saw it as a friendly gesture.

You also remembered times where you and Rin would just sit at the docks, looking out at the ocean. You would tell each other about your problems and say that they would all go away once you had set sail.

"(Y-Y/n)?....What are you doing her- WHAT THE!!!"

Rin didn't finish asking you his question because you had jumped into his arms, giving him a hug.

"Why are you-?!"

"I remember" you simply said before looking up at his face, giving him a goofy smile. "I remember everything when we were kids."

Rin's eyes widened. "R-Really?!"

You nodded.

A huge smile formed on Rin's face and are those...tears?! Tears began to form in Rin's eyes. Before they fell, Rin brought you into another hug.

You sat there hugging for awhile until Rin broke the silence.

"(Y/n)...?"

"Yes?"

"Do you remember when we talked about sailing away together?" He asked.

You looked up at him to see he was trying to avoid eye contact and there was blush on his cheeks. "Yes. I remember."

"Can...Can we still do that, I mean...sail away together?"

You smiled. "Of course Rin."

It was quiet for another few seconds.

"(Y/n)...?"

"Yes?" You asked, looking back up at him again.

"Do you remember when we played pirates?"

"Of course! I was the queen!"

"Well...you see...that spot isn't taken" Rin explained. "If you want, you can have it."

Blush appeared on your face. "Are you asking me...?"

"Yes..." he answered.

Rin began to lean down and you began to lean up. You watched as Rin's eyes slowly closed and his lips parted just a little bit right before he placed his lips on yours.

Your eyes widened a little bit when you felt a shiver go up your spine, but they soon closed and you kissed back. Bringing your hands up behind his neck, you began to play with his hair. Rin sighed and wrapped his arms around your lower back, bringing you closer.

Before Rin could make the kiss more heated, you pulled away for air. Rin grumbled in annoyance, causing you to laugh.

"My answer is yes" you smiled. "Rin, I will be your pirate queen."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

30.2K 309 18
Here are boyfriend scenarios and oneshots with all the Free! boys. And lemons ;) there will be good and bad endings. romantic, comedic and dramatic f...
203K 4.2K 23
like my haikyuu!! one-shots but for prettier and more gay boys + a different anime. ๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ’ฆ requests; closed >_< i write fluff, angst, headcanon...
45.5K 680 18
Random Akira x Reader fluffs, scenarios and lemons~ ๐Ÿ‹ [Finished] Sorry for grammar mistakes! ;;
212K 4.3K 21
A bundle of different genres of Free! Iwatobi Swim Club oneshots between you and the lovely male characters. โ™ก -- ยฉ Hiroko Utsumi for the characters...