Claws, Paws, and Heart Throbs...

By thewolfwhocriedgirl2

" Let me go Egghead... you don't know what you're doing", I yelled at him. " Yes I do... Without the chaos em... More

Chapter one
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14 ( FINALE)
*Epilouge*

#Nomorebullying

346 13 2
By thewolfwhocriedgirl2

To start off bullying is a nationwide problem from kids elementary through high school. Bullying is NOT cool, and it can make people feel really sad or upset, and in the end it makes the bully feel the same way. If you are currently harassing somebody online or in real life, you need to stop and think, do I REALLY enjoy making people feel like trash. And if you do, you need to remind yourself that people have feelings, and it will just come back to you as bad karma.

I nominate
Anybody who is reading this!!!
Put a stop to bullying, and take action. If you stop being a bystander, you can make a person feel better, or save their life. Learn more at stopbullying.gov.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4K 78 5
โ๐—ง๐—ต๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ด๐—ต ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐˜€ ๐—ฏ๐—ฒ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜€๐˜, ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐˜€๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—น๐—น ๐—ป๐—ผ๐˜; ๐—”๐—ป๐—ฑ ๐—ฑ๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐˜๐—ต ๐˜€๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—น๐—น ๐—ต๐—ฎ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ป๐—ผ ๐—ฑ๐—ผ๐—บ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ถ๐—ผ๐—ป.โž ใ€๐—ง๐—ฎ๐—ถ๐—น๐˜€ ๐˜… ๐—ฅ...
Yandere By Rgxhvn

Fanfiction

7.5K 214 11
Amy gave Sonic a weird cupcake it made him feel weird. Something happened to him, but what? read this and you will find out. HATE COMMENTS WILL BE DE...
61.1K 1.5K 15
You were supposed to be dead. He'd held you in his arms as you drew your last breath, and yet, there you were, standing before him. How was that poss...
665 30 1
Sonamy one-shot Her hands started trembling as her breath quickened. Her heart was beating loudly and she was gasping for air. Her vision was getting...