you are my senpai! a taurtisg...

By mistycute234

a Taurtisgladiator fanfic please enjoy this is only my second work and i have some cliffhangers up my sleeve... More

school mornings
thoughts can get the best of you
secrets and cheater's
Bad encounter
time in the hospital
a dare and some poison...
the secrets out...
WOAH 1.05K READS!
the trap is set...
Its Done...
next target..
schedule. ( NOT A CHAPTER! )
the fall
2 deaths in 1 day?
A/n please dont skip
Info Chan?
Jealousy....
After school worries.
Im sorry (NOT A CHAPTER)
Lets hang out!
Cuddle time!
Challenge/Favor (s)
Notes & New students
Always someone in the way
Missing students...
( Sequel)

will you walk me home..

1.2K 50 29
By mistycute234

Sam's pov.

We walked into our class room and saw students standing behind there chairs.
I really wanted the window seat this year so I headed straight to that seat. "Taurtis can we sit next to each other this year?" "Of course Sam!" I smiled and waited for our instructions. "Okay roll call!" Mr garoth said as he motioned for us to sit down. "Sam" I need Yuki whisper from behind me. " yeah? " I said looking at her. " that chan yandere chick is totally staring at you" I looked over my shoulder to see chan staring. We stayed like that for a while. Just staring...
"Sam?"
"Oh um here!"
*BELL:RING RING!*

"Class dismissed.." He said as I ran out to the lunchroom.
Yuki is right..
Something is wrong with that chan girl...
I just don't know what...

Time skip to after school.

Taurtis' pov.

I closed my locker and turned to see salex. "Oh Hi!" I said really wanting to ask why she was here.
"I was wondering if u could walk me home today babe?" She asked giving me the puppy dog eyes. "Fine" i said and hugged her. "Thank you!" She replied as we walked out of the building hand in hand.
Me and salex had been dating for a year now and I was pretty happy about it. The only thing is that I have a small crush on Sam to! "We're here! Thanks for the walk taurtis " she cheered and hugged me."no problem!"
I replied as she walked inside. What if Sam has a girlfriend? What if Sam and Yuki are dating!? They would tell me right?. I thought "OW! WHO PUT THIS STUPID TREE HERE!" I yelled as my face made contact with the tree. "You are to silly taurtis!" I looked over to see chan yandere giggling.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19.5K 633 21
Grian had spent his whole life running. Running away from Evo. Running away from YandereHigh. Running away from Sam. He was sick of it. So when he fi...
24.2K 649 36
MCYT x Reader Basically just the whole Dream SMP at the same school You ended up moving to a new school and this is where you discover some of your...
14.4K 350 23
So all you Tokyo Soul fans out their this is for you! I realy hope you ladies and gents enjoy and if you like this type of stuff then leave a like do...