Just Me and You

By Never_kiss_nd_Tell

Micah was a boy who never really knew what love looked like or felt like. He was living 7 years of his life b... More

My life
Facing The Facts
My type
Reunited (almost)
Super Hero
Meet The Wills
Old Flames Rekindle
One In A Million
Return To The Thrown
When You Cry
Do Me The Honors
Do You Trust Me
It's All Yours
No Way
I'm Not Losing You
I'm Happy
All About Love
Only One You Need
Bundle of Joy
SEQUAL
New story

Make Ya move

8.7K 280 25
By Never_kiss_nd_Tell

(Micah's POV)

I just stood there looking at him while he looking at me. To break the silence I ask him dose he like what he sees.
O: actually I do. Foreal dude I want you bad and I will have you soon I just don't wanna rush into a relationship too fast. I just want you to know I like you and soon you will be mine.
Before I could say anything he just walked up to me really close and smiled bent down and whispered "fat ass" in my ear laughed and walked away I was just blushing all the way back to my room and he saw me. That night I slept like a baby. I think being kicked out was the best thing for me. I'm going to really like it here for however long on here. The majority of the people are nice I have freedom and I'm also chasing my dream. I'm living life right now nothing can get in my was. I'm just so happy right now I think self search and love was all I needed and me not being all up under family made me realize my happiness is the most important thing in life.

~1 week later~

Remember Keisha, so her and I are going to the pool today I can't wait to ware my tight fitting swim shorts I got from Abercrombie and fitch. I like them cause they make my butt look big lml. Anyway I go in my room to change into my shorts and I'll just let my hair get wet then I grab a towel. O was just on the couch all slouched down watching basketball with his legs wide open looking all sexy with only his boxers on. Why his dick gotta be just right there ughhh. I walk out and go to the pool. Keisha is a bad 1 too my height, light skined, short hair (like Beyoncé had it when she cut it) with green eyes.
Keisha: haeyyyy boo you ready to swim and twerk!!
Me: girl why is yo ass soo happy for and yes I am you see my swim shorts.
Keisha: yesss I see that ass sittin up right.
Then she slaps my ass for a slim chick she got some strength. So I dive I'm and swim for a while and when I came up O is standing right at the edge of the pool where I was coming up. He was looking at me like I was part of a movie no wonder he didn't question me to where I was going. He is one fine ass nigga inside and outside. I get out the pool walk past him and make sure I grind my ass on him with out saying nothing then I hop in the hot tub with Keisha. She got the beats by Dre pill and started playing some music.
Keisha: so like what's going on with you and Omar? Like he's more social and happier since you got here. He only talked to Margret before you got here.
Me: wow I got a nigga trippin like that haha. But foreal nun like we been good we friends why you ask?
Keisha: cause nigga I be seeing the way y'all look at each other y'all be flirting and shit like crazy and 2 sexy ass gay dudes in one room. I know y'all done something.
Me: no can't we just room without having rumors going around.
I just rolled my eyes and kept vibin. We was listening to Pandora and She twerk by Ca$h out and Twerk sum K. Stylais came on and Keisha was trying to have a twerk off and at first I was like nah then she called me scared and started talking shit I was like bitch what you twerkin yo back. And I started twerkin like my life depended on it for some reason I looked back and saw O licking and biting his lips so I started going in with rolling my hips. After I gave O a lil show I went and got my towel to dry off. I completely dry my body off and I finally get my hair dry. All of a sudden I feel a pair of warm strong muscled arms around my waist and pull me back in the pool. After all that hard work of drying. I'm in the pool and I turn around and I see O just laughing his ass off. I pull his arms off from around me and I just exit the pool area with Keisha. I go to my room and take a shower and to get something to eat. After I get out I put some coco butter lotion on followed by my abercrombie and fitch trunks and then I went out to fix me some Tyson BBQ frozen chicken. When I open the freezer I hear O's door open and close.
O: you still mad at me or nah.
He wraps his arms around my waist and puts his chin in the crook of my neck. We may not be in an official relationship but we both know we want each other we're just taking things slow and getting to know each other.
Me: yes I am but I'm slowly getting over it.
With that being said he picks me up with one arm easily and carries me to his room then trows me on his bed and hovers over on me. When I said he has muscles I didn't know he was that strong like he is turning me on. We're just staring into each others eyes he got me blushing like a bitch.
O: how bout now (he's doing this goofy ass grin) damn I wanna tare you up soo bad right now you lookin too good.
Me: well you gonna have to wait a loooooooooooong time till you taste this.
O: damn lil nigga you gonna give ya nigga blue balls. Or do I need to go out and find it.
Me: (I hit his chest for that last comment) so you my nigga huh
O: hell yeah I'm your nigga and you mine.
Tonight I'm just laid up on his chest and it feels so good to be in the arms of someone who cares for you. He kept a tight grip around my waist while I put my chin in the crook of his neck. He smells so good his presence just makes me smile. He got his phone out and took a picture of us and put it on his insta, snap chat and twitter. It was so cute I even took a pic of us and put it on my insta, snap chat and twitter. I can see this going on for a long time. All of a sudden my phone starts ringing and I reached over without him removing his arms.
Lady: hello is this Micah Putt?
Me: yes, yes this is him.
Lady: hi I'm calling on behalf of I's inc. And I would like to tell you that we selected you to to join our wonderful staff of models.
This happens for the rest of the companies. I guess the look on my face was speechless cause O asked me what was wrong I told him that I am officially a model. He was too hyped he picked me up and spun me around and just told me he really happy for me. Speaking of jobs I don't know wat O dose.
Me: O tell me something. Want do you do for work? Cause I know all the nice things you have cost.
O: Hahaha I knew that questions was coming. But I am going to into the business of business management. I want to be the one who gets business out of financial trouble.
I was shocked cause he may be a thug lookin nigga but he got brains. Tonight can't get any better like ughh in to happy right now.

~7 months later~

(O's POV)

"Aye shawty come here right quick" he came in my room with these sexy ass trunks with a tie part in the front. I didn't want nun so I just picked him up with one arm (he loves when I do that) and I threw him on my bed and I was just hovering over him kissing and biting all over his neck. He pushed me off of him and ran.
Me: Micah where yo ass at. Shawty quit playin with me
He not answering me so I call him on his phone. His phone rings and I go into his old room and see his phone on the bed. All of a sudden someone jumps on my back and I fall to the ground. And I flip over to Micah straddling me lookin all good.
Me: shawty why you be playin with me. Wearing tight shit like this you know what it be doing to me.
Micah: bae you know you like it tho.
We both got and before he walked out I pulled him into my chest and I put my chin in the crook of his neck and my hands on his ass. While he's on his tippy toes with his arms around my neck. He smell so good. He pulled away and told me he about to make dinner. So I followed him and wrapped my arms around his waist the whole time he was cooking. He's cooking lasagna, garlic bread, green beans and for dessert we going to have brownies and ice cream and cherries. He brought the plate to the couch and sat next to me so I put him in my lap.
Micah: why you be playin with me fo.
Me: aw shut up you know you like it.
After we ate we just cuddled in my bed that we share he loves laying on my chest. I look down he fast asleep I kiss his forehead and I slowly drift off to sleep with the guy of my dreams.

(Micah's POV)

I know y'all wondering how O and I started dating. We only been dating for 2 months. So on July 17 I was in my room listening to Tink- Bonnie and Clyde, I like, treat me like somebody, molly love, background music, K.Michelle- when I find a man, keri Hillson- make love and Janet Jackson- any time, any place, moist and warmth. I guess I was jamming too hard cause I didn't notice O stand there the whole time. When our eyes met he came up to me and wrapped his warm muscular arms around my waist and he held me and bent down to kiss me so softly.
O: you know we known each other for 5 months and remember what I said?
Me: yeah and no I need a reminder (smirks) but what are you getting at?
O: well a while ago I said you'll be mines (bites and licks his lip) and now I giving you the option to. So with that being said Micah will you do me the honors of being my boyfriend/ my official lil nigga/ shawty/ baby boy?
Me: ..... Ummmmm you sure you can handle all this (dose a 360)
O: I'm pretty sure I can (kisses on my lips)
Me: then yes I would love to.
O: so I'm your king (he takes my hands into his and looks down into mine) cause you my king (he got this black box out and it had 2 half silver half gold king crown shaped rings. He got the smaller one and put it on my right ring finger and said...
O: from the day I met you I know you would be mine. Even before we were official we acted as we were together. We argue, laugh, play and have fun with each other and I know we were meant to be. So you saying yes made me the happiest and luckiest nigga on earth. I've never been more happy I'm my life these last 5 months been the best of my life. You complete me. I'm happy to come home and see you everyday. You put a smile on my face even when we're mad at each other I can't get you off mind. Shit I almost forgot.
He went and got a red rose. He knows roses are my favorite flower. I took the flower and tears slowly started coming down my eyes. This boy know almost everything about me he's just ughhhh.
Me: so you just knew I would say yes boy you just ughhhh
He wipes the tears that were coming down my face and he picks me up and puts me on the bed and he have a full blown make out session. We break apart breathing hard and then he starts singing kissin on my tattoos- August Alsina. And yes this boy can sing his ads off I'm just happy we made it official. For once and my life I feel like I found "love" and you can bet I ain't letting it go any time soon. I took a pic and put it on insta, snap chat and twitter with the caption " officially yours and I ain't going nowhere anytime soon". As he sung the song I got a video of him singing the part "I don't want nobody but you kissin on my tattoos I don't want nobody but me talkin to you until you fall asleep" I posted it on all 3 social media with the caption "♈✖♏" he continued to sing the night away we just laid in the bed. I got hungry and O was still laying on me. Damn he's heavy he was just laughing at me trying to move him until I pushed him on the floor. So there you have it. Nobody in the building knows we date they don't follow us on any social media so we good.

~current day~

I woke up this morning on O's chest with his arms around my waist. I try to get up and cook breakfast put O pulls me back down and climbs on top of me.
O: where you think you going lil nigga. Give papi a kiss.
Me: (rolls eyes) no now get off of me.
O: nigga you got a hard ass mouth and this eye rolling gotta stop. Matter of fact every time you roll them eyes or get an attitude I'm slapping that ass.
Me: whatever.......Ahhhhhh shit wat the fuck nigga
O: what I tell you, you thought I was playing Hahaha you a funny one.
Me: papi please move so I can cook breakfast.
I give him puppy dog eyes and he moves. I start cooking while he on the couch. When I get done I bring the plate over and we start to eat. The Trojan condom commercial came on and O was like I need XXXL magnum. I just side eyed him and he looked at me and licked his lips and stuck out his tongue like he was eating you know what. I scrunched my face up and rolled my eyes and he smacked my ass damn he got big hands I need to quit rolling my eyes. But anyway I'm going to Face for my first photo shoot. O begged me to let him go. Hopefully I do well. My phone started to ring and it came up as unknown I was hesitant to answer but I did anyway. My face froze when I heard who's voice it was. Tears of anger, joy but mostly anger came down. O saw my face and wiped my tears and held me tightly with so much love cause he knew exactly who it was.
Me: what do you want?

Hope you enjoy don't forget to vote, comment and share my story.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.7K 163 17
A rich, privileged young man with a troubled past, moves to LA for a fresh start but ends up falling in love with the last person he expected. A man...
833 174 33
Henry is someone who seems to be enticing Songkarn from the first moment he set his eyes on him. What secrets are hidden in these guarded eyes and th...
184K 5.7K 28
| Novel | Version 1 ~ Published early 2018 ~ Burdened with undeniable romantic feelings for his best friend, Greyson feels as if his life has becom...
14.4K 238 24
Alex returns to his home town or now city. It's his first time in university, with his old best friend Leah. He finds himself stuck with a roommate...