I Punched The Bad Boy Jock

By EmptyBlackSpace

Cameron is just a teenage nerd with nothing going for her besides college and anger management classes. Sebas... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Author Note
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40

Chapter 7

9.1K 323 3
By EmptyBlackSpace

Sebastian and I don't say a word for half of the car ride to my house. "Did he-... Hurt you?" I immediately put my fingers on the now bruising parts of my arm. "Yeah. Not a whole lot though... Why were you mad at aiden?" Sebastian's jaw clenched and the knuckles of the hand on the steering wheel turned white. "When I got to the party I wanted to say hi to you. So I walked over to the edge of the living room. I saw you on the dance floor and I turned to find treevor and when I looked back you were gone. I went over to aiden who had been watching you the whole time where you went. He just shrugged his shoulders and walked away. I walked back into that area of the house to try and found you and that's when.. I found you and him... All over you. The point is he knew where you were and he told me he didn't know." I couldn't believe it aiden has been my friend for two years now. I can't believe he would do something like that. "We are here." Sebastian's voice interrupts my thought process. I look out of my window and see my house which looks like a run down shack compared to Sebastian's. "Oh thank you for driving me home."
"Your welcome." He watches me get out and stares at me as I walk up the driveway and up to and in the door. I look out through the window next to the door and watch his red challenger leave the driveway. Man he had everything. "Mom? I am home." I don't hear a answer so I walk down the hallway to their room and see its empty. I go through the kitchen and out the garage door and see the cars in the garage. "Huh wonder where they are." I walk back inside and walk down the hallway all the way to the end and walk into my room which wasn't as big as Sebastian's. I lay down on my bed for a minute then go to the hall closet to get the ace bandage to wrap my hand. "Shit!" I say aloud to myself. Where's my phone? And my shoes? Uhh. Great just great.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.8K 167 47
What happens when your new next door neighbor is the bad boy to your bad girl? Dylan Justice is still trying to find out why the whole school loves h...
626K 17.4K 44
Alexandra Black has had everything she's ever wanted all her life. New clothes, shoes, cars, you name it. But what will happen when something she do...
41.7K 2.3K 26
A badboy needs to change his ways and stay out of trouble. Will he be able to finish high school? Read to find out
314K 5.6K 43
She was an ordinary girl in high school. On her last day at school, Alison tells her crush that she likes him. Soon after she moves to Canada and ret...