How far? [BoyxBoy] [Book I]

By jeremiah1010

How far would you go for the love of your life? Distances in a relationship cant be measured when your in lov... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Author's Note [Please Read]
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21 [The End]

Chapter 8

4.4K 72 26
By jeremiah1010

I walked into my apartment and waited for Ronny to greet me. But nothing came. So much for a welcome home.

I walked into the kitchen and saw him sitting at the table. He looked up at me, he didn’t seem very happy.

“I’m back.” I said to him, expecting a reaction.

“I see that.” He said coldly looking down at his plate of food that he had in front of him.

Whatever, I went to my room, and searched through my clothes. I needed something to wear to the party tonight. Yeah, I am going to let my hair down, figuratively, and party!

After I got back from my ‘walk’ with Andrew, we walked into Immy’s apartment and she jumped and screamed at us with excitement.

We waited a good ten minutes before she calmed down and explained to us that Vanessa was throwing a party and only the coolest of people will be there, and we were invited. I wasn’t really that excited to go.

“Its just a party.” I told her. Killing her mood.

“Just a party? Are you ser-” She started, until Andrew cut her off.

“I got this,” he whispered into her ear, “go. For me?” He said, locking eyes with me.

“Okay.” I said, breathless.

He bit his lit in anticipation and winked at me.

“Are you guys um-” She said.

“Yes,” Andrew said, while I said, “kinda.”

“Damn I am good.” She said, doing her happy dance again.

“Yeah you are.” Andrew said to Immy.

“Okay well I have to go get clothes then if we are going out.” I told them both, ruining the mood.

“I will go with you.” Andrew offered.

“No, I don’t want to start that again with him. Immy can take me. You got get ready.” I didn’t want Immy to take me, because last time I almost died, and you wouldn’t want my sexiness dead.

“Yeah, go get ready.” Immy told Andrew.

“Okay, okay. Jeez you guys.” Andrew left, but not before planting a kiss on my cheek.

I snapped back into reality when I heard Ronny clear his throat.

“Yeah?” I asked him, in my best innocent voice.

“Where do you think your going?” He demanded.

“To a party, with Immy, and uh, Andrew.” I hesitated on Andrew’s name.

“Did I say you could go?” He asked me, clearly pointing out that he was in charge. When did he decide to put on his big boy pants I am not taking any of this.

“Excuse me?” I spat back.

“You heard me! God dammit Anthony, I am the man here and you are staying home.” He hit the wall. I jumped back from his anger.

“You don’t control me Ronny.” I said to him, even I could hear the fear in my voice. I tried to stay strong. He has never acted like this. What is going on?

“Don’t right I do.” He got into my face. The veins in his neck started to pop out as anger rose on his face.

“What is going on here?” Immy asked at the door. Ronny turned around to her surprised. I forgot that Immy was in the car waiting for me.

“Nothing.” Ronny dismissed.

“Damn right it’s nothing. Are you ready Anthony?” She asked me. She could see the pain in my eyes. It was kind of obvious.

“He isn’t going.” Ronny said flatly, talking for me.

“Yeah I am ready.” I said grabbing the clothes I set out.

Ronny put his hand out to stop me.

“Is there a problem Ronny?” Immy asked, turning her death glare on him. I was even scared of her death glare.

“No there isn’t.” Ronny said shooting daggers right back at her, but lowering his hand so I could go.

“Don’t come back late.” He said, with venom visible in his voice. It sent chills down my spine.

I nodded to him and left with Immy. There is no way that I am changing here, I don’t want to stay another minute. We both quickly left and practically ran to her car. She started it and skidded away. I wasn’t really scared for my life now because I trusted Immy. It’s not like I didn’t trust her before. She is just crazy, you know?

When we got to Immy’s Andrew was already there waiting. He couldn’t get into her apartment because she locked it, so he was just sitting on her steps. He looked up when he heard us walking towards him.

He put on a huge grin when he looked at me.

“What. I don’t get a grin?” Immy questioned him.

We both laughed, but he gave her a grin to, because she gave him ‘the look.’ You know the look. There look where if you were trying to sneak out of your house and your mom caught you, yeah that look. Scary huh? I am getting freaked out just thinking about it.

We went into Immy’s and I quickly ran to the bathroom to change into my clothes. I brought a grey pair of skinny’s and a white v-neck. Pretty normal clothing for me. When I walked out Andrew whistled at me, which made me blush.

“Did I ever tell you how sexy you are?” He said getting up from the couch and pulling me in for hug.

“No.” I giggled in response.

“Well you are.” He said bending down to give me another kiss on the lips. I moaned.

“Uhum.” Immy cleared her throat. “If you two are done playing tonsil I wanted to start this party off early. Shots!” She screamed.

Oh my gosh. I don’t have a choice if I don’t want to do this, she is going to make me.

After about three shots each we got ready and left for the party.

When we got to Vanessa’s house there were a lot of cars outside. When I say a lot, I mean a lot!

We walked into the house together and stared in shock at all the bodies rubbing together to the sound of music. What sluts!!

“Let’s join them!” Immy yelled at us.

“Uh.” Was all me and Andrew could get out before she tugged us onto the dance floor, she put me at her back and Andrew at her front. Making a sandwich. Really Immy?! You want to gay guys making a sandwich with you?!

She looked at my shocked expression, “oh please don’t be such a drama queen, your lucky to be dancing with me, I’m a hottie!” She laughed, and Andrew laughed right along with her.

“Immy!!” We heard someone yell over at the music. We all turned in the direction where we heard the yell. A girl with dark, brown wavy hair and light skin was waving Immy down.

“Vanessa.” I heard Immy and Andrew both say. I turned to them both and they looked at each other in confusion.

“How do you know Vanessa?” They both asked each other.

“Stop doing that!” They yelled together again.

“Okay stop both of you. How do you know Vanessa?” I asked Andrew.

“Well when I went to vent earlier, I saw her and she gave me advice.” He shrugged.

“Oh.” Me and Immy both said.

Vanessa joined our little group and greeted all of us.

When she got to Andrew she said, “so this is him?” She asked pointing at me.

“Yes it is.” He said smiling at me.

“Uh?” I choked out.

“You are lucky to have this one.” Vanessa said pointing at Andrew.

“Er. Thanks.” I replied, at a loss for words. Why am I losing my words all of a sudden?! Where are they going!?!

Andrew smiled and winked at me. I smiled back at him.

When Vanessa and Immy walked off together, Andrew strode over by my side.

“Let’s go look at the pool.” He said into my ear.

“Okay.” I agreed.

We got to the pool and sat down, putting our feet in the water. It wasn’t could which was strange, seen as how it’s winter. Maybe it is a heated pool.

I started to think about Ronny, and how rude he was being. I guess my facial expression was noticeable.

“What’s wrong?” He asked me, staring at my face.

“It’s nothing.” I told him.

He opened his mouth to say something but we both turned around when we heard a familiar voice.

“You know what I am going to do you tonight baby?” Ronny asked, when we turned around we saw him with some girl.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I stopped right there to build suspense hahaha oooo!! what do you think is going to happen!? AHH!! hahaha is the suspense killing you?! Do you want to punch me in the face? lol anyways.. I hope you guys are enjoying this, from all the fans that i got because of this story i think you guys like it hahaha.. But yeah.. Be sure to check out my other stories:)

Vote and Comment!<3 If you love me!! haha

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

61.2K 2.2K 21
I don't deal well when I'm pissed sometimes I'll punch a wall, thats weird isn't? Bad start anyway my parents are abusive and aren't the parents some...
881 28 27
Having a bear as a best friend was good for the long run, but it's turned into being a disaster. I lost my entire family to war. The bear that I had...
4.6K 74 44
My life has alway been surrounded by people that love each other but never around people who truly love me. Growing up the youngest boy of a family o...
299K 9K 33
CRINGE WARNING! First book I ever wrote on here!! -- "Sometimes the person who you are willing to take a bullet for is the person behind the gun." I...